A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers

Shit. "I was asleep, I swear to God, Dawn. Look, I love you. Dearly. I'm family. Honestly, if we sleep together like this I'm worried what might happen."

"I heard what you told Mary Beth this morning," she said. "That you'd do anything for me." She turned towards me and kissed me as her hand moved onto my rigid cock and lightly stroked it. "Would you make love to me?" she said. "Please, Johnny?"

Oh my god. I had a gorgeous, sexy, 18 year old who obviously wanted me, naked in my bed, playing with my rock hard cock. And I wanted her, too... in the worst way. The only little problem was that she was my niece, and I was the only family she had left, and I was supposed to protect her. I pulled her hand off my erection and up to my mouth and kissed her fingers.

"Babe, we can't do this," I said.

"Why not?" she said. "Don't you want me?"

"You have no idea," I said, "how hard it is for me to keep my hands off of you right now. Yes, I want you. But I love you and need to protect you right now, including from me."

"Bullshit," she said. "I'm an adult now, and I know what I want. I love you too, more than you know, and I'm not just looking to jump your bones because I'm shell-shocked about my father. I'm okay, really. I want you because I want you, and I mean to have you." To make her point, she quickly slid down and sucked my hard cock into her warm, wet mouth.

I moaned, "No, Dawn, please, I can't take advantage of you this way."

She raised up off of me and smiled at me. "Stupid, exactly who's taking advantage of whom here? You've always been there for me and I've always loved you for it and I've had a crush on you since I was 14. I heard you tell Mary Beth about the birds & bees thing, and I remembered that when you were explaining it to me I had a hard time keeping my hands off of you. I already knew everything but it was so cool listening to you stammer your way through all the sex stuff.

"And now, finally, God has delivered you to me. And naked, to boot. This is my big opportunity here. Don't blow it for me, okay? I want this. I'm not a psychological basket case, I'm not having sex with you because I need comfort. I'm having sex with you because I love you and I've always wanted to have sex with you. Okay?"

We locked eyes for a while, and then I touched her cheek and said "Okay. More than okay." And she smiled at me and then looked down and sucked my cock back into her mouth.

Somewhere along the way (I didn't want to dwell on where) my little Dawn had picked up some amazing mouth skills. She knew just how to play me. She sucked hard as she ran her tongue back and forth across the sensitive underside of my penis. She bobbed enthusiastically up and down while her hand stroked my base. And she took me down her throat and swallowed around me, a sensation I'd never felt before.

I put both hands on her head. "I'm going to cum," I said.

She pulled off me just long enough to say, "I want you to," then sucked just the head of my cock back into her mouth.

I'm pretty sure that I yelled as my orgasm hit me. I know I did my best to buck Dawn off of me but her mouth remained glued to my cock as she drank down all I had to give her. When I had finished spurting into her mouth and she had finished licking it all up, she moved up next to me and smiled and said, "You taste delicious, Uncle Johnny. We're going to do that a lot."

"Absolutely, but don't call me 'Uncle,' okay?"

"Aww, but I wuv my Unkie Johnny. Doesn't Unkie Johnny wuv me?"

"Yes, you little shit, and I'm about to show you how much."

I slid down her body slowly, licking and sucking her nipples and paying homage to her flat tummy, finally feeling her shiver as I ran my tongue up the length of her wet pussy and onto her clit. I learned that Dawn is wonderfully noisy and multi-orgasmic. After number seven she dragged me up to her by my hair and said, "Fuck me. Please. Fuck me now!" She was wet and ready and I plunged my length into her and she howled and started shaking as number eight began for her. I held her and caressed her as her body bucked and her head whipped around and she screamed my name. Finally she went limp and quieted down.

"Was it good for you?" I said.

She laughed. "Oh Johnny, I've imagined this moment for so long. I can't believe it's actually happening."

"It's not over yet, Sweetie," I said, and began to move.

I'd already cum once so I had plenty of stamina. Dawn continued to orgasm as I pounded into her. I'd never had a sex partner who could cum so many times, and especially just from intercourse. Although I knew it was due more to Dawn's uniqueness than my prowess, it still made me feel like a serious stud.

We switched to doggie and she grunted and moaned as I mauled her breasts and slammed into her ass. I had never, ever, had sex this good. I would have a very hard time giving it up. But not only was I her uncle, I was also way too old for her. I knew it was just a matter of time.

"I'm going to cum, Dawn," I moaned as I rammed her harder.

"Do it," she said. "Cum in me."

I slammed into her pussy as deep as I could and held her tightly to me and yelled as I came hard. She moaned as my cream spurted into her tight crevice. My lips tingled and I saw spots and wondered if I would pass out, but I didn't. I collapsed on top of her.

"I want to turn around and hold you," she said. "But I don't want you to pull out of me. I never want you to pull out of me. I want you inside me all the time, Johnny."

But eventually I softened and came out of her naturally, and she turned into me and snuggled close.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Dawn," I said.

"No... I'm _in_ love with you, Johnny."

I thought about that for a moment. It went against everything I knew to be right.

"You're in a bad place right now," I said.

"I know what I want."

"I'm your uncle," I said.

"Shut up."

"I'm too old for you," I said.

"Shut the fuck up, okay?" She glared up at me.

I sighed. "I'm in love with you too, Dawn. I have been for some time. I can't help it."

Her smile took over her entire face and could have lit up a small town. "That's what I needed to hear," she said. She kissed me deeply, our tongues doing light battle as her hand snaked down to capture my cock.

"Hey," I said. "I just had the best sex ever. I need a little recharge time."

"What a coincidence," she said and gave me a squeeze. "I just had the best sex ever, too."

"Is there any chance at all that you might enjoy some more oral sex?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

Her eyes got huge. "You have no idea," she said.

When orgasm tweve hit I decided I'd probably have to invest in soundproofing.

----------

Later, we poured cheap champagne and walked naked onto the patio together and sat on the outdoor sofa, drinking and holding hands and looking into each others' eyes. After a while, Mary Beth came out and looked at us.

"Holy shit," she said. "You two had sex."

I stared at her and decided not to deny it. "How could you tell?"

"It's written all over both of you. You're a couple now.

"Are you disgusted with me?" I said.

"Hell, no," she said. "I'm happy for you. And for your niece."

I winced. "Just call her Dawn, okay? The whole uncle/sex thing... I'm still trying to get used to it."

"He's a prude," Dawn said.

"And you're not?" Mary Beth said.

"Nope," said Dawn.

"Hmmm, really?" said Mary Beth. "Ever been with a woman?"

Oh boy.

chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers
12