A Mother's Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,112 Followers

Elton heard the tone and began to withdraw an inch of his cock, then two, out of her. The pain surfaced once more and her moaning of displeasure returned, her crying of distress solidly returned. This time, it only egged him on and he ignored her distress.

Mavis did not protest. She fingered her clit, concentrating and thinking of the eroticism of it all. The pain remained but was tolerable and replaced for long periods, in the scheme of time at hand, by pleasure. Enough pleasure for her to remember how to bring it to an end.

"You like mama's ass? I would never have believed that I could enjoy an ass fuck. Ohhh fuck! Damn, do you have to stick it in me so deep! Yes. Like that. That's good."

"Sorry."

"That you are, you ass fucking, mother-fucker." She accused, only getting her another deep poke. Unbelievably, she thought, a mostly pleasurable poke.

Still, she could not stop her crying. Pleasure, mixed with short seconds of pain, engulfed her being. An alien, looking from above, would be mystified at the two bodies on the bed, one seemingly in distress and struggling, the other subduing the one underneath. The top one muttering, the bottom moaning in distress. The rhythm was slow but determined. Then, unbelievably the orgasm seized Mavis, shaking her, her soul revealing moan sending Elton off the top rung of the latter. They both felt his cock jerk, one, two, three times as he filled her ass with jism.

Mavis felt the immediate release of pressure inside her ass. Elton lowered himself onto his mother's body and lay for long moments, exhausted, not from exertion from sheer lustful-ness. Then, he lifted himself clear and reached for the sheet to cleanse his cock, not looking at it directly. He backed away from his mother's body, standing from the bed and going to the bathroom and the shower. Upon returning, he found his mother gone.

What could possibly be going through their minds?

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,112 Followers
12