All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 05'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ChironomidChironomidover 5 years ago
Wonderful series

Every chapter has been a delight. The build-up has been great and the story just keeps sailing along nicely. I'm very much looking forward to see where these characters are going.

DeschileDeschileover 5 years ago
Transfixing

I could see the scenarios happening in front of my eyes as I read along. My weekend got a whole lot better. thank you ❤

If it's no troible, would you like to check my works? Would love some feedbacks from you. x

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 5 years ago
Exquisitely lovely series

Just came in on this and had to start on the first chapter and read my way back to this one. Your characters, pacing, tempo, and of course, THE SEX, are perfect. Thank you for this lovely series.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

I have been reading your story, each chapter is so visual in my mind, always thinking about the next chapter. You’ve created wonderful characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully done!

I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Loving this story so far. I can't want to read about her impending sexual encounter with Sam.

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Fantastic Series

My earlier concerns about a dominating Kira are lapsing into the glow of their full on romance. The part you put in earlier about student housing being full gives Alex a great opportunity to move in with her new "spouse". I am a big believer in relationships having been in a wonderful one for over 4 decades. She and I love each other and I cannot wait until she joins me in retirement.

My concerns about being dominated are also from experience. Being under 5' tall most of the girls I dated could have easily beat me up, and more than one did. I would have no problems letting my partner do the gentle stuff you have mentioned but stuff like spankings, being forced to crawl etc are relationship enders for me.

An early disagreement I see between Alex and Kira would likely be Alex sloppy housekeeping versus Kira's style. I also see Kira giving her some much needed fashion sense and a quick guide as to why you do not just wear the clothes that need washing the least. Also, I see Alex getting a paid internship at Lyft with a substantial payraise to buy what she needs.

Then there is the parents. My mom never got over my choice. Neither did my brothers. In fact the only one who was cool with my partner was my Dad. So I see that Alex has troubles fown the road.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful description of the feeling of fresh love, love it!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love the dynamics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was today years old when I learned that cars did not have cupholders until 1984. And it wasn't luxury cars, either -- just those humble minivans! 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous