All Comments on 'A New Friend in the Mountains'

by Desertfun22

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuckies. Hubby officially turned in his man card

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

"I had always fantasized about a threesome"...Really? What a threesome he had that night! She never talked with him about it, just made him face the fact, accept it and made stay out of the way! Really stupid! 1*

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Welcome aboard, it is always a treat to see a new writer in the fold. I didn't spot many word level gaffs so don't think you need a proofreader. On the negative side, I must say that this was not very creative at all. I have read 2 or 3 very similar plot lines. Perhaps if you engaged one of us Volunteeer Editors we could help you invent a few new twists.

Keep 'em coming.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

The whole premise of this story is ridiculous, a man and wife go off for a weekend away to try and reconnect, they sit at the bar and seemingly ignore each other. Hubby goes to toilet and comes back and tells his wife it is time to go to their room, she wants to stay and keep chatting the young hunk alongside. He just leaves her there!

She eventually turns up at the room with said hunk in tow and tells husband she is going to have sex with him, without any previous discussion at all.

Hubby just acquiesced to this and asked if he should leave them to it.

In all honesty, what kind of bloke is he? Totally unrealistic and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey lookie here…. Another troll in the group….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You let another man fuck your wife in front of you and let it happen. Then you never talked about it. Wife doesn't love you, she only loves what you give her. You have no marriage and are a complete wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So... she gets a three-way, but not him?

He gets nothing but a sloppy cunt, how underwhelming.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Jeez. Another weak and pathetic doormat. You go away for a special together weekend. Then you go for a grill at a bar and dickhead spends most of his time talking to the guy next to him. So his soon-to-be-a-slut wife gets chatted up by the guy next to her. Then, once husband pays the bill and wants to leave, the slut says she wants to stay, obviously to continue her "fun" with the stranger. The dickhead husband lets her stay! So why the hell didn't he stay as well? Instead, like a good little weak cuck, he goes back to the hotel. How utterly stupid is this guy? What happened to them getting close again? Then she brings the guy back to the hotel... and he pathetically gives her permission to fuck the stranger.

What is even worse is that, two years after this took place, he still hasn't told his slut wife that it was time for HIM to have a fuck session with an escort, to even things up. It would have to be an escort because no woman would want to have a one night stand with this weak, doormat, spineless arsehole. Has he no self respect at all?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Now, she just goes out without him, since she now has his permission to fuck around.

No man would be cool with this

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Oh yes, what every man dreams - take your wife out for a weekend get away, leave her in a bar to pick up some other guy to fuck. Yep I’d say, oh, maybe 2% of all guys think THAT’s a great time. Sit and watch her getting plowed by a younger guy while you pound your own pud, gee, that sounds soooooo hot-NOT! Nothing about this is cool. The dip shit husband treated her like shit at the bar and she found someone to take his place. Two clueless, selfish assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuck.

Wife shows up with another man to their hotel room on their getaway?

Tells a confused husband that she wasn't a young cock to fuck her and she wants him to be OK with it?

You take your ring off. Hand it to her. Take her rings off. Grab your bag. Tell her "have a fun night. You can pick up your shit from the house tomorrow when your young dick drops you off." And you walk out the door.

Over. Done.

Not exciting. Not sexy. Not a good thing when a wife loses all respect for her husband and turns him into a cuckold. And then he willingly accepts it.

Gross. Pathetic.

Selfish horrible woman. Deserves to be divorced.

And this stupid husband doesn't even realize his wife secretly despises him. And now she's had some strange and he didn't object? She's got a green light to get some dick on the side whenever she wants.

Who wants to be married to a slut whore?

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

I thought it was a cool story of consensual spur of the moment sharing. Kinda weird it was never talked about, but everyone is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's obvious who wears the pants in this marriage. Bringing a younger man to their suite and then proclaiming that "she wanted to get fucked" implied that he, her husband, wasn't up to the task. And she's right! This guy ain't much of a man.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Probably should have had the conversation first. But she apparently had a feeling he would be OK with it. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some closed mined people cannot understand the appeal of a dominant wife who can take charge and do what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story. I had a similar experience while on a ski trip with my husband in Aspen, Colorado. The only difference was my husband was not surprised when I brought a stranger to our room. "Getting away" for us means me getting fucked hard by my man plus one. It works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, well told and very arousing! I think your wife’s actions and your response are highly credible and very loving. Bravo!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 1 year ago

great story. Got my imagination going. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckold garbage. 1*

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Good story. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love getting cuckhold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

<<<My wife Ellie (F40) and I Jack (M44) have been married for 19 years. A couple of years ago we had an incredible experience together that we never talk about but is one of my favorite memories.>>>

-

Look! A graduate of the Reddit Writing School!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Left out the part where the Martian spaceship flies over the bar with the Martian Slut Ray on 'high'. Writing skills are not bad, but stuff like this needs a 'cuckold' tag. That's like selling rat poison without the skull/crossbones. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, some of the readers/commenters here are really pretty stupid. They come to an erotic story site and then click on a category specifically set up for stories about wives fucking other dudes, and what do they do? They whine like little bitches when those are the exact stories they find.

Fucking morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Couples like this have a much better relationship than so called “normal” couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I’d love for my wife to do this. It would be so hot. The guy would simply be the same as a sex toy for us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get a kick out of the stupidity of some people who get excited about the spouse screwing someone else. My wife Ariel was talked into trying to get me involved in a threesome with her and a male coworker of hers Richard. I told her that I was not interested at all and if she went behind my back and I found out that we were done. She said ok I'm sorry forget I asked and trust me I will never cheat. I said I trust you it's asshole I don't trust. She said he is a good guy Bill that me. I said no he's not anyone that trying to drive a husband and wife apart is not good. Hes not trying to drive us apart. I said well you had better make it clear to him or we are going to have problems and I'm not interested. Ok ok. He had been to 3 different parties fhat we had. I hadn't seen any warnings until the 4th time we had a party that she had invited several of her coworkers. Well I actually seen him put something in her drink. I made another drink just like it slipped around and with the help of a friend for distraction I dumped her drink that he put something in into his drink and placed the new one where hers was sitting. I thought have fun asshole. Shortly after I approached them and asked Mary to give me a hand. She followed me . I showed her the pictures of him dumping something in her drink. She said OMG I drank some of it. What's going to happen? You should be ok unless he done something to your other drinks because I took care of it. I explained what I done. Later when he was starting to act up I asked another male coworker of theirs to take him home. He did. I told Ariel that I would have a words with asshole and if she had any problems with him at work she had better report it to HR. If she had any problems else where tell me or th law. He took the hint and left us alone.

BigDog1947BigDog19474 months ago

This is NOT a cuckold story. The husband participates fully in the play and is not subsurviant to the other man, at all.

This is a beautiful story about a loving couple that have some openness and adventure in themselves and love and trust their mate!

Great story and please do not let some of the comments bother you. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot to be cucked, especially when you still can’t resist your wife…Also love threesome stories, although slightly hotter when hubby cleans up both the sexy wife and the bull’s cock..Did love that the unfaithful wife just pointed to her cunt and told hubby to fill it up. She knows who’s in charge…Very hot..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous