All Comments on 'A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 04'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i am intrigued by the little mystery unfolding.

luvcum99luvcum99over 9 years ago
Great series so far....

Sue, really enjoying the story so far. This fetish is certainly not for everyone, but the way you are framing it within the love story of the main characters is great. It takes a lot of trust to enjoy those intimate activities with another person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!!

Hi! I just love your stories. Mostly the ones involving scat play! Allthough I'm Straits I love reading about lesbian stories because of how it's more feelings in female/female stories. Also Girls are much prettier! ;) Keep up the good work!! Cant wait for the next chapter../bruce_nr1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow Sue! _ It's Even Getting Better!!

As I was reading, "A New Adventure Every Day" part 04, I wasn't thinking about, what a beautiful story this is or even how well the story is written. I was just enjoying reading the story. As I read page 3 my last thought was, oh damn only 3 pages!

Sue, out of all the comments I've read, the comments from luvcum99, says it all and says it best...

Too luvcum99, when you said, "It takes a lot of trust to enjoy those intimate activities with another person." I fully agree, and I know exactly what you mean. Because I've been there and done that! Just not as often as I would like too...

I'm giving Part 04 a Five-Star Rating with Six Wet and Juicy Orgasms...

Gay Kat.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

That's definitely Adventures Adventures Adventures , so kind of never endimg storie .... You are able to write feelings into your tale so i get this love trust emotions and more for my own ...... Grewt writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've now read Chapter 4. I've been away for a few days so unable to read until today. I have been driving around the country passing through and visiting several picturesque villages, but I did not find Frehurst, with its very special attractions. Maybe I shall find it another time.

Anyway back to the story. It get's better every Chapter - naked walking in the wood, passionate love making between Sam and Meg, and different ways to enjoy piss and scat.

And from here, Chapter 5 looks very promising with the possibility of Sam and Meg getting tattooed and an interesting party coming up.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...