All Comments on 'A Neighborly Arrangement'

by Schwingprose

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So so

It started rather interesting but them descended to this whole cuck genre I dislike. More of a wimpy husband category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy

This is a fantasy of mine.Great story,THANKS

jsh1138jsh1138almost 8 years ago

MMF isn't my cup of tea but i'm glad to see you're writing again. I've always liked your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You on the Stanford swim team?

Fondling drunk, passed-out women isn't cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, that's a fun story

Just plain good fun sharing a willing wife. Not sure, though, about the sex with the sleeping lady.

RyeandGingerAyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
From Robert, yes the one in the story

Fantastic a well polished final version, loved reading from everyones viewpoint. To those worried about Linda being asleep...was she really sleeping. Loved this ....brilliant especilly for me ;-)

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 8 years ago
Agree - Welcome back

Just the right theme and delivery to promote the stimulus for our ball busting starter for this fine 4th of July celebration. I agree, that there's more to this story theme. The guys may not have the only agenda; after all she did Participate stroking to encourage and complete a fine masturbation session. Some of us believe she was just shy and needed a ploy to begin her endoctrination. Perhaps each new reader might post their "suggestions" for a pending continuation for this 4-some's next sharing get together.

CletisCletisalmost 8 years ago
I agree

I agree that maybe Linda wasn't totally out of it. At least that is how I want to think of it. If there is a follow-up story, maybe the sister-in-law can join in with the fun. Always plenty of tequila available in the southwest to get things rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Why not keeping the arrangment goong?

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter.!!

Chapter one was good hope you have more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSchwingprose@Schwingprose
Just writing sexy stories as an outlet for my overactive imagination. Many have origins in reality and I spin the tales from there.