All Comments on 'A New Black Cock Slut'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good one

Black cocks, white slut; always a hit with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good short story

Many happily married woman have a secret desire for black cock. In the right circumstances some get to experience it. Those that do it don't regret it.

syd_v63syd_v63over 7 years ago
Very disjointed

The flow of the writing was poor and the story was predictable. I'm sorry but the eroticism just eluded me here. As the title of this feedback suggests there was no rhythm to this story. The sentence structure was poor and disconnected at times. Just didn't really convey the message well at all. And trying to get behind any of the characters was difficult at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you r always great

loved the story so real to life

u know how much i am hooked on black cock

bettyluvsit

redbarron_mdredbarron_mdover 7 years ago
Great real to life story

almost to the T the way my wife started with bbc

now she enjoys them several time most weeks

and i get so turned on watchin or see the the vids she makes

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I love young black cock

Nice story start, I want more xoxoxoxo Annette

billie babkabillie babkaover 7 years ago
Great story

Just made me want to be Michelle.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Another rape

Seems that's all their kind can do, rape women because they know any woman in their right mind would never have anything to do with them!

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 5 years ago
Mixed

Started very promisingly but faded into a formulaic style that became less realistic or indeed erotic sadly as it progressed. Keep working on your ideas mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
White Wives for Black Cock!

QualityWheat; my wife and I always enjoy your stories and this was also excellent. Especially the way 39-year old Michelle betrayed herself by ogling the young black men. She thought she was being discrete, but they had great powers of observation. As you said “They had uncovered her secret, and Michelle was theirs, for what she was, a black cock love.”

Also, when they found out she would be alone for the whole weekend, they came up with a great plan to seduce her, even if it was a bit forceful. As the weekend went on she recognized “She was owned now, lock stock and pussy.” And, that she actually wanted be bred black whether; her husband wanted it or not. Yeah Michelle!

We are a white, late 30’s couple, have two children and we have been married about seven years. I am partners with three other guys in a business consultancy. Two of the guys are white, married, and have kids. However, the other partner is an attractive, single, black man. We all live in the suburbs and we socialize with each other a lot. In the warm summer months we have pool parties and barbeques.

We always try to plan it so that all the children are away at summer camps or at their grandparents, for several weeks in the summer. Then, our pool parties are much more relaxed and we can let our hair down a little bit.

Five year ago my wife confessed to me, one night in bed, that she found my black business partner extremely hot. I just told her “Nothing wrong with that. Close your eyes and imagine him fucking you instead of me!” and my wife had a series of powerful orgasms. The next day, at the pool party, she whispered to me “God, he is so sexy in his tight swim trunks.” I told her, “Well, there is nothing wrong with ogling him.” Throughout the evening, I could tell he was discreetly ogling her back, and they were both enjoying it.

This went on for several years and we never really though anything about it. However, it did fire up our sex life. Then, after one adult only pool party, where our wives went topless, all the others had gone home except my black business partner. The three of us were in the hot tub and ended up getting a little racy in our talk. Finally, he confessed that he was obsessing about my wife. He apologized profusely and said he was considering sell his share of the partnership to us other partners and moving out of town.

When my wife hear that she went over and sat next to him in the hot tub and said “There is no need to break up a great business partnership and move away. I happen to be obsessed with you too!” Then, she kissed him passionately and looked over at me. I nodded an “okay.” Then, she took his hand and placed it on her breasts and started passionately kissing him again. Needless to say, he stayed with us the entire weekend fucking my wife almost continuously…she just could not get enough of him.

Of course she went black and became his sexual slave. To preserve the business partnership, and our friendships among the families, we agreed to keep this secret between just the three of us. However, one evening our wives were having a “girl’s night in”, when us men were all out at a baseball game. As they drank, the women became less inhibited and started sharing sexual secrets.

It finally spilled out that our black business partner was fucking all three of our wives. And, he had been doing that with each husband’s approval. Of course, with each couple, he had the same “privacy agreement” and was sworn to secrecy.

Now, that it is out in the open, we all just joke around and would say “Well, which one of our wives will be staying over the night with you?” Actually, the women – along with him – have a special group in WhatsApp to decide which white wife gets the black cock on which night!” Our wives now just give us hand jobs, because they are getting all the black cock they need from our partner. They truly are black cock sluts and he has shared our wives with other black friends of his.

We husbands all got vasectomies years ago, after our kids were born. Our wives all like him bareback and they don’t like birth control pills. So, they schedule our black partner to fuck them during their non-fertile times. However, all of our wives are in that mid-to-late 30’s age bracket, where they are thinking that they would like to have another set of kids before it’s too late!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe

had to put down (if it where a book) really sexy !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now, a dose of reality....husband divorced her, as soon as she had the baby...

Michelle leads a life of pure bliss. Estranged from her ex husband , child and parents, dumped by the two men who got her pregnant. Trying to take care of the new baby, no job skills, living on welfare, sleeping in her car. But at least she gets her black dick on occasion, when her pimp decides she has made enough $40.00 tricks in the night. She is turning 40 soon, but looks like 60. After the last stint in jail for felony prostitution, she lost three front teeth. Unable to afford her HIV drugs, the Aids is progressing rapidly. Too many times, using a dirty needle. To quote a famous advertising jingle” You’ve come a long way, baby”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh so believable

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley9 months ago

Loved the story but would have liked an ending that promised an accommodation to Michelle becoming Neil and Rolly's mistress with her husband being convinced of her need for black cock and a willing cuckold husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous