All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marvellous

Thanks from Holland for a wonderfull story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic story. Loved it thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Hi Randi,thanks for re-posting this,its always been one of my favourite stories of yours.5* of course.Cheers,Malcolm

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Great Story

Of two lovers! Maybe more chapters?

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90over 5 years ago
Great Story, but...

It sounds AWEFULLY familiar. Is this a redo of a previous story?

Robinius1Robinius1over 5 years ago
Just as good the 2nd time around!

This is just a nice love story and I enjoyed it. Sure, it's improbable the hospital would release Audrey so soon after a serious accident; and yes, the CIA story is hard to believe and makes Jackson basically an asshole; and you may not like how long-winded he is when explaining everything to his little sister, but the gist of the story is that he loves Audrey and wants to do right by her and she loves her big brother just as much.

What is surprising is that it took them so long to produce a child. I love a brother-sister love story with a happy ending. Thanks for re-posting this story!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Five Stars

An incredible 'Taboo' story.

While I enjoyed it immensely, I couldn't get over how flexible she was with her leg and arm in a cast and a broken collarbone (which, for whatever reason, appears not to have been set). Having had all three, I know how limited I was, having to rely on the good graces of my partner to usuage my sexual needs using her hands and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...

Yeet!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@annie "I cannot see."

What are you doing reading in I/T? Did you expect to find a story in a category called "Incest/Taboo" that didn't contain incest and taboo? Either you're a moron or just a douche-nozzle. Either way, I give zero fucks for your opinion. I didn't stealth incest into some story in the wrong category; I clearly tagged it, described it and posted it where it belongs.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

This is a hot story with so much possibilities. He should take it slow where she is still recovering and should start by letting her master giving blow jobs and swallowing until she recovers. Then let her choose what she likes; being licked to orgasm or swallowing his cum or whatever and then slowly the intercourse. But we need more stories as she learns and tells him what she really likes. Many possibilities and of course more stories. Most of all to keep her safe and protect her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great sweet story

The only pitfall that I see on the story is a frantic pace. Those wounds usually takes a long time to heal. Aside from that, nice taboo story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Very erotic and surprisingly believable. One little detail: Nobody who actually works for the CIA talks so frankly about what they do for the Agency. When you ask one, he/she invariably says, "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you."

5*

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 5 years ago
Thumbs

Wish Lit would let us give thumbs down ratings to moronic commentators. Don't let the tools get to you. Waiting, not patiently, for the volcano series.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Hot story

Maybe if Audrey wasn't banged up so much they could have made this a little wilder. Love brother sister sex. I had sex with my sister twice and it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You gotta love people telling you how to write your story, lol.

I really enjoyed it! Little chicks turn me on to no end, fetish I guess.

I groaned when he was swirling his dick around right after tearing her hymen, thinking 'ouch! Great way to piss her pussy off, just grind into the bleeding, ripped skin, lolz!'

The guy commenting about what cia agents do or don't say, ...so you run across a lot of cia agents, do you? Heh. Do cia agents even tell people they work for the cia? Hehehe.

....and nitpicking a technical detail... I could easily be wrong, but safe for sex after taking only two days of her bc pills?

I think I'd wait a lil' longer, heh, maybe till her casts were off lol. Hey, better safe than daddy! Only daddy I want to be is the one she's calling out to during sex!

Again, thanks for the amazingly good story, hope to read more!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Another home run

You never quit surprising me. So many difference story ideas and yet all written with love and devotion. Thanks for sharing your talent. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story. Do you have any others like this but with their mother in the story?Q

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
great story

a very loving brother-sister story, I would love to have my little sister, she's 71 and still hot

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Very nice !

Slow, gentle and sensitive.

Just needs a second chapter to make it perfect.

But well worth 5 stars though !

Rapier

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Love the story...

30 days for BC Pills to take effect. Loved the story. I had a gal with a small pussy once and she liked to start our sessions with a nice wet blowjob and pussy licking, then she would start riding cowgirl. I didn't have a problem with that at all. Then once she got her self stretched the fun really started. I loved the little epilog at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. So many on here start with a brother, and sister, or mother, son. Then get more and more involved. It's nice to see ones with just two. Thanks. Great story

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
Great heartful story

Great story. Well written and well thought out.

FatJimFatJimabout 4 years ago
WOW

Great story, loved all of it. I used to have a GF like her. She was 4 foot 8 and weighed 90 lbs. She had the sweetest tasting pussy and it was really hard to get my cock in her without a lot of time licking her and still was hard to get it all in her. Once she got it all in and got used to it she was like a little wild cat. Your story reminded of those days... Thanks

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

The story was okay but for how naive Audrey was at 18. The interaction between brother and sister was sweet. I was put off by Jack's siphoning money from the CIA and his cavalier attitude. You took the time to develop the sex, then blew everything away with the "ten years later" paragraph. Terrible ending.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

It's a little slow with new stuff in the LW category so I thought I'd start reading more dated fare form some of LW's best. Great story - I agree with others I would have preferred a part 2 rather than epilogue, but story was still good. 5* (On to your next one in alphabetical order...LOL)

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This is my second time on this story and it was better than the first time through. Love the happily ever after. 5 stars

zooliciouszooliciousover 3 years ago

Wow. Have to read this again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good little story where due to the accident, Audrey got out of the mental prison her parents had kept her in. Glad she had her kind brother to rescue her. :-)

DT

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Beautiful story of sad and love.

Nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a beautiful story

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

A little disappointing, I thought the writing was "stilted". Hopefully that is the right description. Another thing is that there was not enough emotion, a little too cold.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING! Randi strikes again...FIVE STARS!

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I normally do not read incest/taboo stories but, this one caught my attention. Having read a lot of stories by blackrandl1958, I expected a well written respectful story. I was not disappointed. 5*

LeviGageLeviGageover 2 years ago

First of your stories I’ve read. It’s at the top. And I realize I’m like years late. But here’s a little criticism from yet another asshole so take it or skip it. Nice story but the the two things below kept ripping me out the moment.

I’ve personally known one person in the CIA, two secret service guys and one real “operator”. They never talk about it. They just don’t.

She did a lot of moving around that wouldn’t be possible so soon after being injured particularly with the collar bone. No putting your arms over you’re head or moving onto her side in bed. Just not possible.

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Vert well written story, as expected from Randi. But story line was kind of ordinary, and I agree with LeviGage, that some aspects were unrealistic. Still, a very good read, 5 Stars.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Second time. Still very enjoyable. I have come to expect nothing less from this writer

JamokieJamokieabout 2 years ago

I appreciated the nice premise and well-written story and thanks for the use of intelligent grammar and spelling. I have a couple of minor quibbles about some details of her injuries, treatment, movement, etc. I try to be flexible about these aspects of stories; however, as a medical provider of nearly 40 years they squeak like a rusty hinge. I've never been a CIA operator, but as others have opined this aspect of the story is a sore thumb.

The sex is hot and the romance is well done, and that is the most important part, yes? It is a 5-star effort in this department. I can't wait to read some more of your work. Thanks.

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 2 years ago

well written story, CaptainRiver and LeviGage, do you not know that FICTION does not have to be realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good work randi, you help keep me sane. 😁

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, just too much information about his CIA work!! They're good for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Thx. Good mix of action and erotics.

5*

BJ

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

The perfect fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like a lot of it. I didn't like the CIA asshole thing.

I got annoyed by "hard breasts." That's even worse than the "firm breasts" cliche that almost every story has. Real boobs are never hard, and the only time they're firm is if they're fake. Real boobs are soft, which is kind of an opposite of firm, and the direct opposite of hard. Small boobs, big boobs, young boobs, old boobs, taut boobs, saggy boobs, they're all soft if they're real.

I liked most of the story. The warmth between the two is cute, if saccharine. It is an enviable fantasy.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

WOW! There are stories, and then there are STORIES. This is an amazing, sexy story, with every element needed for us old guys to enjoy. True love. Affection. A happy ending. Everything. I can't wait to hear my wife's critique of this wonderful tale. I could have done without the CIA stuff, but it did add a bit to Jackson's intrigue. I really need to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant and told with so much passion that you actually forget this is incest. I usually do not like incest stories but this I told with excitement and sensitivity! Full Marks - 5-Stars!

simpletxboysimpletxboyover 1 year ago

There are so many amazing writers on this site. But you continually take things to the next level with how you craft your stories. Amazing work on this one; great job!

granoldadgranoldad11 months ago

One of the best stories I've read so far.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

A great story with outstanding narrative. The only possible drawback would be the unrealistic acceleration of the time line from her initial physical condition in the hospital to the point where the sex occurred. This sort of disregarded the actual seriousness of her injuries. Oh well, I enjoyed it immensely anyway . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story.

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Good story but

Certainly not your best. Thought your ending was a bit abrupt . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 month ago

This was a great story. I loved it and gave it five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...