All Comments on 'A New Family'

by Rickfromillinois

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
It wasn't bad

Could use more attention to editing. I think the amount of woman in one story was getting a bit much. ***

GizmorGizmorover 9 years ago
Family

Great story. Hope there is more coming soon. Thanks.

PeperePepereover 9 years ago
Continuity needs help

'Tom' suddenly becomes 'Jack' and the divorce doesn't seem to happen, although he does disappear with no mention. There are a number of instances where 'he' should be 'they', among other problems.

The plot is pretty good, but it needs to be well edited before publishing.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 9 years ago

First her husband isn't intrested in sex, but then he introduces her to the erotic stories or whatever you said it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmm

Great concept, but inconsistent. Wasn't she blind-folded? In that case, how was she watching Larry undress in front of her? It's the little things. It's enjoyable, but a tweak or two would really help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where did Jack come from?

All of a sudden Tom became Jack. A goor proofread before publishing would have picked it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Jack started fucking his mother with renewed vigor. Man, it felt good buried inside of her!"

It sure as fuck does! And if more boys knew just how good it does feel, there'd be lots more grinning young motherfuckers and happy smiling son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My mom is a sexy babe!

"Oh god mom, you are so fucking hot," I told her as I picked up speed. "You have a great body, and I love your tight pussy mom," I said beginning to breath heavily. "Oh honey, you're the best, no one has ever fucked me this good," my mom groaned out. "Oh harder baby, fuck me harder," my mom said, just short of yelling. I picked up her legs, pulling them up against my chest, giving me even more access to her hungry pussy. I began pounding into her hard, I couldn't help but increase my speed, listening to my mother's moaning made it impossible not to.. My mom began to express her pleasure in phrases, as her climax approached. "Oh yes, oh honey, your cock feels so good inside of me," she began! "Oh yes, oh god honey, just like that baby, fuck me, fuck your mother," she shouted! "Oh honey, you're going to make me cum, oh fuck, oh yes, oh yes, oh honey," she began to yell!! Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Okay incest story; however, there was nothing but sex. Incest involves emotions, romance, intimacy, passion, sensitivity and usually some respect from/for the individuals involved.. This story contained none of these elements. Story rated a marginal 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story but don't like mother tied up and fucked there's supposed to be love between mother and son they treat her like a slut!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story but did not like how Jack and Larry treated his mother? You should have continued until they all moved in together with two hot moms and a hot aunt the two sons would have the times of their life. gave it a 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous