All Comments on 'A New Alexandra Ch. 14'

by Blair_Erickson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Blair, I was SO happy to see this out here this morning. I even checked to be sure I hadn't missed a chapter since the last! Looking forward to where you take the ladies next!

used2bjustjused2bjustjalmost 2 years ago

Really good as always BE. You make the dialogs of your characters sound so real life.

5/5

J

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Not my first time reading this outrageously captivating series, while this piece simply reinforces my desire to continue reading about Kira, Alexandra and friends. Not sure how you sustain the intensity, passion, humor/banter and lust/love around your two uniquely interesting protagonists, but thanks for doing so. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

I''ve missed this story. It's good to see it back. I do feel the story has lost some of its original charm, with its transformation from a romantic lesbian awakening-come love story to a more kinky polyamorous lesbian fantasy, but it has gained some spice with the variety of romantic partners. The latest addition of Cassandra and her speakeasy was particularly interesting. I do appreciate how the story continues to primarily focus on Alex and Kira, which maintains some of the romance; unorthodox as it may be. I look forward to future installments in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Missed you, so glad your back brightens my day when I scan through and see your name

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back. Seeing another episode of this story was a pleasant surprise.

DDRaptorDDRaptoralmost 2 years ago

very glad to have this series back!

TransbianWriterTransbianWriteralmost 2 years ago

Yay! You're back 😃😃 glad to see you're writing again, and you're continuing Alex and Kira's adventures! Like the development of the characters, and hope you get back into the swing of things.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

I really would like it if something happened in this story. Take out the sex and i guess only a few pages are left. It's starting to get boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A most tasty welcome back.....:-)

SinteraSinteraalmost 2 years ago

Yassssss. I have been waiting for my lesbians to return. So glad to have you back.

Blair_EricksonBlair_Ericksonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Josenussbaum, I don't think I've ever responded to a comment on any chapter, but this one made me think. This chapter is just shy of 10,000 words, or approximately 1/8 of a standard commercial novel. There's no sex at all until around 4,500 words, or something like 16 pages of normal book formatting. I appreciate that it's different on a screen, but you're the only person who's responded directly on a deliberate experiment I ran with this chapter - and it was totally the opposite of the response I was expecting. Interesting and thank you.

Also, if it was so boring, why'd you add it to your Favorites list?

XactoXactoalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful to have “the girls” back again. Even the freezing lake gales were a pleasant change from the RL midwest heat! 😎

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

Following the comment by @josenussbaum and response, I thought the author deserved a more detailed comment on their experiment. I'll start by saying that I haven't revisited the previous chapters, and my recollection may be faulty.

I enjoyed the lead up to the sex scenes. Nothing very dramatic happens, because that's not what this story is about. But this part of the story does develop characterisation. Without this lead in it would be one polyamorous scene after another. For me that would be boring.

I think I agree with the anonymous commentator who said the story has lost some of its original charm. After the previous chapter I thought it was possibly running out of steam. I'm still not sure how much life it has left in it, but this chapter has recaptured some of that charm.

Finally, I think for the first time, I was struck by a real sense of Kira's love for Alexandra.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Reply.

I usually dont comment unless something bothers me. Those stories go on my favourite list so I can easily see when there is a response.

Also my comment was for all 14 chapters so far, not only for the last.

What is probably bothering me most is that I started skimming thru certain parts (yes, often sex parts). All by all I dont feel like Kyra and Alex are really deeply in love. I'm probably more for exclusive relationships, but I agree that open ones suit Literotica better:).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad you’re back!!! I love these two!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

As soon as I read Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries I was smiling like mad. I love that show and think several people are attractive. Though I have to admit Essie Davis is a true beauty. That's for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am glad you are back!! You really have developed these two characters very well over these 14 chapters. Looking forward to new adventures. I would have LOVED to see Alex take Kelly first. Having her seduce a straight girl would have been so erotic and such deja vu. Always love the new adventures of these two "idiots". Great work, I hope you continue. Thank you

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

So...At this point it begs the question. Where would the Old Alexandra be if she had not met Kira?

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I like the flushing out of characters more….what happen with Alex dad?

toesucker1toesucker1over 1 year ago

Phryne Fisher! We are officially soul-mates now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just one comment on Prohibition, since it factors into this story at the Blue Diamond: The religious and political prohibitionists -- including the WCTU -- were supported by progressives during the early 20th century. Progressives saw prohibition as removing a poison from society and improving everybody's health and lives, and they were willing to throw down with the (mostly) Protestant anti-alcohol groups.

Noble intentions aside, Prohibition actually made drinking more fashionable than ever, spurring the style seen in places like the Blue Diamond. And of course it was a huge boost for organized crime, making Al Capone into a towering figure in Chicago. (BTW, Capone ran a soup kitchen in Chicago...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous