All Comments on 'A Muslim Girl Becomes Christian'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

The story is good in a way that it twists every fact regarding the islamic community and way of life in general. It exploits all the stereotypes associated with Islam as a religion.

Firstly, honour killing does not exist in Malaysia.

Malaysian muslims are not allowed to marry jewish or christians even if they are male, so there are no double standards.

The story itself is completely illogical. It never states the reason why the family moved to Canada in the first place. The father and the mother holding good positions in Malaysia have no logical reason to move to Canada. Malaysia is not in turmoil like other middle-easters countries.

All in all, the story potrays the negativities and stereotypes often associated with Muslim people and Islam as a religion to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this a copy stories.

this a suck strories. no muslim in malaysia ever kill they dougther over if they dating or marry a non muslim, only in middle east like india, pakistan or taliban done that. better u delete this before it become more suk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS