All Comments on 'A Mother's Shameful Urge'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Hot story. Really enjoyed the fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Nice a”5” from me!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it!! So hot! It would have made an awesome Illustrated story. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great job! 5 Stars! I do like a little more vocalization, especially from the mother when she's having an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great horny writing!!

James,

This was one of the best I have ever read. i have read many thousands and this takes the cake .. please write more please??

Thank you

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So many times

During our teasing phase I positioned my loins behind mom in the kitchen. She later admitted, when her bra came off then headed to a room without dad, I was to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of us like wet contents

Please write wet versions of your stories (like A mother's Shameful Urge-Wet Version, A Mother's Shameful Urge-Dry Version), Pee drinking is my fetish, my sister gave it to me. One or two additional paragraph, that's all we need. Nobody writes wet stories here, that's why asking. Loved this story, Thankyou for your time and effort. Rated 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I always enjoy a story were the mother is reluctant at first but then gives in; the struggle the mother goes thru in deciding to give in to her son is the best part. Please write a sequel to this story but continue to have the mother struggle with what they are doing.

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowover 3 years ago

I hope you continue this story.

Spinner_of_tailsSpinner_of_tailsover 3 years ago
Good job.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Nicely done.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Downright awesome.

More?

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 3 years ago
Builds up nicely

Nice build up and I really enjoyed the scene where Daniel is watching his best friend and his Mom. Lots of potential for more kinkiness there!. But after that the story seemed to jump about a bit; didn't really flow for me. Maybe a bit too much angst - we all know Tracy was going to go for it in the end. All set up for a part 2, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very, Very nice. Hoping for a part 2, just hope you don't follow others and add other people, after all they've both stated they know that they're the only ones they each want or need, please stay true to that.

VividNastyMindVividNastyMindover 3 years ago
More Please

This was awesomely erotic....a little drawn out but well worth the wait.....however we need MORE !! I need more shameful f*** sessions !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part Two

Yes keep it going. Lunch with Sandra, spill the beans and fuck in front of each other. But they do not have to swap/share.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Mother's Shameful Urge:" - This particular incest, mother Tracy and her son, Daniel's story, is really so close to being reality that only a small number of incest stories get. Divorced mother Tracy and son, Daniel have vowed to honor their incestuous love for each other to only two other people--mother and her son--Tracy's great friend Sandra and Daniel's bestest friend Matt--have made the same vow of confidentiality as Tracy and Daniel. Additionally, the mothers and their respective sons will not fuck anyone one else, which includes their respective best, great friends. The mother and son couple, Tracy and Daniel, and Sandra and Matt, will occasionally been within the same bedroom as observers only, but never has any intimate contact with the other couple. Even the adolescent, virile son's have agreed there will be no intermingling from one couple to the other! There's trust and honor that most people would not give such vows to begin with.

Writer 'James_Steele' has written the couple's commitments to their couple/friends which is unique for most anyone writing incest stories to ever consider. It's unusual, but it adds a great degree of realism and romance to this story. Another technically well written story that follows an easy flow for reading. This story had me eager to finish reading so I could manage a release of a good amount of baby-making organisms (sperm!).

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Mother's Shameful Urge:" - It's been a couple months since I first read this quality personified story of mother and son's venture into the evolution of humanities oldest urge fulfillment.....fucking, in particular a mother and her precious son!! This story theme is very well developed, along with the characters, son Daniel and mother Tracy. As a bonus the character's best friends, son Matthew and his mother Sandra, began their love affair a couple months before their friends Daniel and Tracy, with similar vows to keep the affair pure and singular.

Neither couple wants to ever form any sexual alliances, other than just their strict, close friendships. Maybe they'll observe the other mother/son couple will discuss their affair and even observe their friends love coupling take place.....but each of the four--the two sons and bot their mothers--have vowed to maintain each couple's purity.

Writer 'James_Steele' has an excellent ability to provide theme's, plots, characters, and descriptive actions than but just a small number of authors and writers. This story is no exception; however it is exceptional in most every aspect.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

What a great story! well- told and compelling in its intensity. Would greatly welcome a continuation/sequel, showing Tracy and Daniel's development, and their experience jointly fucking with Matt and Sandra. And it might be nice to see thetwo loving mothers recruit more of the now-single ladies in their clique to join them in seducing their own sons as well. Just an idea, and Thanx or another Great Read!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

This definately needs a bunvh of sequels.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Great story. Please keep writing!!!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Definitely would of like a part 2, to this 1... Especially to listen to the Mothers share their stories of fucking their sons.. Maybe even have a get together at Tracy's house while they fuck their sons & not have to worry about getting caught either.. Great story..

writerjabwriterjabover 1 year ago

I love your realistic writing! I’ve resolved to read everyone of your installments. I’d like to see one where Mom and her son renew their union later in life and live out their days in hot, passionate love (and SEX!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with tazz4fun69. More parts to this story are a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn if that wasn't hot, beautiful and tender. I really felt it for Daniel. He loves his mother so much that it hurts, especially when he sees how wonderful it truly can be (his friend and his mom demonstrate). But his mother is reluctant to cave even though they both know how she feels deep down. I'm not really sure I get what that whole shame thing was about and why she was unable to get over it, even when it was super clear in the end they were meant to be together. Maybe my views are just too different and more open-minded than most, but I really don't get what is so shameful here. If someone could enlighten me that would be swell.

As usual, the story ends too soon, right after the immediately conclusion of the primary plot thread. I wish this author would create longer endings or at least a damn epilogue. It's so frustrating. Tease!

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Good story

I’m glad they agreed not to share their love with anyone else. Especially Sandra and her son. That real showed how much they really truly loved each other..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the best i have ever read, so sexy

GKShadow515GKShadow5154 months ago

The build-up was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...