A New Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers

If you remember, I said that when Betty is satisfied sexually, she often falls completely asleep, well in a matter of moments she did just that. Frank would later admit that he was stunned at that, and at first wondered if she had fainted. But when she began to softly snore, he laughed and moved off the bed.

He went onto the back porch of the little A-frame cabin and took the top off the hot tub. He looked back through the window to see my petite bride sprawled on her stomach, her pussy still slightly in the air, their juices seeping out of her very red pussy onto the pillow below her. He laughed at how completely fucked he felt and realized that this hot woman he would have to have many more times in the future!

Eventually, he would go back into the cabin, cut up some cheese and pepperoni and put out a little spread by the hot tub. Then he would pop open the wine he had brought and saw Betty stir at the sound. He went into the little bedroom and scooped her tiny frame up and carried her to the hot tub.

As he lowered her into the water, her eyes (green, in case you wondered!) fluttered open. She stretched as her naked body drifted into the warm bubbles. "God," she whispered, "This is nice!" as he handed her a glass of wine and went back into the cabin for some grapes. She watched his muscled naked body move away from her and she felt her pussy spasm slightly, "Yum!" she growled. He turned in the doorway, his thick cock hanging down, "Damn woman!" he laughed.

She leaned back and had a wonderful giggle and noticed two things. First her nipples were hard and a little red from his playing and wild sex. And second. She noticed the big hairy guy in the t-shirt walking up the back steps onto the deck, not ten feet away.

She would admit later that she didn't sink down into the water, knowing her breasts were on display. She felt, what, she wasn't sure..proud maybe, certainly safe. She saw this guy as no threat; somehow she knew that Frank could handle him.

Anyway, he touched the old ball cap on his head, "Ma'am!" and then, "Is Frank around?" She tilted her head toward the cabin and said nothing. He continued looking at her and she felt her body responding, being on display for this guy was somehow thrilling.

"Uh Frank?" he called out a bit roughly, never taking his eyes off Betty's breasts floating above the bubbles.

"Henry?" Frank's voice came. He stepped out onto the deck having grabbed a pair of jogging shorts and pulling them over his body. "Hey man, how are you?" Frank moved quickly out onto the deck and shook the man's hand. Henry finally turned to face Frank, while never completely turning away from Betty either. Frank looked over and snorted softly realizing that Betty had done nothing to cover her breasts. They spoke for a couple minutes about things related to the cabin; Betty began to realize that Henry was some sort of care-taker of the cabins. After a minute or so of the banter, and the not so hidden glances over at Betty's breasts, Henry said, "Yeah, well, Frank, you know I don't want to get into your privacy here but well, you two got kinda loud a little earlier..." Betty felt herself blush at the memory, especially of seeing Henry watching them from a distance.

Frank played along, "Oh, did some of the other folks object to our sexual play today?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, no, just that...." Henry's face flushed slightly.

"Was it just you, Henry?" Betty said softly, speaking to the man for the first time, "I saw you watching us from a distance; was it just you hearing us fuck?" (and by the way, my lovely bride did tell me later that she said, 'fuck' to Henry at that point!).

Henry turned a few shades of red confirming her question. Frank laughed with his deep booming voice and slapped Henry roughly on the back, "Henry, my friend, you do not get any of this delicious pussy; she's not my wife! She is just with me!" his head turned to Betty and she looked a bit shocked. "Yeah, Henry has done my hot-blooded bride a couple times up here, but I'm not sharing you, baby." His eyes gleamed and said, "At least not this time!"

Betty found herself at that moment again proud and excited. Her 'man' was claiming her and she enjoyed it and the hint of sharing thrilled her. She certainly didn't 'want' the big guy standing next to Frank, but she had the strangest thrill that Frank might decide to share her and that she might allow it to happen!

Henry continued to talk to Frank about the cabin, the woods and fishing when Betty realized that she really needed to pee. She slowly stood up from the hot tub and both men quit talking as she moved out of the water, her body on full display to both men. She stepped out, walking slowly, her ass swinging as she went through the doors to the bathroom. She found herself thrilled at that moment that both men had quit talking as they watched her naked body move back into the cabin.

Henry left while she was in the can (she would later learn Frank had told him too!) and when she came back out, Frank was sitting in a folding chair next to the hot tub, his shorts on the floor by him. He was slowly stroking his cock, which was back to about 3/4 hard. She stood in the door, her hand moving over her own breasts and down her stomach, her fingers sliding softly through her little patch of pubes and then inside her own pussy. She slowly moved two fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched Frank stroke himself.

"Fuck," he growled, "You are one incredible woman, Betty!"

She took her fingers out of her wet pussy and slowly sucked them into her mouth. "Shit!" he growled as his cock now was at full staff. She walked over to him, excited and pulled him from the chair and pushed him lightly. He moved to the hot tub plastic decking and lay back, his head on the side of the tub, slightly raised, still stroking his hard on.

She moved over to him. She again dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and she took them out again and rubbed her juices across his knob. "Gawd yes!" he groaned.

And then she straddled him, her fingers again moving in and out of her pussy. She slowly lowered herself over him. She placed her right hand on Frank's big chest and she took her soaked left hand around his erection, moving his hand away and then she lowered her pussy down onto his cock. Her eyes fluttered, she felt the waves of sexual passion envelop her again and was amazed as she watched her pussy open for his thickness, sinking down until his wild curls around his cock were pressed up against hers. She leaned down and kissed him, hungrily, their tongues dancing, and then she leaned back away from him, putting her hands on this thick thighs and slowly rotating her pussy around his completely impailed cock within her. "Shit!" he growled as his big hands moved forward and grasped her breasts. She slowly rose up until she could feel the circumsized head of his cock, pulling at the soft petal lips of her pussy, just inches from exiting her. And then she swiftly shoved down hard, pushing all of his thickness into her in a quick powerful stroke of her own hips. "Ahhhhhh," she growled. "Fuck!" Frank groaned.

She then fucked him. I still remember many, many months later when she described this scene in detail for the first time. Prior to that she had just said they did it 'one more time' on the deck by the hot tub. But finally she told me, "I fucked him!" And as she told it, that was what she did. She fucked him. She slammed down on him; he even tried to take control at some point, grabbing her hips but she remembers slapping his hands away as she did the fucking, slow and fast, hard and gentle, she set the pace, she rotated her ass, she scrapped her hard little nails across his chest, leaving long red scrapes there, fucking him!

And when she realized he was getting close, she grabbed one of his hands and pushed his fingers against her clit as she leaned even further back, slamming her pussy down hard on his cock, over and over, faster and faster. Frank responded well, realizing she wanted to get off when he did as he tweaked and rubbed her clitty harder and harder. She would later admit that she did not yell or scream or even moan this time. This time it was the slap slap of their bodies, the feeling of total abandon as she fucked HIM. When they both came, him obviously not as dramatically as the two previous times, but her coming was like a long spinning twisting cum, well, she admitted that it, like the other two times that afternoon with Frank having sex, was like nothing she ever experienced before.

Some minutes passed and as Frank slipped out of her pussy, she leaned in and kissed him softly and tenderly, their tongues lightly touching. Frank, the ultimate stud, the ladies' man, whispered to her, "Oh my god, will you stay with me tonight?" She shook her head no and lightly kissed his nose. "Can we do this again soon," he asked, almost pleadingly. Betty felt such power at that moment and she whispered, "We'll see."

What was said next she didn't admit to me for at least a couple of years. He said, "Betty, you have to say yes, we have to do this again soon!" She looked at him and just smiled and he blurted out, "Don't tell me this is something you have to talk to your husband about?" She would admit to me a long time later that she had not even thought of me since she had slipped her wedding band off. But at that moment, she wanted to get home to me. To her husband. To the man she loved. She knew it in every corner of her being. She also knew that until that moment, she didn't even know I existed.

Epilogue

Betty would later say that this broke the spell of the afternoon. It was nearing seven or eight o'clock by then and in a matter of thirty minutes, she had showered off and he had carried her naked body out to the car, where she dressed sitting in the passenger seat, his eyes never leaving her as he had just pulled on a shirt and shorts. When she slipped her wedding band back on she said, "We have to go." He nodded and said, "Can I keep the thong?" She looked at him and kissed his lips softly, "Of course."

All of the previous happened about five years ago, and things have changed, opening up all kinds of things. But for now, I want to talk about a few of my reactions back then.

First, I really was out of it the whole day. I hadn't done much work that morning at the office and after Betty's call and her statement about Frank coming to her office, well, I really couldn't focus. But the first major point was that by the time I got home that evening, put a tv dinner into the oven, I was a total nervous wreck. I have to tell you that not knowing what was happening was both incredibly exciting and more than a little frightening. All I knew was that this guy was a real stud, as I said before, a real Sam Malone on Cheers kinda guy; a real ladies man, a guy who was always taking women; a guy that was ruggedly handsome and as my wife had admitted, quite a stud. And my wife was with him? Where? Who knew?

That afternoon, I had given up work early and went driving around our small city looking for them. I went by her office first, her car still there. I drove by several restaurants, realizing as I did, I had no idea what Frank drove; I suspected something big, a Silverado or something, or maybe an expensive sports car. I would never have even thought to look for a battered old jeep! I even drove by the restaurant they had gone to and given what Betty would tell me later, I now know that I probably went by within minutes of their leaving, either way.

Since that time, I've invented a couple of fantasies where I've either watched them in that parking lot where he played with her pussy, or I've joined them and gone on to the cabin together. Once after I finished one of those fantasies (while playing with my wife's pussy), she smiled and said, "It wouldn't have happened." She went on to say that if I had interrupted I would have ruined it for her; there was no way that first time she was going to be with both of us.

So, there I sat at home later, not even able to finish my tv dinner, sitting in our little kitchenette, imagining this big powerful guy 'taking' my woman. Even taking her away from me. At that point, I became very afraid. I really was scared at that point that she could leave me; she could belong to this guy; I could be cuckolded in the sense of being denied my wife's sexual favors. I have to tell you that in those moments, I was NOT thrilled; I was increasingly frightened.

And then the second wave hit me. Betty's willingness to do this. I have to tell you that even today, I've had more than a few twinges of jealousy at how quickly my wife decided to do this. How she didn't tell me she loved me; how she didn't say things like she couldn't do it, and then changed her mind. In fact, over the years, I do get pissed sometimes. This was too easy, you know?

But the third wave came on soon after. It was an important third wave. It was the wave of knowing Betty all these years and knowing two things very well about my lovely wife. First, she loved me and our life. She loved me without doubts and problems, in fact that she loved in spite of the problems, in spite of knowing my weaknesses and faults (and me hers).

Second, and this was the most important part I began processing before she returned home. It helped me and well, reminded me of who Betty is. She is she. Not someone else. Not some idealized type. And specifically, after all those years of marriage, I knew something about her that fit this situation. She loved attention!!!!! She loved the limelight. She loved being the focus of attention. Not constantly, in fact, like most women who had children and husbands and supported them, she often put herself second or third or even later. But sometimes. Yeah, sometimes she just loved being completely in the lights!

Do you follow me? When we were in college, she won an award for some of her art work. She was honored with a plaque and a small check and a dinner in her honor where several folks, including a couple of faculty, really gushed over her. And she didn't demur or say, 'no, no, not me!" No, she enjoyed the honor. She was excited about it (and later that night, fucked me wildly, which at 23 or so, I didn't quite connect this). Later, when she was honored for some work in a volunteer group, the head of the organization, a incredibly powerful and rich man went on at some length about her. She was proud. Excited.

In those cases, and in several situations where guys hit on her as being very sexy, she saw herself clearly and enjoyed completely being the 'center', you know? And to be honest, in those situations everybody else, especially me, became irrelevant. OK, don't misread this. She isn't unkind or unfeeling, it's just that, well, do you understand? Ladies, do you ever feel this way in the lifestyle? That sometimes the reason being a Hot Wife is exciting is because the guy wants YOU. YOU are the center, it is YOUR pleasure that is desired and that if you really want it, you can be totally a sex toy like Betty was with Frank that day.

And so it was because this stud zeroed in on her. That he wanted her that she was able to do all this. And more importantly it explained why I was completely irrelevant to the scene? Not that I would remain irrelevant, but....

Well, sometimes I am. Not in any cuckold, humiliate the husband way. More in the 'spotlight is on her' way. I think it is the thing that most turns her on.

That night she came home to me. I hope you all understand that what happened next between us that night belongs to only us. And yes, all the emotions of above bubbled up in various ways as we stayed in each other's arms all night.

Just so you know, she never did her boss, although he wanted it real bad! But a few weeks later, Betty asked me to meet Frank and his wife. I did. She really hit on me but I found I wasn't all that interested; mostly what I wanted was to watch Betty with Frank.

That would happen. And yes, I did eventually do Frank's wife. And Henry, the care-taker eventually got to do my wife as well. And one day, almost two years after the beginning of this story, Frank and I finally shared my wife in a threesome. Yeah, that's another story. And it's a good one too. But I don't think I'll tell it for now.

*

I would appreciate comments. I wonder if both the men and women in this lifestyle understand or relate to what I've told here, especially in the discussion of Betty and her focus when she is 'in the lights'.

agedmac
agedmac
46 Followers