A New Friend in the Mountains

Story Info
An unexpected threesome for a married couple.
2k words
3.71
22k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Ellie (F40) and I Jack (M44) have been married for 19 years. A couple of years ago we had an incredible experience together that we never talk about but is one of my favorite memories.

It was early fall, and a Monday night. We were working on the dishes together and talking about how nice it would be to get away for a few days and shake things up. Most of the time that kind of idle chatter goes nowhere, but this time she was serious. As I finished loading the dishwasher, she picked up her phone, dialed and walked away. 5 minutes later she came back and let me know that her mom would take the kids Thursday afternoon, and we didn't need to pick them up until Sunday.

Shocked wasn't even the right word. 3 nights, 2 full days alone was just what the doctor ordered. Best of all, we didn't have to wait for several weeks or months like most trips, this was just a few short days away. Ellie suggested going to a little mountain town about 4 hours away. She was excited about cool weather, hiking, and sleeping in. I was excited about the idea of hotel sex. We booked a suite in the nicest hotel we could find. My thought was we would both get what we wanted by the time the weekend was over.

Since we left early afternoon, she had sort of a layered look. We were leaving heat and would end the day with much cooler temperatures. We were going to be in the car for a while, so she went with a fun but comfortable outfit. A dark blue canvas skirt that went slightly below the knee, a white tank top, and a cute floral button down top over it. Her dark brown hair was pulled back off her face in a simple clip. This sort of relaxed look was one of the things I really appreciated about her.

We spent the car ride reconnecting, and time flew by. We arrived at the hotel hungry and ready for a cocktail. After checking in we quickly dropped our bags in the room and headed for the grill. The restaurant was a 10-minute wait to be seated, but the host let us know there was immediate seating in the bar, and we could get the full menu. Two seats were open together, so away we went.

It was a U-shaped setup, with a second row of high tops circling the inner bar. It made the space a little loud, but everybody was close to each other and there was a good vibe. To my left was a younger couple wearing Bronco's jerseys, clearly focused on the TV's. There was only 1 person to my wife's right, but I didn't pay much attention to who was there. Orders placed, bourbon in front of me, I was already having a blast. I struck up a conversation with the guy next to me, joking about how bad Denver looked that night.

My wife was sipping her wine and playing on her phone. After a few minutes, the guy next to her started to chat her up, and against her normal character, she was having fun answering him. Since we were both enjoying ourselves, we really didn't say much to each other. Food came and went, second drinks were poured, and to anybody in the bar, we could have been strangers as much as a couple.

I needed a quick bathroom break and left without saying anything. The restroom was a bit of a walk away, and around the corner. I had it in my mind that it was about time for us to go back to the room and fall into bed together. When I got back and the check was on the table and paid, I figured we were on the same page. I tapped her on the shoulder asking if she was ready. She leaned over and let me know that she wasn't ready to go. She could tell I was done but asked if I minded if she stayed a bit longer. I didn't think much of it and agreed. I took a roadie back to the room and put on sports center to enjoy my buzz.

What happened next was the strangest, most out of character, and thrilling night we'd ever had.

The TV had been on long enough that the highlights were starting to repeat themselves. I checked my phone, no texts from her, and it had been an hour or so since I left.

That's about the time I heard the door handle rattle. Thing is, she wasn't alone. The guy she was talking to at the bar was with her. They were chatting as they opened the door. When he noticed me sitting on the couch it was obvious Ellie hadn't told him she wasn't at the hotel alone.

Dude was clearly surprised to see me and stopped before entering the room. He was at least 10 years younger than us. Clearly, he didn't know what he had gotten himself into, and to his credit, it looked like he was going to walk away. I was so surprised that I couldn't find words. For a split second we were all looking at each other trying to figure out what was happening.

A bunch of things rushed into my head. Why is this guy here? It looks like it was her idea, so what was she up to? Did she know this guy from someplace (no), is she drunk (not really), is he here to watch a movie and hang out like long-lost friends (wishful thinking)?

I should be mad, hurt even. This was supposed to be about us reconnecting, and we weren't in an open relationship, so nothing made sense.

She took control and grabbed his hand. She asked me to meet her in the bathroom. She nudged her friend over to the couch and told him something in his ear that put a smile on his face.

In the bathroom she confessed. She was horny and wanted to get fucked. She was choosing very direct words that don't usually come out of her mouth. She explained that she wanted a young cock inside her and wanted me to be cool with it. She said she thought about going to this guy's room so I would never know but thought after all these years it wasn't going to be fun if she had to lie about it.

Even though she was on the pill, we kept condoms in our travel bag. It wasn't our usual thing, but from time to time she liked anal, and the condoms made it a bit easier to work back there. She took one out of the bag and put it on the counter. Looked me in the eye and asked me to say it was ok.

Dumbfounded, and a little hard, I agreed. I asked if I should leave. She replied quickly and asked me to sit on the chair next to the couch and watch. She wanted to be the center of attention.

I followed her out, and she put the condom on the coffee table. Our drunk friend was taking it all in and told me he didn't know she was married and started to get up to leave. She gently pushed him back into his seat, and I told the guy it was ok, a gift from me to her. That was enough to soothe his feigned guilt, and with a big smile on his face he sat back down. Game on.

She pulled the table away from the couch and knelt in front of him. She undid his belt and took out his cock. He was already hard as a rock. There was no turning back. After getting him free she gave him a couple of slow strokes. Dude let out a small grunt, which seemed to pull her deeper into the moment.

As she started blowing him he relaxed and put his hand gently on the top of her head.

He sat up slightly so he could start feeling her chest. He started over her shirt, but she took a break and hurriedly undid the top 4 buttons making it clear she wanted this to progress past head. The tank was easy to pull down. She wasn't wearing a bra and one of her tits was now hanging out. Her blouse came off; his shirt was next. Standing up she took off her skirt, leaving only lacy black panties, and her tank pulled down so both tits were out.

Sitting next to this my cock was so hard it hurt. They aren't even aware I'm in the room at this point, fuck it, I decided to start stroking myself.

She handed her guy the condom and pulled her panties down around her left ankle. He put it on, and she gave me one quick glance. There's no mistaking what I was doing, so she took that as approval to take this guy inside her.

No lube required; she got on top and took him into her dripping wet pussy. Until now they hadn't kissed but were in full embrace. His hands on her tits, she was slowly riding and bringing herself to the edge. Enjoying the gaze of two guys who desperately wanted to fill her full of cum was intoxicating. She was loving every minute of it.

Tank was now off, naked, pinching her nipples as she looked at both of us while slightly biting her bottom lip. In full control of the moment, she stood up and walked over to me and without a word, took me in her mouth. It would have been easy to let go, but I didn't want to be done, and I asked her to stop. She giggled a bit and went over to the arm of the couch and bent over. She invited her friend to stand up and told him not to cum, but to give it to her as hard as he wanted. She wanted to feel like a dirty little slut.

He found those instructions easy to take and did as she asked. Since I was in the chair closest to the other side of the couch, I could see both of their faces. Why hadn't we done this before? I had always fantasized about a threesome with another woman, but somehow this was dirtier, rawer, and more exciting. Seeing her fully let go and enjoy herself was thrilling. I was done being a bystander and moved over. I sat where her head was bobbing back and forth and guided my cock into her mouth. She was really starting to moan now.

I've known her for a long time, and it was clear she was about to have an orgasm. I pulled away to the other side of the couch to cool off, and she used her right hand to start working her clit. She let go and started Cumming. Her guy couldn't hold out any longer and blew his load. As he pulled away, she sat back on the couch. He stumbled towards the bathroom, and she pointed to her pussy and asked me to fill her full of cum. It only took entering her dripping wet slit before I lost it and dropped a huge load deep inside her used cunt.

After a few moments with her eyes closed, she walked to the bathroom and gave her new friend a hug. She thanked him and handed him his cloths. As he left, she turned on the shower and called for me to join her. We checked in with each other and both confirmed that we were OK with what just happened. We giggled a bit, put on the fancy robes next to the tub, and crawled into bed. Within a few moments we both fell asleep.

We got up late the next day, did a great hike, and had a wonderful time together.

It's been 2 years and we've never really spoken about what happened. I'm sure she thinks about it every once in a while like I do, but for some reason we're both happy to keep that crazy night a memory.