A Mother's Touch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raise myself up to let her breath and she starts to cough harder, but she raises her head and her tongue make contact with my clit. I cannot deny that this feels far more wonderful than anything I ever imagined was possible. I let out a soft moan from my daughter's work and close my eyes. I start to rock my hips to add to the sensation of her tongue and she never breaks contact. After about a minute of rocking my hips and moaning loudly, I cannot hold back any longer.

I bend over and bring her knees up, then get a good look at what my daughter has to offer. With her knees up like this, I can see both holes quite clearly and I can't help noticing her pussy is wet. I spread her lips to reveal her clit and admire it for a moment, then my tongue starts to explore the area with every care that I had given her ass and intoxicating black hole.

The flavor is far better than anything I have received, except maybe when my tongue was in her asshole. I slowly move my tongue from the base of her clit to her waiting pink hole and know I must take my time to enjoy everything here. My tongue slowly works its way down to her pink hole and I know exactly what I need to do. It enters her pussy a lot easier than her asshole and I start to push it in and out as far as I can. The more I work my tongue in and out of her hole, the better I find completely new and wonderful flavors. Her tongue works remarkably well as I am brought to new heights of pleasure while I work my tongue in and out of her pussy as quickly as I can.

I move my tongue from her pink hole, which is far more wet now, to her hard clit and started to work it with the same effort of my daughter. She lets out a muffled moan, and I take pleasure in knowing it is my pussy causing the muffling sound, without losing contact with my clit. My daughter's hips start to buck a little in order to match what mine have been doing for the past several minutes. It's odd to think that I am happy to give her some kind of pleasure, since I am forcing her to do these things, but it's the truth. To say I'm happy is a bit of an understatement, since I find it adds greatly to the pleasure she is giving me, I am ecstatic about everything happening right now. We both moan in pleasure throughout the ordeal, but neither of us loose contact with the each others clit.

A wave of new heights of pleasure washes over my body and I feel myself on the verge of a tremendous release. This is my first orgasm in quite some time and I know this is going to be far more powerful than any I have ever experienced. I start to clamp down to prepare and feel my daughter's body due the same as she continues to let out her muffled moans. I know she is on the verge of release, just like me and cannot believe we are going to release ourselves together.

I scream out and feel an explosion within my body and my daughter does the same, although hers is muffled from the proximity of my pussy to her mouth. I move my mouth to her dripping pink hole and swallow the first wave as I feel mine leave my body and know it is going into her open mouth. Knowing my daughter is drinking all that I have adds to everything and I drink down the next wave that releases from both of us at the same time. The flavor is beyond wonderful and know if I had not eaten her pussy, then I would not get this kind of reward.

I lose all track of time and count of waves as our mouths fill over and over again. With each wave I find only heightened wonder as the pleasure does not decrease at all. Unfortunately, the waves are starting to lessen and I know it is over far too soon. The last spasm leaves our bodies and I release her so I can lay on my back to recover and find she must do the same.

I recover enough of my strength to get out of bed and look at my daughter's face. She looks lustfully at me through her green eyes and there is no hiding the desire that is clearly there, along with a very soaked face. We both know there was nothing even remotely close to the actions of a loving mother and daughter and neither of us cares. The only thing that matters to either of us is our hunger. It has been satiated for both of us, but not for long.

I say, "I'm going to take a shower now. You should probable due to the same." My voice sounds strangely calm.

I do not bother to put on my robe and can feel her eyes staring lustily at my naked body. I leave the door open completely, which is something I have never done before, and step into the shower. I turn the water on and make the adjustments to find just the right temperature and begin to clean myself with more than a little reluctance. I don't want to lose my daughter's release from my face, but know I must. Throughout my shower, the darkness remains at bay, but it is ready to overwhelm me at a moments notice.

I finish my shower and quickly leave the bathroom in order to talk to my daughter. We have to discuss everything that happened, since this changes everything. There is no regret from me, only excitement for the future, our future. The search ends immediately as I find her sitting on the edge of my bed completely naked and I wonder if she's been there the whole time. I see her hair is slicked back from as a result of being wet and don't think my body gave her quite that much. I don't find any hint of me on her face so I know she must have taken a shower and returned to my bed. Her legs are closed together, but she does nothing to hide anything else. There is no reason I can think of for her to take a shower alone, other than wanting to be alone with her thoughts.

She looks at me with a great deal of lust in her eyes and says, "I've wanted to be with you like that for a long time, mom."

Her lust is mirrored in my own eyes and I ask, "Why didn't you tell me, Lisa?"

She rolls her eyes and asks, "What was I supposed to say, mom? What's for dinner and, oh by the way, can I eat your pussy for desert?"

I give her an encouraging smile and say, "I see what you mean. It isn't like I asked you before I started licking your asshole."

She grins and says, "I'm glad you didn't, since I might have said no. By the way, it felt incredible. Guess I'm going to have to return the favor."

Our conversation continues well into the night as we discuss all aspects of our newfound joy in each other's bodies. Sleep overtakes us and the last thing I remember is the feeling of her hair brushing against my cheek. We both slept soundly and neither of us have any regrets the next day.

12