All Comments on 'A New Friend and Our Daughters'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Havent been on this site in probably 15 years

This was a wonderful reintroduction. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh wow

My pussy is throbbing and so wet now. I want more.

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609over 6 years ago
Oh Daddy

Slow build up to a inevitably predictable climax.

You write with all the emotion of a monosyllabic snail

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Nice opening

It was a slow build but very well done. This may not be a long running story but I would hope that you put in at least 1 more chapter. Given their behavior I would find it hard to believe that these girls haven't fooled around together. You also have the potential for a daddy swap so keep it going. Please.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 6 years ago
More please!!!

I need to know how they continue and trade.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Oh Wow and 15 Years

Thank you both for reading and enjoying my story.

15 years, that was an amazing comment. I'm glad you enjoyed my story. I hope you find the time to read my other works and find them as compelling.

Thanks again, both of you.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Slut4daddie36D

Thanks for the support. I can see another chapter coming out of this but it is a ways down in my mental queue. I hope my other stories, especially the Moving Closer and Closer series, will equally impress you. Thanks, again.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
jmkuehn

Thanks again for your support. I always look forward to reading your comments. I feel another chapter coming on but it will be a while since I have a few outlines in my mental queue ahead of this one. Two more in the publishing queue as well. Thanks again.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
jimmcdonald609

Jim, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy my story or my writing style. As for the inevitability of the ending, isn't that what all these stories are about. It doesn't matter what category a story falls into, it is inevitable that the protagonists have sex.

I wouldn't suggest you read any more of my stories since my style never changes and the outcomes are always obvious starting in. It is how the participants find their way to the climax, or their climaxes, that makes the reading worthwhile.

Again, I'm sorry you didn't like it but thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more more

More story please. My pussy is soaked.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
More more more

Thanks for reading and enjoying my story. More will be coming. I am submitting a new chapter for the Moving Closer and Closer series. If you haven't read it, its also a daughter and her daddy story. Thanks again for commenting.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
good story

a little confusing as to who belonged to whom, but enjoyable.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
UAlbanyGirl518

I'm glad you enjoyed it however I'm sorry you found it confusing. I'll keep your comment in mind when I write the next chapter. Thanks for commenting.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I am hard as a rock.

AWESOME I enjoy stories where the daughter and father love and care for each other.

Their love making is special and so erotic.

I look forward to another chapter where father and daughter share more.

There were some times when it was a little difficult to gollow. I wish Kim had asked her father if he had seen the videos and told him she had watched them. She wanted to made love with her Dad.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Prop

As always, your comments and opinions are welcome. I think I may have written this story too quickly as you are not the first to say it was confusing at times. I will keep that in mind for the next chapter. Thanks, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4

Great story! How about they make a video?

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Great story! How about they make a video?

That's a great suggestion. I'll give it some thought. Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Second chapter, please. Loving father and daughter is so sexy.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Second chapter, please.

Thanks for sharing your enjoyment. Have you checked out Moving Closer and Closer? It is also a daddy/daughter love story.

MrBill36MrBill36over 6 years ago
Unfare story

Chris Rick & Aria all got off but poor Kim will just have to wait till you decide to do a Sequel. Yea, it was pretty good. You almost got this 81 yr old mans dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful writing!

When Aria starts dancing, she's wearing a tube top. A few minutes later, it's a t-shirt.

When Kim watches the videos, her thoughts are that she's never considered doing anything with any family members. A little while later, she's thinking how she's been imagining her father's cock for months.

A couple other mistakes as well. Not even going to bother with chapters 2 & 3.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not finished!!!!!!!!!!!!

SasssyIrishSasssyIrish6 months ago

I definitely want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...