All Comments on 'A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 4'

by ShadowLord

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So the final showdown is approaching

Very well crafted. A lull before the storm. The lull will of course culminate in a vivid storm - the pregnant mother will be delivered by none other than the incestuous sonny lover boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This belongs in Loving Wives,

having actually read this chapter this story is not incest driven IMO, I will leave the deluded black fetishist to explain where he gets his interpretation from, I no longer care. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot...but a few reservations

No way a normal guy has a 9" long dick and thicker than a woman's wrist, then shooting cum 5' into the air. It's just not possible and even the de-facto ejaculation king Peter North isn't that large nor spurts that much. The rest of the story I can buy (from her resisting to letting up to her giving in wantonly). Then "Mike" only cumming "a few drops" is too far-fetched, as he might have a weak ejaculation but NOT just "a few drops." With better reality in those areas, this could have easily been a 5/5.

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 14 years ago
Great write, but the ending...

So far, your story has been full of light fluff and airy happiness. Kind of like kids flirtingly chasing each other in the park sort of stuff. And the way you have written and described each of those scenes has been totally hot and scorchingly fun to read.

Every time, however, that Suzy feels tempted, or is being seduced by Jack when near Mike, she reminds him how dearly she cares for her husband and has repeated this mantra for nearly all of 4 parts of this story now. Suddenly, in one fell swoop, Jack destroys that relationship and Suzy goes along with that destruction with seemingly no qualms, either during or after this last sex act with her son.

I don't know how it seemed to others, but to me, there seemed to be a lot of hatred in that scene, which may have been justified, but was not really shown building up over the last couple parts of this story. Oh, there was indignation, but mostly because the old man was simply around too much, and that was all. I feel, if Suzy really loved Mike as much as she decried, she should have tried to pull the family unit together at the end there. The way to do that would have been to have Jack show Mike how to pleasure her correctly. Maybe, if Mike couldn't do it as well with his penis, he could learn to do it using his mouth, becoming an expert at cunnilingus, and learning more about how to get better at foreplay and warming up his wife before sex. Then they could agree to share her and work on her, two-on-one. Then they could both grab her in the kitchen, in the living room, in the...Then when the babies come, well, you can take it from there, but at least it wouldn't be from a splintered family unit. Otherwise, as I say, this has been a really great and hot story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY GOOD!

Didn't really like the son's meanness, but his dad's bragging, & forcing himself on

a disinterested wife, had it coming to him.

But the tauting towards her husband by Suzy, was very erotic & just priceless!-Eatandbemerry

JoseAFIJoseAFIover 10 years ago

I wish there had been more pleading and begging on Mike's end before the ultimate violation . . .

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
WOW

what cruel scum of the earth people...

Sterling447Sterling447almost 2 years ago

Love seeing hubby cucked by his own son. Awesome chapter in a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous