All Comments on 'A Mother's Pride Ch. 01'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter and you are prego

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

More please and if you can bring her sister into the incest as well.

GhostfreakGhostfreakover 9 years ago
Definitely looking forward to more.

I would definitely like to see more of this, short, memorable and to the point. Adding this to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
baby on the way

Let him discover all the delights his mother can give. Keep us up to date with what the future may bring3

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

This is unbelievably good, extremely well written and highly erotic. An awful lot of careful thought has gone into this to stop it descending into the usual son fucks Mum nonsense stories we're so often subjected to.

There has to be more surely? The natural progression has to be impregnation. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As Good As Natalie (member frenchn3).

This writer GeorgieH must be related or friends with Natalie, who wrote A Love Less Ordinary (her member name here is frenchn3), because the writing is as smooth as satin & silk.

Natalie wrote it as a true account of her incestuous (and currently ongoing) relationship with her son when he came home for Christmas vacation last year. She has written two parts with another due soon. What Natalie wrote was just as erotic, wild and smooth. GeorgieH must have asked Natalie for pointers on character development, scene imagery, sexual buildup, flow of writing, and hot endings. I say this as a truely appreciative reader!

Thanks GeorgieH and please continue!

P.S. If this is based on true life as Natalie's was, and still is, then please reveal that too. Whew! I need a cold shower now....or a good orgasm. Yeah, I'll take "Orgasm" for $1000 Alex Trebeck! LOL.

Robert T.

Canada.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 9 years ago
great

any chance anal will be added?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excitement

A well written story, which seems to tell of a real event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!!!!!

I loved your sexy story and want to hear the juicy rest!!!! I like your nasty side!! Bob runner279@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes, I want to here about the rest of the HOT details ..... very arousing story and the more the better. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn thats hot

give us all of the luscious details keep on truckingtenbears43

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
Hmmmmmm....

There seems to be a certain cadence here, and so far most respondents are in agreement. It has the feeling of life rather than a fiction to it, no ? In the immortal words of John Lennon "Life is what happens when you're making other plans". And I don't know about y'all, but as not only a fan of incest but a participant. I've really enjoyed this story and hope to read more. Thank you for your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you must

You will continue the story my sexy naughty lady.

congenialokicongenialokiover 9 years ago
Enjoyed!

Hope there is more to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh!

I would love to here more !

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
HOT

Without a doubt one of the most realistic, hottest, well written story on this site. I know we aren't supposed to envy, but when I compare work like this to my scratchings, I can't keep just a little bit from cropping up. I gave you a 5 and would have given a 10 if available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can but add

To the adulation of your band of admirers. Excellent writing but just a little too pacey I feel. Intimacy and sensuality are essential lements. If you do go down the road of a pregnancy then I will have to add my request for plenty of lactating fun also. Something that my late partner and I enjoyed immensely following the birth of our children and guaranteed to get both of us heated. Thank you for your writing.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 9 years ago
5 Star story

I must say that the delicious sex was worth the long verbal foreplay. Excelent job of writing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
HOT story

Yes let's hear about your newfound depravity.

SorchakSorchakover 9 years ago

I'm hoping the next story is about how she teaches Matt how to give good oral, and show off how much she loves to give head. Also, she should get knocked-up after the first fuck, and show him how to love her pregnant ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a word is out of place

This is tour de force for the accomplished writer GeorgieH. (She's also extremely generous. Check out her list of Favorites.) Her description of what goes through a mother's mind as she contemplates getting fucked silly by her own boy is the best I've seen in any story of hot motherfucking. She's watched Matt progress from nappies (diapers) through to long pants that show off what's jumping around behind the boy's fly. Mother has guided her darling baby boy through all his years, it's almost as if he's still part of her body. Mom loves everything about her Matt, including (or especially) what he's got dangling between his legs. When she sees her boy's fat young cock his mother gets real wet between her own legs. Like lots and lots of sons, who knows maybe every last one of them, Matt's deeply interested in the wonderful warm wet hole he came out of, his own birth canal, his mother's incomparable cunt. As a mommy-loving boy Matt aches to stroke it, slip a few fingers inside, plaster his greedy mouth to it and slurp his mother's cunt half to death. Mom's all for that, and for much, much more. Matt ends up slipping his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, into the place where he was a baby, and giving her the fuck of her life--it's the fuck of his life too. The boy blows his hot young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. It's the best gift a son can ever give his beloved mom and the most appreciated and precious gift a mother can ever received from her darling son. Now they know the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pride

let's hear about that new found depravity. great story

Mandal46Mandal46over 9 years ago
Wow hot, hot, hot!!!!!!!!!!!

So fucking hot and erotic GeorgieH. Your attention to details and your descriptions are awesome and so arousing. More please and thanks for sharing..5+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breastfeeding....

More than agree with all the comments. Great job. Active breast feeding will be the topping.

SlolickrSlolickrover 9 years ago
One of your best...

Georgie, girl you really know how to get a guy up and coming...or cumming might be the more appropriate spelling ! Loved it, and as always looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Tell us more Georgie, want to hear it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes tell us all of it

want hear al of it l

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother's Love is the best!

Hi,

I had the greatest honour bestowed on me by my mother - she took me as her lover and taught me so much about sex. My wife says I'm fantastic in bed - but she doesn't know where my skills came from. My MA is now 48 living 20 miles away and I go for revision lessons couple of days a week. I want to keep my wife happy!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the details in this story. I felt like I was on the sofa with them. Very fucking hot! Can't wait to read the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wildest dreams!

Wonderful, truly loving story, that many men (and women) would wish to be their true story. Beautiful writing with the most tender yet exilerating words that fire the imagination. Truly fantastic and I cNnot wait to hear more of this great love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take a bow !!!!!

Hi ! An excellent story, flowed well. Hot sex. Seemed very realistic to me. Lucky son, lucky mom, lucky me, an avid reader.

Thanks Don

HairyaHairyaabout 9 years ago
Getting better and better!!

GOOD GOD GURTIE!!!! I love reading your stories.

You are now my FAVORITE of Favorites!!!

"H"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To one hot mom

I let my son fuck his hot mom just I do all thy men that get her whore pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tell me more

I loved this story

bklynboy11bklynboy11about 9 years ago
Well Written and HOT!!

If your biography is real, and you ARE a woman, it is a pleasure to read a story from a woman's perspective. Refreshing not to hear about "gallons of cum" or bra-cup sizes....the true giveaway of a young male perspective.

Aside from the 3 time re-erection in one session, this story is believable. Very hot.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Oh so hot!

Having found your stories I'm now reading them out of order but this is quite as hot and exciting as any you've written since; your story "Communication" notwithstanding. I love to hear of the son's activities from a mother's point of view - so refreshingly good.

Keep 'em cumming and cumming!!!

Kisses to you.

Chris

xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great start with this chapter

Another great start to this series of chapters. You are doing great with your incest taboo stories. Your story telling ability is great and your ability to us the english language is extremely pleasing. Thanks for your writing. The American male of some age.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoy stories with gradual build-ups and this is one of the tops. Off to read more of you.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
Gee Wiz

I scored a 5plus for ' A Discovery ' but I only read 3 chapters and it started getting repetitive. I was expecting more when I started reading ' A Mother's Pride ' but that was a disappointment. Only a 2. I will try another before I change channels.

Richk64Richk64over 7 years ago
Woooow

Please please please carry on

bumknee52bumknee52almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is wonderful at so many levels. The buildup, the reluctance, the bargaining, the eventual giving in, the innocence, the wonder of it all. Mom knows it's wrong, but knows her son is mortified and she does anything to restore his self image and confidence. Loved it...great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read about mother/son. Can't wait to read your other chapters. Thanks so much for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

Why in the hell did you use the word "Span" instead of the usual word "Spun" Span is the distance between two objects. For Christ sakes! This is porn not a screen play for an Oscar award winning movie... Hell even the director would have said what the fuck is this shit. A bunch useless blase in big words that will not needed. To me it made for a boring read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tender, touching, beautiful, erotic, etc, etc...

I reallllllly liked the story. The only complaint I have is that Matt's dialog seemed more 13-ish/14-ish than of an 18 year old. Or maybe I have forgotten what it was like to be 18. It has been a long time ago. -bern1965(pending).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

would love to read much more

including getting pregnant by her son

Ode_de_cremOde_de_cremalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. I was much like young Matty at that age, innocent and unlearned. Very much appreciate the tale, pictured it right in my own home..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good 5 stars. A brief description of her sexual history would help to know her better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing 5 Start

Young men have always lusted after their shapely mothers and most don’t get it and then get over it (myself included) but what make your stories so hot is the mom’s point of view and the surfacing of her true needs and desires. I love how you phrased it here:

“…then my subconscious mind, my previously unknown inner slut, took the reins.”

Very sexy!! Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES