All Comments on 'A New Camping Experience Ch. 02'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story but...

There's no way that this straight high school anal virgin kid is not going to be screaming bloody hell getting fucked without any lube...

Which is okay if one of the guys rape his ass raw as he screams and cries. But for him to fuck himself first time? Not gonna happen.

If you want the kid to enjoy himself like that - ya gotta lube him up!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Nice second half

This story got me nice and hard love the second half. I would love to be doubled up on like that. I have never had a large cock in me nothing larger then 5 inches. Love to feel a nice size one.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

I loved this story. I can see it has possibilities for several more chapters not only while camping, but when he goes to college too.

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Loved it. Took me right back to when I had my cherry popped by a man, though in my case his wife comforted me while he took me on my back, my legs up over his shoulders and my ass opened up for our combined pleasure. Please write more, all-male threesomes are so erotic, especially with a cute young college guy being used as a fucktoy by two older men. Loved how you weaved an innocent meeting with his parents into the story. Would love to see this become pure filth once this gorgeous young twink is at college. Great writing thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with Strangesub

No mention of lube in an otherwise well-written story? An odd omission. But, that aside, it was incredibly hot and highly realistic. (I kind of wish his older sister Lena had come camping too. Maybe she could’ve spied on her younger brother: jealous of him getting some cock and not her!)

If this is indeed a true story then its timing is ominously poignant: it’s the summer of 1979 — in just a year or two crazy hot bareback sex would tragically have deadly consequences in many cases...

TerriCTerriCover 5 years ago
Very hot.

Great story, but as others have said, some mention of lube would have made it more believable. That being said it did not distract from the hot fucking you received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story with the kid getting taken by two older men. Send him back and let him get spit roasted by the two.

They can get him primed for college where he can be the group slut.

TxSmutWriterTxSmutWriterover 5 years agoAuthor
Lube

I did kind of gloss over that. Will was busy with Matt's cock, and couldn't see what Paul was doing. Will did feel lube ("...and I felt his hot slick cock press against my ass...")

So, lube was there, I just didn't say it explicitly. I probably should have, at least more than I did. :)

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!!

Damn, my cock is hard!

Would have loved taking his place, including "seeing" them daily at collage

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Keep it going!

The hot story continues and loved it turning into a 3-some! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

Very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I’m the older guy here and have just started to get curious. This series is so much of what I wish I had the courage to try. My mouth full of cock and swallowing a load of cum while someone stuffs me full of cock on the other end and fills me up on both ends with cum.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Once

Once you have had a real cock in your ass you will be addicted and never be fully satisfied with a girl. I knew for a long time before my first that I wanted it, and was actively seeking it, the first time I sucked cock and got fucked, so it didn't come out of the blue as a surprise encounter. I knew it would be good but, it was so wonderful that I have never even been interested in girls since. Another great thing about being gay is the fact that there are no games, no having to get your partner "in the mood" or "not now". Guys, straight or gay, just want to fuck! If you have a friend or two that likes gay sex, they are ready to give you what you need anytime they are able to get it up.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Favorites

I just found your three camping stories again and put them into my Favorites. By coincidence, the name of the junior high school that I went to was also Huntington in Kelso Washington.

I also had sex with a couple of girls while in high school, but it wasn't until after I graduated that I sucked my first cock and got fucked. I've been gay ever since.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT (❤): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five).

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous