All Comments on 'A Mother's Touch Ch. 01'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 6 years ago
Hi

Keep up the good work. Would not mind doing a story with you sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
typos

Lots of grammar errors, have someone read or edit the stories.

This idea has been done a lot, the asshole licking is a bit much so quickly into her massage.

bob3641223bob3641223almost 6 years ago
It's funny how

you visualize everything, the room, the injury, the bodies, the faces, you get to know them, and hate when it's over, it's a soap opera lol, u want to hear more from them, they are alive now.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Great description of each contact.

Each word brought a more erotic feeling to my body. More mothers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love.

Incognito007Incognito007almost 6 years ago
Virginity lost-sort of

I just joined and this is the first story I read. My hand was on my shaft the entire time as I easily felt the sexual energy of mother and daughter. This has been a climatic initiation for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More common than you know

My wife and I love your story! I woke up in the middle of the night hearing my wife moaning and climaxing in my daughter's bedroom. She soon walked in our bedroom soaked in sweat with her hair wet and kissed me hard with our daughter's pussy juice in her mouth and on her face. I was already hard from the sounds and fucked her like she wanted then realized our girl was sitting in a chair by the bed watching. She had just graduated from college and this was a late night present. It's very common for a mom to teach daughters about sex by getting them off orally or so they say...

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A lovely start!

Very lovely, the beauty is in the details. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES