A Need to Be Seen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then abruptly, far too soon for her liking, he pulled his cock out from her completely. The sudden removal made her hiss with pain as her vagina readjusted from being stretched out. Wondering why he had stopped, Morgan watch him rise up on his knees above her, a fist stroking his shaft.

The man jacked off for a few seconds over her supine form until a spatter of warm wetness splashed across her belly and onto her breasts. Morgan realized he was cumming and she was relieved he wasn't doing it inside her. As more and more of his sperm spilled out over her, Morgan felt a disgusted fascination with the fluid as it coated her smooth flesh. Morgan accepted defilement by his jism, still delirious with rapture. The spatter of warm, thick fluid titillated a deviant, depraved part of her mind. The sticky mess anointed her as fully adult, a sexual being, and she loved it.

Helpless to stop, Morgan lay back and began to caress her throbbing clit once more. As her partner emptied his balls over her chest and stomach she brought herself to climax yet again. Overjoyed to be engaged in sordid activity in the light of a streetlamp, the young exhibitionist received her wet reward for perverted behaviour.

When he finished, he sat back down leaning on the railing of the structure and Morgan felt her passion fall away to be instantly replaced with deep, bone-wracking shame. Panting, exhausted, and emotionally drained, Morgan lay in a stupor, supine before the man. The small-town girl was mortified by what had just happened. Trickles of cooling jism drizzled her body and the cool night air tickled her damp sex, making her shiver.

Gazing at her, the man stroked his cock for a time while she feebly tried to regain her mental faculties. Morgan closed her splayed legs, ashamed by her lurid conduct. Deeply humiliated by how easily she had been corrupted, Morgan used her panties to clean his leavings from her skin, each wipe only exacerbating her degradation as it smeared over her.

The man dressed and in spite of her self-loathing Morgan stayed nude, still longing to be seen even in her abject state.

When he was dressed he said, "Here" and handed her a thick wad of cash and something shifted deep, deep inside. Numbly, Morgan pretended to count it, but she didn't see numbers or currency. Instead she saw a golden ticket, a free pass out of an existence she didn't want.

He passed her a handful of Freedom.

The shame began to fade as Morgan held the keys to a new life in her hand. The man left and she muttered some goodbye. Sitting cross-legged on the jungle gym, still leaking her own cum, with his sperm dribbling down her chest, Morgan realized she was going to be doing much more of this.

Finally, she had the means to pay for school.