All Comments on 'A Mother's Needs Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an outstanding story

It's no surprise that the mother feels the way she does after she's gotten fucked by her own big strong aggressive boy. "During and afterward, she had felt more alive sexually than she had in a long time." That's thanks to what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. Moms know that their lusty boys have the firmest hardest cocks around and they rush to spread their thighs, welcome their boys up the hairy holes they came out of and make their sons into grinning young motherfuckers while they're smiling contented son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time to confront

Elton needs to have a Talk with Uncle Cliff.

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Up to your usual standards

Another 5 star addition to your collection of first rate pornographic fiction.

I hope here will be no let-up in your admirable rate of contributing to our reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What I was expecting

mom realized during her first anal experience was that she was possibly missing out on other pleasures she had not tried. So, she insisted the son cum in her mouth and licked him after. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think bringing cliff back into the story spoiled the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why bring Cliff back?

It made a story about a tricky situation into one of betrayal and all kinds of ugly feelings.

Disapointing.

redvirus1004redvirus1004over 2 years ago

Cliff ruined it. I feel bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3119 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES