A New Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers

She picked up the phone and hit the speed dial to her husband and told him of Frank's arrival. And she hung up as he neared the entrance of the building. She said it again softly, "Fuck!" she smiled, "Fuck me, Frank!" she giggled.

Frank came in the entrance by Peg's desk and said something briefly to her, something salacious as she heard Peg's hearty deep laugh. Then he moved into Brian's office. Male laughter, big and heavy. Were they talking about her? She found herself getting wet at the thought. The two men were talking about her pussy or how Frank was going to fuck her? God, she felt herself getting even wetter. Two men, younger than she, could be talking about her as a fuck toy. About how Frank was going to fuck her, eat her pussy, make her cum! "God!" Betty giggled, and then thought, "Shit, they're probably talking about their damn golf game!" She laughed and reached under her dress and rose up slightly and slipped her old panties off and tossed them into the desk drawer. She then took her thong out and slipped it up her legs and up against her moist pussy. "Pussy," she said out loud, "Wet pussy!" she said again and then she felt herself getting even wetter as she said the next thing, "Frank's pussy!"

She had to steady herself for a second standing next to her desk as she heard the two men approaching her small office. She was standing to the side of her desk, the sun from the window settling across her body as Frank and Brian walked in.

There was a moment. What a moment Betty would describe later. A moment as she stood there where her young boss and his business associate looked her over like a piece of meat! In that moment, she felt herself blush all over in ways she hadn't done since she was a teenager the first time she had been naked in front of her first boyfriend. She had been awkard and uncomfortable that time, but had also been thrilled the way he had ogled her.

But this time, two men. Real men. Strong men were looking her over as a sex toy. As a fuck toy. And she felt herself literally excited beyond comprehension at that thought. She had never felt like this, ever. Not with boys when she was young. Not with her husband ever, not with that asshole neighbor who was always trying to fuck her years ago, not even with the various salesmen over the years who had hit on her in various places. Why?

Because this time she wanted to be that 'fuck toy'. And this time she was going to be just that. "Frank's fuck toy!" she thought to herself as Frank finally spoke.

"Jesus, Betty, you have got to be the sexiest thing in a summer dress I've ever seen!"

"Ever, Frank?" Betty laughed, surprised at how confident her voice was, "With all your conquests, best ever?"

Frank laughed, "Well, shit," he laughed, "Pretty damn close anyway!"

He reached out and took her arm, she grabbed her purse and he moved her toward the door. He turned to Brian and Peg came up behind him. "Um, Brian, my friend, I hope you won't be seeing her back here this afternoon!"

Brian nervously laughed and looked at Betty with a mixture of longing and protectiveness, "That's up to her, Frank!"

Frank turned and lightly tapped Betty's hip with his big right hand, "Is that ok with you, Betty?" Betty smiled and nodded and off they went.

Frank was the ultimate in cool customer. He took Betty to the rather elegant restaurant outside of town; a place that she and her husband went to on 'special occasions' because the food was wonderful, but expensive. He was the complete gentleman at lunch, talking Betty up, discussing her background, schooling, other places she'd lived, although she would later admit that he made sure that my name never came up in the conversation. They killed a very expensive bottle of wine but there really was no sex talk over lunch, something Betty later would admit was part of Frank's charm. The key, in fact, the whole time was that Frank was just getting to know Betty and instead of bragging on himself he focused like a laser on her. She would later admit that she was not only excited about the rest of the afternoon, but clearly was impressed at how charming he could be.

But after a light dessert, he leaned in and said quietly, "I'm staying at a cabin outside of town up by the lake. Want to come back there with me?" Betty knew she did and was impressed he would ask, and not just expect it. Clearly, Frank wanted her to completely buy in to what was happening. She said "Yes, very much".

He looked at her and smiled, "I would like to make a guess at this point about something, is that alright?"

She nodded.

"I'd like to guess about your panties." Betty blushed and nodded again.

"I'd like to predict that you are wearing, hmm, a thong, yes?" Betty giggled and nodded.

"OK, one more guess and if I get it right, I get a prize, ok?" Betty shook her head again, wondering about the prize issue.

"I'm going to guess they are pink, like that sexy nail polish you have on your tiny little toes!" Betty blushed incredibly and nodded. Frank let out a booming laugh, "Damn, I'm good!"

"OK, now my prize," he smiled at her. "I want those panties now; slip them off and hand them to me on my plate."

Betty was shaking like a leaf. She felt like a little toy at this point and deep inside she loved it. She glanced around the thinning crowd in the fancy restaurant and slipped her hands under her dress. Frank's eyes burned into her eyes, he never looked down and held her gaze as she raised her fanny slightly from her chair and slipped the totally soaked little thong down her legs and over her feet. She leaned back up, never taking her eyes from Frank and held them tightly in her hand, balled up in her tiny fist.

"No," Frank whispered, "Spread them out in front of me," as he pushed his dessert plate away making a space right in front of him on the linen table. She glanced around for a second and he said, "Betty!" rather sharply. She looked back at him, "Keep looking at me," he said softly as she opened her tiny fist and pushed the tiny little thong onto his table. She glanced down at them and spread them there, the little flower on them a deeper red than she remembered, and realized at that moment because it was totally soaked with her juices.

It was about that point, or a few seconds later that the waiter came back to the table. Betty assumed that Frank would cover up her thong and slip it from the table, but he left it there, his hands below the table. The waiter began clearing the remaining dishes and saw them. His mouth came open and he glanced over at Betty. She was trembling and blushing and excited. The young waiter grinned from ear to ear and said, "Damn!" and walked away. Betty could feel her juices spreading over the fancy leather chair she was sitting in. She knew that they would see it after she left and she in that moment imagined the young waiter bragging to his buddies and then them discovering her wet spot on the chair. In that moment, she felt vulnerable, exposed, and incredibly turned on. She also knew that what she wasn't going to do was wipe that wet spot up as she got up from the table. She was going to leave it for them.

Frank took her hand and they moved toward the exit, he slipping her panties into his jacket pocket, one of the leg strands hanging out of the pocket (deliberately, she thought, showing off?).

As they moved to his jeep, he helped her slide up into the seat, his hand on her thigh, as she turned to swing her legs into the jeep, he held her right leg back as her left went to the floorboard. Her legs were open, the little dress was up dangerously high on her thighs. They were in a busy parking lot, cars racing by in the heat of the day. His fingers moved higher, bunching up the material of the soft dress until her soft pussy lips were exposed. She was looking down at his fingers, inches from her pussy. "Hey," he said softly.

She looked up and realized he was looking into her eyes, not down at her pussy. She saw, what? Later she had trouble describing what she saw. Maybe hunger? Maybe desire? Maybe raw lust? Maybe confidence? Maybe all those things as his big fingers moved over her very wet pussy. She spasmed, her pussy soaking the seat as two of his fingers went along the edges of her labia, deliberately not entering her, just grazing her, higher, higher toward her clit. She was breathing hard, labored, wanting him to keep going, to touch her clit.

But he had control and determination and he seemed to know exactly what he wanted as he lifted his fingers and got under her right leg and swung it up into the floorboard. Betty started to reach down and pull the dress down, now lewdly up around the tops of her pussy, but he held her hand for a second and looked into her eyes again and she knew he didn't want her to cover herself. And so she didn't.

They drove in silence. Betty was shaking with raw lust, she wanted to stroke his big strong arms, to move her hand to his crotch, she wanted him to touch her, but he didn't. And so she didn't. She felt herself on display even though sitting up in the jeep, it was unlikely that anybody could see. But Frank would glance over at her from time to time as he drove. She could feel herself still wet, and getting wetter, her pussy feeling the cool air of the air conditioning blowing against it. She opened her legs slightly to let the air cool her heat there, but it didn't..she felt the stickiness of her own juices spreading. She even felt her soft pussy lips stuck together with all her juices, open slightly, reluctantly pulling apart.

Frank turned off the main road and down a long dirt road. They passed a number of cabins, all near the lake. A few looked like folks were present, but most looked empty. They finally turned in a long shell covered drive and moved slowly toward a little A-Frame. Frank stopped the jeep a few feet from the cabin. There was a beautiful bluff behind them and folks out in boats on the lake. She was stunned by the beauty of the place and although she had been to the area before, there was something different this time. Beauty and lust combined, she thought. She turned to look at Frank who had been watching her the whole time. He smiled at her and this time she felt the predatory smile. It was just that, nothing soft, nothing gentle, he owned her now, and she knew it and was excited about that fact.

His words were soft, "Today you will not be a soft sweet little middle class woman, will you Betty?" She sat trembling in the seat, "No," she whispered.

"You will be my...animal, my sexual equal today, right?" he said rather loudly.

"Your equal, I..don't...know..." she stammered for a second.

"You will allow yourself to do things that you never imagined, right?"

Betty trembled and said, "yes."

"What do you want, Betty? What do you want today?" he said firmly and loudly.

She looked into his eyes, "To fuck, to be....yours."

"Mine? My what?"

"Whatever you want me to be."

"No," he laughed quietly, "I want you to be what YOU want to be!"

Betty's eyes widened, "I want....." he smiled at her, "I want to be your fuck toy!" she said loudly.

Chapter Four

Frank smiled, "Yeah," and he got out of the jeep. He came around to her side of the car and helped her stand beside the jeep. Her legs were shaky and he looked her over again. Again, she felt like a fuck toy, and was excited at it. Her dress had fallen back over her pussy and she felt somehow disappointed that she wasn't exposed anymore.

What she did next surprised herself. She reached down on the dress and grabbed the hem and drew the whole thing over her head and tossed it back into the jeep's open door. Frank stood holding the door as she reached behind and unclasped the light little bra and tossed it too back into the jeep. She slipped her feet from her summer sandals and reached down and tossed them back into the seat as well. She was now totally naked in front of Frank. In that moment she did think of her husband, amazingly. She thought that the only thing she had on was her wedding band and her earrings, both from him. Both she realized would remain 'his' but now, she realized the rest of her was Frank's.

She would later tell me that what she did next confused Frank, but she felt it was necessary. She took off her earrings and placed them in her shoe in the Jeep. And then as he watched she slid her wedding band off and placed it too in the shoe. He looked surprised and she said, "For now, I belong to you!"

Frank smiled and took her hand and walked her to the cabin. He deliberately walked her along the little bluff for a moment. If the folks out on the lake had looked, they would have seen this completely dressed hunk of a man with a tiny naked woman holding his hand.

He opened the door of the cabin and swept her up into his huge arms. He carried her into the place and back to the bedroom. The windows were open, a warm breeze was blowing as he tossed Betty onto the bed. She squeeled as she landed. Frank began undoing his tie as she lay on the bed, her legs open, her pussy throbbing. She touched her nipples and groaned, she was sooooo excited, she let her fingers go down her body, she felt herself begin to sweat as he removed his coat and shirt. His muscled arms and his chest, hairy and big, big, big she kept thinking, big chest. And then he kicked his shoes off and unbuckled his belt. She would admit later that her own hands were now all over her own body, touching everywhere except her clit, sliding along her pussy, her nipples, her face, but not touching her clit, which she was sure would explode if she touched it. Her hips began to move she was getting out of control as he slipped his pants off. His shorts, big blue boxers, she would remember were tenting, thickly. She saw the hair on his chest, on his tight belly, thick toward the top of his underwear as he stood before her for a moment and then he asked her, "Tell me."

She knew, she didn't need to ask. She knew what he meant by 'tell me'.

"Take off your boxers; let me see it."

He laughed harshly, his hands in the waistband, her fingers now were inside her pussy, probbing, her fingers literally making soft 'sloshing' sounds in her soaked pussy, "It?" he laughed.

"Fuck," she growled, "Let me see your cock!" she said wildly, roughly.

He quickly shucked his underwear off. She would later admit that two things happened at the same moment. It was like her pussy saw his thickness, his very hard cock. She felt her pussy spasm, and open almost as if it had its own will. Wanting him. Cock. Pussy. Cock Pussy.

The other thing she realized was that she was saying just that, "Cock! Pussy! Cock! Pussy!"

He laughed and moved over her. There would be no preliminaries, no more foreplay. They were hungry. They wanted each other. "Fuck!" Betty growled, "Fuck!" she said more loudly.

Frank, grabbed her tits, grabbed, mauled, stroked, twisted, "Fuck!" he growled back.

"FUCK!FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed as he lowered his big cock down, down and her legs came up, wrapping around his waist, pulling him to her, "FUCK!" she screamed again as she felt his thick cock press there. There. THERE. And then

Sliding in.

In.

In her hot pussy.

She moaned low and deep, "Fuck me, Frank, fuck me, fuck me fuck me!"

And he slid in further, stretching her lips, her mouth open wide to simulate her pussy taking his thickness. Filling her, spasming, coming, coming, she was coming. Coming with no touching of her clit. Coming in wild passion, screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" as he slammed into her over and over and over again. Coming in the wildest cum of her life, out of control, slamming her tiny feet on his ass, her fists slamming on his back as he slammed his big cock in and out, in and out. Coming over and over, his mouth finding hers, she moaning into his mouth, sucking his tongue, slamming up against his brutally slashing cock. Coming over and over as he arched his back and then she felt it, felt it.

Deep

Coming in her. Shooting in her.

Growling wildly, "Fuck, fuck that pussy, fuck it!" he yelled and she responded with more wild thrashing below him. Pinned to the bed by his massive frame, pinned and screwed. Fucked. Fucked hard by a big strong man. Fucking her pussy, her twat, she even screamed. Coming.

They found themselves sliding off the bed at some point, sweaty, the linens wrapped around them, on the floor, kissing and biting softly on each other. He sliding out of her with a wet 'slap' his thick cock against her thigh, he kissing her nipples, biting them, her feeling his cum all inside her. His mouth now on her sweaty stomach and then in the little pubes her husband had trimmed and then opening her. She looking down as he lowered his mouth over her wet pussy. Her cum filled pussy as he slid his tongue inside her, she spasmed again..and again..and again as he ate her pussy. Her cum-filled pussy. He leaned back in the middle and laughed at her verbalizing it, 'cum filled' she said. He said, "cream pie" and she laughed. Betty had never heard the term but loved looking at Frank's handsome rugged face, covered with her juices and his! Cream pie, she laughed as he found her clit for the first time and she screamed and grabbed his head and tried to push his face inside her.

Chapter Five

Betty and Frank were entangled in the sheets of the cabin's bed, tumbling onto the floor and Frank eating out her cream pie for the first time (there were a lot of firsts that day, I'll explain about that in the epilogue). Frank ate my lovely bride to at least two or three more orgasms. Somehow they ended back up on the bed and Frank was in a nice post-sex bliss but Betty wanted more. She managed to go down on his thick cock (and I'm not going into length etc., only to say that she was impressed with the girth) a bit, but could get only a little into her mouth since she is so tiny and he was so thick. Still, she would admit that the taste of his cum and her juices mingled was an enormous turn-on and she got more and more heated as Frank moaned and got hard again (a first for her, she had never tasted me after sex; before, but not after). She then found herself on her stomach suddenly with two pillows under her belly, her ass in the air as Frank entered her doggy style-a position she never liked before because she isn't engaged face to face with me--but she found that she loved it this time. She groaned deeply as he slid through her cum-filled pussy. I've heard guys describe that feeling, but she would admit that it was an amazing feeling as she felt him slide through her very silky pussy.

She moaned deeply and began talking in extremely filthy fashion, for her anyway, "Oh Frank, oh baby, give me that cock, put it in deep. Shit, fuck me, fuck me again!" Soon, Frank was slamming into her cute little pussy while slapping her ass lightly with his hands. The slap of their sweaty bodies, her constant babbling of curses and fuck words, the windows open at the cabin, the sweat pouring off of her were making my lovely bride even more animalistic as the sexual heat built.

And then she saw off in a distance through the window beside the bed, a man. A big man, hairy, wearing shorts and an old t-shirt. He was at least 50 yards away but he was looking right at their window. And Betty trembled throughout her body at the thought. The thought that this guy could see her getting fucked! She came in tiny little bursts, one after another as she watched him, rub his face and his hand move down to his shorts and cup his cock! She moaned loudly, passionately and yelled, "Frank, fuck me HARD! HARD! FUCK MEEEE!" knowing that as she yelled the guy could hear her!

Frank either didn't see the guy or give a crap if he did, pounded harder and harder, now firmly grasping Betty's hips and slamming, slamming into her, amazed himself that he was about to shoot again so quickly into this hot, wild woman. Betty let out a deep low gutteral moan as she felt her lover spasm and shoot his hot seed inside her again and again.

agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers