All Comments on 'A Naked Truth'

by ChrisGeyser

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the story though the buildup to actual sex was a long time cumming (pun intended) :-). As well written and descriptive as the story was, however, I would have liked to have had a more precise description of the characters looks and bodies. We just know that they are attractive and that mom has big tits and the son's cock is generous. I know that authors like the reader to use their imagination but it helps me visualize better if I can read how long his cock is, if their pussies are shaved, trimmed or natural, how tall are they, hair color/length, etc. Still, I gave it five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story was way too long not to finish it

No way it can end without Julie becoming involved after bringing hellfire down on her brother and his wife. Her brother and his wife, hmm?

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 4 years ago
Great story!!!

I love it, but hopefully, there is another chapter or two. Love to see more interaction between mom and son. Once at the end was not enough. Love to see their relationship blossom more as well. How about a baby cum Princess or so????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Long build up to the actual sex was not a problem.

The story lacked in descriptive elements for everyone. Big tits and nice cock maxed out the descriptions. Sure, the readers imagination can come into play but it would help that imagination with the use of descriptions.

Excluding Julie from any sex was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You forgot!!

They all went there together in one car. So there wasn't another vehicle for mom and son to go to the restaurant!

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

The long tease was just perfect. Good characters and great sex. Five stars and favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next round

Can’t wait for a part 2. Awesome story!

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 4 years ago
Perfect

I think this went the right direction; Julie was a tease after all. We know enough of the story to know the ending. Julie was over spoken about work and I don't think she would be obviously angry with her brother. She gave in too quick going to work on vaca and allowed family to ruin a vacation in progress. Well done story.

RS

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

I really enjoyed your story and it was very well written. You managed to make everything seem normal and that takes talent.

The setup and transition were well planned, but the payoff happened a bit too quickly for me. It would have been better if you had taken more time when they actually copulated. With such a taboo act you could have made the scene much more erotic by maybe describing their thoughts.

Just my opinion and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved it all. Thank you for the time and effort put into the story.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsover 4 years ago
At the lake

A fun story. Just too many misspelled or incorrect words used. Did you or anyone read the story before posting? If someone did, fire them and get new help. It would enhance my enjoyment.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Bravo

Most likely the best mother/son story that I have had the pleasure to read.

Excellent writing, thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Perfect on every level! Brilliant pace, engaging interaction between the characters, and lots of teasing and rivalry but still one clear couple. Full score.

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
Wonderful writing

Both highly erotic and and a literary success. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hoping for a part 2

Julie deserves some loving too

chickmagnetchickmagnetover 4 years ago
Not bad

I like a good slow burn story myself, im not really into stories with this many pages but it was well written and the pacing made going from page to page not as bad as it could be nice job.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Nice story

Bit disappointing, I thought she was going to tell them there had been security cameras in the cabin installed since the last visit. Much better viewing than Big Bother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back!

You're one of my favorite writers here. I'm quite happy to see you back. Well done.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 4 years ago
Well above average

This was a really enjoyable read. Thank you. It was well written, I liked the characters and I'm partial to a slow build when the story is interesting enough, as this was.

Unfortunately for me, the pay-off wasn't strong enough as the love/sex scenes came across as rushed and even skipped at one juncture. Some of the characters behaviour also seemed a bit off - in particular Julie who clearly stated she wouldn't be going back to work no matter the crisis and yet was off with a drop of a hat soon after. The whole brother's family turning up was also odd and felt clumsy.

Don't mean to come across as too negative as ultimately I'd love to read a sequel to this story involving Julie progressing from teaser to pleaser...

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 4 years ago
^__^

So much love, yet so hot. I love it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story but could have been better

I really liked this story but I wish you had talked about their pussies more. These 2 naked women and all you talked about was their breasts most of the time. And you could have done more with the mother and son when she had to keep an eye on him in the bathroom. But it is better than what I wrote, which is nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It needs a part 2 where the 2 gals are caught in a 69 by Chris and he ends up fucking both of them

KumakunshuKumakunshuover 2 years ago

Very, very good. I give it 5 🌟! (6 🌟 if I could have)

One thing that was missing though was in the family background. Things like, where is Chris's father (dose he have a father), dose he have siblings, that sort of thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I loved reading. With more depth between all 3 persons it would have been as close as a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jules was extremely annoying with her constant teasing and she needed to be bitch slapped!

There were numerous typos and the story cold have been better with some decent editing. By the way, it is a "cask" of wine, not a "casket."

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story and the build-up was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was one one the sexiest, most fun stories I have read on Literotica. Great story and well written!

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 1 year ago

Great story. Needs a follow up where he gets to take Jules too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

STUPID. DID NOT FINISH PAGE. NO WAY RELEASE FROM HHHHHHOSPITAL IN LESS THAN 24 OURS... CONCUSSION IS OBVIOUS FROM TE DIALOGUE.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story and the build up to mom and son sex was awesome, but you needed to continue with Julie coming to their place to apologize for the cabin exit and she finds out about their sex together and she joins in for a exciting three way!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Pretty good story. However, the writing is definitely in need of a good proof reader. More specifically: if mom giggles or winks one more time I'll puke. Really trite. Also really pissed when James, Marcy and the kids showed up. (Coitus interruptus.) Definitely needed to get Julie involved: maybe a threesome. Bad ending . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Holy Fuck Julie is obnoxious. Story drags on for way too long with nothing happening. More description is needed at the very least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous