All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jolvstoryjolvstoryabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great story, are you planning to continue?

hair94hair94about 8 years ago
Great start

Hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

would be nice for him to tell his friends blackmail and start using you as his personal whore. endless possibilities

tmbttdtmbttdabout 8 years ago
Real Time Memory

As a freshman in high school I met Judy and we were instantly drawn to each other. We dated and even one night in a park I tried to actually have intercourse with her. She, however, stopped me, which probably from the perspective of unwanted pregnancy was the best thing. Today many decades later we've discussed those moments and have been verbally intimate ever since.

What Judy knows, after the fact, was that her mother sensed we were on the verge of becoming intimate and she, like the lady in your story, felt she needed to protect her daughter without necessarily destroying the relationship. So, mother, Alice, and I entered into an agreement where she would satisfy my sexual needs while I agreed to abstain from going "all the way" with her daughter Judy.

Without going into all the details, for you are the writer while I am not, Alice, the mother and I had an ongoing affair right up to and including Alice's getting pregnant with my baby when I was a sophomore. Alice was much more than a lover...she was a teacher and a lover. We discussed what we had done and what our options were.

Again without going into detail, Alice arranged for an abortion through her doctor and I accompanied her through the procedure. I held her hand and held a cool damp washcloth on her forehead all the while we stared at each other. I grew up exponentially because of that experience.

Alice and I had two more abortions before I graduated (she was a devout Catholic hence no birth control and they rhythm method obviously did not work what our having intercourse almost daily), and then when in college her daughter Judy met and fell in love with a man and dumped me the next time Alice became pregnant we went to full term....much to the horror of her husband, Judy, family, etc.

Today Judy is in a childless marriage while Alice and I went on to have one other child yet her husband did not divorce her.

Alice died a few years ago yet I remain very close to my two daughters Alice gave me.

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 7 years ago
5 stars.

Well written, and I love the plot. A naughty married woman cheating on her husband with a barely legal boy toy. Justifying it to herself by insisting she is doing to help her daughter. I cannot wait for a part 2, I hope our lovers keep sneaking around behind the backs of the husband and daughter.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
A Mother's Love?

A mother's love or a way of justifying her own actions? Maybe sub-conscientiously she was justifying her own desires by telling herself it was for her daughter? Though I've read similar stories it's not a distraction because this one is interesting and well written...keep it up!

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickover 3 years ago
Subtle sex!

I enjoyed the transition from her giving to her taking pleasure. Neat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous