All Comments on 'A Mother's Persuasion'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

No! It can't be The End! You've proved you can compose delightfully disgustingly filthy stories. Please don't end this saga here. Catherine simply must be introduced to her mother and her brother's deliciously deviant lifestyle. I'm sure you can come up with even more filth and perversion to keep us all interested. 5 stars for this first chapter. Please get on with chapter 2 soon!

CrazyAddaCrazyAddaover 1 year ago

Story is OK. But we would love to have a stories from mom's point of view. Those stories are superb hot & very less. Son's point of view stories are boring to read.

THERE are 2 stories like that in literotica written by MELISSA1975 i think. the story names are SYLVIA'S STORY & THE FALL OF AMANDA. I really like that story & I think u will like it too. But that story does not include cuckold or pregnancy seen.

We would love to have a 2 mom & 2 son story from mother's point of view. U know all of the stories are coming from sons point of view. 2 mom & 2 son stories are very less in the Internet & literotica too. When it comes from mother's point of view it is going to be awesome one. U know moms get to know their sons wants to have sex with them & they scared the hell of it. With the time pass they can't put that image out of the head getting wet by the thought & think how dirty to go that path. Also one mom set a plan to go that path. Like the story you writing right now.

👉P. S :-Both sons are friends. Moms age would be fine around 41 & both family lives in closely. They have daughters. But couldn't involve mom son sex life. Moms will find it hot when they having sex with her son under their eyes & think how wrong, guilty & naughty to go home around leaking his sons seed in her sex. Houses stated next to the each

One mom working on the house with loose fitting clothes & skip the bra & panty. Write how she thinks to go without underwears. The dirty side I mean. After all she has sex with her son. involuntary but getting likes to it thinking the dirty side & feel guilty about her husband & other mom get to know that her friend is having sex with her son after all. She is convinced to her friend that sex was the best & trying to get her friend to the taboo world. Firstly she disgusted it & have sex with her son finally. I don't no how to write it beautifully. With the talent u can do it. U are the best in my eyes.

U know how mom scared & the guilty feeling & how dirty about committing sex with son & still doing it. Also cuckold her husband with their son makes it even hotter. How she feels guilty about it & still having sex. She is going to caught to her husband & manage to escape & after that talking with her husband while sons seed leaking & how her feel guilty about it, & how she likes it because of how dirty & naughty it. U can also write how they going outside or work with sons seed & feel leaking it & think how dirty it's. Moms talking very very dirty when they having sex with sons & it is also very dirty to call him Son rather saying his name. It's remind her that her son is fucking her & that's super hot. Also seeing his childhood framed photos when they having sex & get to know that, that little boy now fucking her & think how dirty is her to Fuck her son. How she is carry her little boy & how she raised him & now he is fucking her & how wrong this sex is.

The struggle to sex with own son after the first time how think its wrong & dirty & also like it because of the same reason about the dirty side.

She took the precautions to not to get pregnant but still they get pregnant because of her son changed the pills or medicines like something. You create something on that. You know like one get to know about that from her son she scared the hell about it & on the other her dirty side thinking how that wrong & also carring her son child, cheating on her husband with son, going around home & outside with her son child. She also knew that her friend in the same track & decided to hide about that because she wanted her pregnant too by her son.

They put their husband to believe that the child is his. Seeing his childhood photos on the table & now she carring that her sons child too makes her wild, thinking how dirty it & going outside with & people, friends, relatives wish to her because of the pregnancy & only she & her friend know that the child is his son. She likes it because of the dirty & wrong it of the society. Also she saw a framed photo of her & her husband while her pregnant with her son & put another family framed photo(include her husband) & this time too in pregnant but with her Son's child. She feels guilty about it & but like it how dirty it.

Husbands arrange a gender revealing party to his friends and relatives. In the party son fuck her while saying other mom to watch out for some emergency situations. She scares it but other motive her to do it & afterall she sex with her son and going out there & chatting with guests while sons seed leaking her sex & she like it thinking about it going out there like that feel guilty about her poor husband. Feels very kinky to be there like that. Her friend joking her about going out there like that leaking with sons seed. Friend wants to do same thing with her pregnancy reveling party.

Add foursome to the story before pregnancy and after the pregnancy. Foursome in the pool after pregnancy.

👉 Please don't write swapping their sons. It's more hotter when they sex only with their sons.

👉 Please write from mother's point of view. Those kinds of stories are more hotter. How they struggle to go that path. All the stories are coming from sons point of view. Don't feel to read.

👉 U can write both mothers Point of view. It will be very hot & interesting. Plz write 2 stories, each mothers point of view.

👉Don't add more than 2 mother & 2 son. If you More moms & sons it reduces the quality of the story.

👉 Please don't add her other daughters to her sex life. It's only involve 2 mom and 2 son only.

We like to have a stories like that. They are hot like hell. Write long story like close 50k to 100k. When story goes long means story would be interesting. U can't write a good story in 10k words. We are waiting for your good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmmm...but play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there is a part 2. This was great!

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Part Two please?? Sounds like things could become even more…. Interesting.

5 stars. Wish there was an option for more. Keep up the good work👍

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

AWWWsome !!!!! I feel a 2nd chapter coming soon I hope. Great story line.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Definitely looking forward to a Part 2, but try to condense some of the interactions between the MCs. There were a lot of words used to describe the situation and relationship build, even the sex, but several sentences were used to describe a single thought/emotion when one would have sufficed. It caused me to lose interest at times. 4*

phobosukphobosukover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I've read here. Good realistic dialogue and a nice well-paced build up. A full five stars!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Great story but it needs a proper ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my own story. Written on my behalf by a friend although in truth it went along in reality a little slower than his writing ofwhT actually happened If your interested its called Memories of mum, also set in England as a Brit of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next part

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I loved how this was written, not into Mummy love, but read it just s a young man and a older woman having a great time, loved the characters and descriptions but shocked by the way you have left US at the end. PART 2 PLEASE

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

Fabulous story, all the better for being so very well written. The whole thing was entirely believable, this sort of thing could so easily happen in real life, you handled it so very carefully and not in a sordid way. I liked the curved ball you threw at the end, the potential homecoming of `Catherine, his sister, that could fuck things up! My only criticism is the 'heavy bush' that the mother had, I'm a smooth finished man and personally I would have preferred her to have shaved it for him, who wants to eat a very hairy cunt anyway? 5 Stars from me, excellent tale.

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 1 year ago

Great story. Their first time together is described so realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking great, hoping the next one will be three together ! Keep the flame burning.

menziesmenziesover 1 year ago

Fabulous, thank you

amsterdamamsterdamover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking awesome. I love your stories. Highly erotic, believable, arousing, and delightfully paced. You are a very talented writer.

I must say that find reading the comments fascinating. Looks like CrazyAdda is commissioning some work for you! Hope they have deep pockets!! Totally disagree with Demosthenes384bc - I'm sure you wouldn't anyway, but please, no 'condensing', or changing your style. As for the hairy bush comment, the answer is me, along with thousands of others 😋

Thank you SF, much love, admiration and respect for what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but you quit to early continue with daughter excepting what's going on and have her join in. Gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure about Brit authors. Is it mandatory to plow their dear sweet mother in the rear to prove their manhood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you quit to soon please continue with her daughter joining in, gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, perhaps Catherine has needs, too…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mother loved sex and took her son as her surrogate husband. I would have done the same if my mother was as he described his. Anal sex would have been oral connection for me.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Quite a story, but a little too much banter, or what we English-murdering Americans call “Eye wash” in detailed descriptions of side theatre. But, 4* all the same.

Side note: love adding to my vocabulary with the UK verbiage and finally, Silviafan you are one of the few UK writers I enjoy reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mum really wanted someone she trusted to be in her bed. I cannot imagine what she may look like but full figured and hourglass body would entice me.

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it hope there's more 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That's more like it!!! "Now my roving hand touched the yielding softness of her stomach and I felt her quiver as my hand slid lower, finding the DENSE tangle of her pubic bush, feeling her legs part to give me access." Mom's are Hairy. I gave you a 5 rating. Does mom eat his girlfriend soon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No holds barred...as is shown in your story when real love can come to a couple so close......

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Wasn't sure if Charlie was ever going to get his head out of his ass and make his mother happy. I usually enjoy mother/son incest but there was just something a little off in this one for me. Glad others liked it, maybe it's just the UK slant on things that didn't turn me on. Still, hope Charlie gets to fuck both his Mum and his sister in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it although his mother is in her 50s she seems like a sexual dynamo 5 stars!!! Ready to read chapter 4 hope he get sister to join them!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! I would encourage you to add more dialogues. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dear God! I love this story so much. I'd love it even if I wasn't named after my dad and me being Charlie Jr. I can never say the name of my own mother on here because some people would know who she is. However, reading this story of the mother being 56 years old brought back so many wonderful memories of our own times together. At that point in my life, my mother would get a hotel near where I worked and spend the night with me once or twice a month. She'd been dead for over 25 years but the sex with her was the best ever. She took my virginity at 18 and our passionate affair lasted until her death in 1994.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6225 days ago

I really enjoyed the stories, I hope they that they are based on real experience. I am surprised at his initial reluctance to "make love" to his mother, i guess I fantisized about something like this my whole adult life. It wasn't so much about sex, as a feeling of wanting to be a loving, close protection, and comfort to her.

juanviejojuanviejo7 days ago

Hot Stuff!.........CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous