All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 03'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOTT!!!!

When is chapter 4 "cumming" hehe out???? I loved your writing in this chapter and in the last 2. Can't wait for chapter 4! Please hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Over The Top

OMG I just loved this, like the others. The way it unfolds and moves along kept me hard. This is one lucky kid! I wish my mother had done this for me. My wife lets me have her panties and when her sister came to visit in June, she didn't get mad when I kidded her about wanting to have her sisters panties. One night she suprised me handing me one of her sisters thongs. We fucked all night and the next day I smiled every time I saw her sister. Keep going and lets have more panty stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot,Hot,Hot

That was fantastic,

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A masterpiece of fetish erotica and I do believe

every boys fantasy -- at the very least this boys. However panty aficionados would shutter at "crotch band" which sounds reminiscent of saddling a dray horse; gusset comes to mind as does the veil of heaven or paradise . . . it is tragic how a misplaced word can mar the pristine scene like a dog turd on a newly washed beach. -- Thanks for the wanks!!!%0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
an unnecessary note of caution

the line between extreme eroticism and narcissistic masochism may not be that great!

normally most average 17 or 18 year olds don't have too much power over their parents anyway; but in this case the kid seemed to be so into smelling and masturbating with the mom's and the sister's panties, he seems willing to be be put on a leash and dragged around the house, in leather, as the mom wants, so long as he gets to smell her wet panties.

this mother, remember, had had panty men in her life before she married the kid's dad and she liked to have her men not only smell her dam panties but also dressed in them!

again, so far I liked it; but I think it is beginning to teeter wobbly on a rather sharp edge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
got me harder then ever

keep going i need more of this

indigodragonindigodragonover 17 years ago
old school tease

you really have something here. this is a slow burning fire, thats soon to engulf us all.i like how the mom is setting the pace for this story. not to quick,but with a certain seductive flair. more please!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
The Beautiful, Sexy Mother

There is nothing more difficult or more wonderful than for an adolescent boy to have a beautiful and sexy mother. My mother was that, along with being innocently affectionate with me. While I never had a panty fetish, I was often turned on by my mother and her beautiful body. I had a lot of the feelings that this boy had.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome story

great story. keep the panty stories coming cause they make me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
STILL WAITING FOR 4

LOVE THE WAY IT BUILDS UP...BEST I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
panty boy heaven

Mix panties, an non-typical sex figure, and sperm production, and you have a great story that will keep the male members firm and the girl parts wet (at least for the type of gals who understand and enjoy this dynamic of human sexuality). Thank you very much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's Happened to Further Chapters?

Thoroughly enjoyed this story so far. It is excellent!

I am hoping you still intend to take the story further with additional chapters.

David48David48over 17 years ago
OoooooooKay

Bad mommy! Of course they'll be more chapters. A bunch more I hope! What an inventive and completely demented mind you have. The build up here is absolutely PAINFUL. But really, why is it Dad who comes off being such an unfeeling putz in stories like this. And...where's Sis gonna fall in this domino tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

Please write Chpt 4!!!!! MAybe he could paint her toenails too!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Mommie's gift!

Chapter three only makes this story more powerful. The gift of the Mother's panties to her son seems to promise even more torrid sex activity in the coming Chapters. This story surely holds the reader's interest. Terrific Write! A sensuously crafted erotic Gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incrediable

The lead up and anticipation of whats gonna happen next is brilliant. I'm really looking forward to reading more. PLEASE! PLEASE! Write further chapters. Best story i have read in a very long time. Would hate to see it end here. So much left untold and in suspense :) Your a Extremely Talented writter. Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where is Chapter 4,5,6,7,8 ETC

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE, PLEASE WRITE SOMEMORE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

awesome story, great build. I can't wait to see what the mommys groundrules are

AileronvoxAileronvoxabout 17 years ago
Best of the Best

Well written, great pace. Hot as hell. Cannot wait for the next chapter and the one after that and the one after that.

Give up the ball game, Pro Ball Player, and take up writing full time, your fans will rejoice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
come again

i can only read 1 chapter at a time....... too good

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
This series is amazing

Can't get enough. So glad I found Bobby and his incredible mother. Your writing and the stories are fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry, but......

I almost got through the third chapter, when suddenly, my suspension of disbelief left the building. Wait, let me guess, Mommy Dearest eventually turns out to be the Dungeon Mistress masquerading as June Cleaver, right? In all fairness, I do know the tale IS a fantasy, however, it needs to some sembalence to reality, however tenuous. Sorry, just doesn't do it for me.

sassytxladysassytxladyalmost 14 years ago
Mom and Son Turn Readers On

This series is written by a "master of the details" author who turns up the temperature to a hot, rolling boil in his tease. I don't know if a movie could do justice to the way this writer can give us all the juicy details of the thoughts and feelilngs of Mom and Son. It feels like reading a masterpiece of erotica. Well done!

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
Wet reading

This chapter had me hard all the way through it. I know it's a fictional story but it's hard be believe that Bobby is 18 years old and is so dumb about sex. If this story was written back in the 1900s when sex wasn't so prevalent, it could possibly be true. Even with Billies age being a problem, for me, I still think it's one of the hottest stories going. Thanks and now I've got to find the next chapter.

MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
OMG, Ican almost taste her.

A very realistically erotic story. I feel as though I'm in the same room watching. Guess I'eve always had a fantasy about this and through your story, you've permitted me to visualize it. Thanks for a great write.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 8 years ago
I'm Loving this story!

It just keeps getting better and better! Glad she has now let loose her inhibitions and masturbating in front of her son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love It

I love masturbation stories, my wife and I masturbate together and each other all the time.

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
Heaven

What a fucking story. Im at work reading this and cant stop touching myself.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

If there's a guy that can read this without wanking his dick along with them, there's something wrong with him. I'm betting even a lot of the women get turned on by it also. Been a long time since I first read this story but I did put in my as one of my favorites, now I remember why.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

it was really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous