A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to make an appointment with my doctor. I need to have him confirm that I'm really pregnant. He has a cancellation and can see me tomorrow afternoon.

I show up on time and the nurse shows me into an examination room. The doctor walks in.

"Hi, Mrs. Larsen. I see you want to confirm you're pregnant."

"Yes. I did one of those drug store test and it showed positive."

"When is your period due?"

"In four days."

"Why don't you come back in two weeks and we can do a test then."

"But, I would really like to know now."

He looks at me for a minute.

"You don't seem to be very happy about the possibility that you are. Is there a problem?"

I hesitate and finally say, "Yes. If I am, it's not my husbands. I'm really afraid he will leave me."

"You look really upset. Let me give you a prescription for an antidepressant. It's safe to take if you are pregnant. Come back in two weeks and we'll talk. Don't do anything till we talk again."

"Thank you, Doctor. Maybe my period will start and I won't need to come back."

I leave and head home. I stop and fill the prescription. I take one before I pull out of the parking lot.

******************

Two weeks later I go back to the doctor. He takes some blood, pokes and prods me. He confirms that I'm pregnant. I all but pass out. They watch me for a while till they think I'm able to drive. I get in my car and call Eric. It goes to voice mail. I send him a text asking him to call me. I can't tell him on the phone or with a text message. I need to do this face to face. I go home to an empty lonely house.

Monday morning I drag myself out of bed. I have to go to work today. With the help of the drugs the doctor gave me I think I can make it.

Everyone welcomes me back and I wait to be assigned to a court. I draw two. One morning and one afternoon session. Surprisingly. I'm able to get the job done.

******************

It's lunch time and I go to my truck. I open my lunch bag and take out a sandwich. I pour some coffee and take a bite. I look at my cell phone and see one missed call and a text message. Both are from Sarah. I read the text message and know immediately what the bad news is. If she wasn't pregnant she would have said so. My stomach cramps up. I lean out the door and spit out the bite I took. The dry heaves hit me like a freight train. I sit up and look around to see if anyone was looking. My boss saw me. He walks over and asks whats the matter.

"I might as well give you the full scoop. My wife just texted me. She is pregnant with another guys kid."

"Holy shit. I'm sorry, bud. That is some real bad shit."

"Yeah it is. I'm going to have to quit. I need to leave town."

"Well, do you want to quit today? You look like shit. I don't think you'll be worth a shit the rest of the day."

"I sure won't. Can you pay me off today?"

"Sure, come over to the office and I'll make out your check."

He makes out my check and hands it to me. He reaches in a drawer and pulls out five one hundred dollar bills.

"I'm gonna miss you. Maybe this will help till you land another job. You were one of my best workers."

"Thanks. It's been good working for you."

We shake hands and I walk out. I drive back to my motel. I turn on the TV for company. Sitting on the bed I try to make some plans. I guess I'll just drive west till I decide to stop. I do need some stuff from the house. I know I don't want to see or talk to Sarah. There's nothing to talk about. It's over and I want a clean quick break.

I know she is home today by the time of the call. I decide to wait till she goes back to work. I get more text messages that say the same thing. I don't answer. I wait till Monday.

The first I do is stop at the bank. I withdraw all of the savings and take my name off our credit cards. The checking account only has a little over $800 in it. I leave that. I drive to the house and stop in front. I click the remote and the garage door opens I see Sarah's car is gone. I back into the driveway, go in and start packing. I use garbage bags for my clothes. I load them in my truck. I go in the garage and get all my tools and my cash stash. I put everything in my truck. I go back and walk through the house. I don't see anything I want. I sit at the kitchen table and take off my wedding ring. I lay it with my cell phone. I decide to leave her a note

Sarah.

I've come to the conclusion I'll never be man enough for you again and I won't raise another man's child. I can't compete with someone that made you cum that hard. Even on my best day I never made you pass out. I'm going to go away and try to forget what I saw. I wish you the best and thank you for all the good times.

You can keep the house. There are too many bad memories there for me. I emptied the savings account. I figure that's about equal to the my interest in the house.

Goodbye.

Eric.

I put my ring, phone and the house keys on the note. I walk out, get in my truck and head west.

********************

My ears are filled with the droning of my tires on the pavement. I try listening to the radio. Nothing takes my mind off of the mess I'm in. I need to land somewhere and get on with my life. I've been driving for three days. I see a sign that says, Las Vegas 250 miles. I suppose that's as good a place as any.

I come to North Las Vegas and decide this is a good place to get something to eat. I find a restaurant and pull into the parking lot. I park so I can see my truck from the windows.

A hot looking waitress takes my order. I sit, eating and thinking what to do. I suppose the best thing is to find work. I'm not into gambling so I pass on going to the strip. I finish my tasteless food and go looking for a motel. I find one and check in for a week. I bring all my valuables in and unpack. The TV goes on and I flop on the bed. I still hear the droning of my tires on the road and it puts me to sleep.

******************

I walk into the the empty lonely house, drop my purse and hang up my coat. I go into the kitchen to make some coffee. I see a cell phone, a ring and a piece of paper. Panic hits me. I read the note and faint. I wake up later and it hits me. Eric has left me. The love of my life is gone. I burst out sobbing and my stomach knots up. I rush to the bathroom and puke my guts up. I fall to the floor and cry. My life is gone. I crawl to my bedroom and lay on the bed. I sob and cry for what seems like hours.

I cry myself out and sit up. I have no way to call Eric. His phone is on the table. Despair takes over me. I don't know what to do. I wander around the house trying to think. No help comes. I've lost the love of my life and I'm pregnant with another man's baby. My life is shit. I can't believe how stupid I've been. I should have known that this would be too much for Eric. Now it's time to pay the piper.

I sit on the sofa trying to think. I know I can't go to work like this. I call in and tell them I have a temperature and I'm throwing up. I'll call them when I'm better.

I pace around the house not knowing what to do. I lay on my bed and cry. I need someone to talk to. The one I need to talk to the most is gone.

***********************

Three months later I have an apartment and steady job doing what I do best. My depression is starting to lift. I discovered a nice friendly bar to hang out in. I'm also learned how to nurse a beer. Turning into an alcoholic is the last thing I need. I've met a few guys on the job and we hang out after work a couple of days a week. They know I'm single and they try to fix me up with their sisters or friends of their wives. I meet a few but nothing fires my rocket. I'll keep taking care of it by hand. One of the guys just got his divorce. He recommends his lawyer. I know getting a divorce is going to be part of my letting go of the past. I call and make an appointment.

When I walk into his office my mouth falls open. Sitting at the desk is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She looks like an ebony goddess. I find my voice and manage to say hello and tell her my name. She flashes a beautiful smile and tells me to have a seat. I sit as just look. I notice she isn't wearing a wedding ring. I dream knowing she is way out of my league. After my meeting with the lawyer I give her a big smile, thank her and leave.

As I'm driving home I think how lucky I would be to hook up with her. Yeah right, dream on.

A week later I'm sitting at the bar at my favorite watering hole nursing a beer. I feel someone sit on the stool next to me. I look and see the lady from the lawyers office. I give her a quick once over and chuckle. She turns and looks at me. She flashes a smile that light up the entire place.

"I know you from somewhere, don't I?"

"Yep. You work for my lawyer."

"That's it. Let me see if I can remember your name."

She thinks a minute.

"Got it. Eric Larsen."

The bartender comes and takes her order. I tell him to put it on my tab.

"Well done. You met me once and remembered. That's remarkable."

"It's a little trick I learned. It helps with my job."

"What kind of trick?"

"I don't know what it's called but what I do is put a feature of someone with the name. You're Eric with eyes. You have pretty eyes."

"Oh my god. You're kidding. No one has ever told me that."

"It's my opinion and I think they're pretty."

"I didn't get your name."

"Venus Wilson."

"Hi, Venus. Nice to meet you.

I extend my hand and she holds it. He hand is so soft and warm. I wait for her to let go.

"So, you're here to get a divorce, huh?"

"Yep, running fast and hard."

"Sounds like a bad one."

"Yeah, it was really bad. The wife got pregnant by another man thing. You've probably seen a few like that."

"Yeah. Too many of them. It's hard when I see all the pain in their eyes."

"It shows, huh."

"I've learned to spot it. I see some in your eyes. It makes my heart hurt. Especially when it happens to nice people."

"Enough of this sad conversation. Let's talk about fun stuff."

We chat a while. She tells me all about the city and some of the hot spots. I notice her watching me. Not like just keeping polite eye contact. It's like she is looking into my mind.

"You're looking into me. What do you see?"

She laughs.

"What makes you think that."

"A persons eyes are the window to their soul. I see you looking in."

"Busted. Most people don't see me doing that. When they do notice they think I'm invading their privacy."

"Go ahead and look. I have nothing to hide."

"I see a nice hard working guy with a gentle soul. I also see a lot of baggage. Probably from your marriage. I especially like your have strong hands and you're pretty buffed out. How did I do?"

"I don't know. I've never thought about it like that. Maybe you're right."

"You need to get rid of that baggage and start enjoying life. It's way to short to waste."

"The good ole male ego. Gets us every time."

She looks as me for a minute.

"Let's move over to a booth. We need to talk."

"OK."

"I know this may be hard for you but I want you to tell me everything that happened and why you left her. Can you do that?"

I just look at her for a few seconds. I see her looking into my head again. I have a strong feeling that I can talk to her and she will keep it in the strictest confidence. Simply, I trust her. How can you not trust someone that can look in your head.

I tell her about our agreement to try a swap and that we would record it. I give her all the details on what Amy and I did. I pause and take a deep breath. I tell her about Kevin and Sarah. I explain how she didn't use a condom, how much bigger he was and how she begged for his cum. She looks away and appears deep in thought. Finally she speaks.

"I'm not going to play patty cake with you. I'll tell you what I think. You may not like it and you can tell me to stop anytime. Also, you can walk out that door or we can sit her and talk awhile."

I think a minute or two. I still feel that I can trust her so I tell her to go for it.

"OK, here's my take on it. She did exactly the same thing you did. She fucked another guy and you fucked another woman. You had a good time with Amy and she had a good time with Kevin. They both agreed to pull out so that wasn't a problem. You didn't have to worry about it because Amy was on the pill. She ran into a master at fucking and she was also a master. Her pussy muscles made him forget about pulling out and his big cock and how he handled it made her forget too.

I just nodded to her. She was right.

"The big problem was yours, not hers. Your ego got crushed because he was better at fucking than you were. Your mistake was making it a contest and you lost. You couldn't handle the fact that someone was bigger than you and better at fucking so you ran. What you don't realize is that there are many men out that are bigger and better and there are also many men out there that have a smaller cock and don't fuck as good as you. If he had a smaller cock and didn't make her cum hard you would still be with her. The male ego is a fragile thing but you have to be the one to take care of it. It's your responsibility.

"I've never looked at it like that. It's hard to admit that someone is better than I am. Especially in the sex department.

"You're a nice guy. I could help you with that. What do you think."

"Well. One thing, you're way out of my league. I'm just a hard working carpenter."

"There you go again with the ego thing. Your ego was hurt and your self esteem is low. There's a really nice person inside there and you need to let him out. What do you say. Want me to help."

"Sure, why not. What's the worst that can happen. Help from a beautiful lady? I'm up for it."

"OK, meet me here Friday night at six."

"You're on."

"I gotta run now. See you then."

The bartender walks over.

"I see you've met Venus. She's a remarkable lady."

"I have to agree with you on that. What's her story. I've never met anyone like her."

"You'll see."

He turns and walks away.

5:45 pm finds Eric waiting at his favorite watering hole. He sits so he can see the door. He is nursing a beer. At 6:05 he sees Venus walk through the door. She is wearing a pastel pink mini skirt and a semi sheer white blouse. He skit hem hits her at about mid thigh. She walks gracefully on three inch black heels. The way she walks reminds Eric of a jungle cat. Her dark nipples are showing though the blouse. Her legs go all the way up to her ass. She flashes Eric a big smile and moves into his arms. She kisses him full on the lips. His cock twitches.

Hi, Eric. I see you didn't chicken out."

"Yeah, I'm going to turn a beautiful woman like you down?"

"I'm glad you didn't. I get a chance to see your pretty eyes again."

"Can I get you a drink?"

"No thanks. Let's get out of here. I have a long weekend planned. Come on."

She takes my hand and leads me to the parking lot.

"Your car of mine."

"I'll follow you to your place. We can drop your car off"

I watch her get in a dark blue Porsche. I climb in my truck and buckle up. I park in my driveway and get in her car. We ride in silence to her house. She pulls in the driveway and the garage door opens. She pulls in and shuts off the engine.

"Come on it. Welcome to the rest of you life."

"Ummm, just what do you have planned?"

"Come on in and we'll talk about it."

We go in and she tells me to sit on the sofa. She comes back with two glasses of white wine. She sits beside me.

"OK, here's what I want to do. I want to help you get rid of all the baggage you're carrying. I want to help you forget all the pain and anger you have about your divorce."

"Sounds interesting. How are you going to do that."

"I'm going to introduce you to a completely new way of life. You won't have to worry about your ego getting hurt. If everything goes according to my plan you'll be free from that."

I watch her stand up and slowly start taking her clothes off. She unveils her beautiful body. He pert full breasts are full and high. Dark nipples contrast against her honey colored skin. I see them sway and it's easy to see they are all natural. She slides her mini skirt down revealing a shaved pussy. A little pink show between her pussy lips.

"I'm all yours for the night. Now, take your clothes off. I want you naked like I am."

She stands with her hands on her hips as I quickly get naked. She moves to me and puts her arms around my neck. I feel her full breasts against my chest. My cock comes up to full hard. My hands move to her back and I let them slide down to her ass cheeks. She moves her hand down and grabs my cock. She pulls it up and holds it against her stomach.

"mmmm. Nice cock. This is going to be fun. I want you to forget all about your past. Just be in the moment with me."

"That won't be hard. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. An ebony goddess."

"I'm just a woman who wants to love on you. Come with me."

She leads me to her bedroom. My mouth drops open. The entire room is covered with mirrors. I see multiple images of us as we walk in. She pulls me in her arms and we kiss. He tongue brushes over my lips and I let it in."

"Watch us in the mirrors. See the contrast of our skin color. See my dark skin against yours."

I follow her instructions and my cock pulses with my heartbeat. I feel like I want to explode.

"Lay on the bed for me and watch what I do."

I lie down and watch her. She kneels between my legs. She looks into my eyes and smiles.

"Nice cock and a hard body. What a treat. This is going to be so good."

She leans forward and start caressing me with her breasts. My cock throbs as her hard nipples rub against my cock. She goes slowly working her way up my body. She holds my cock as she gives me her nipples to suck on. I twist one and suck the other. She move them back and forth for me. I give them my full attention while her soft warm hands caress my cock. I watch in the mirror over the bed as she moves back down and captures my cock between her breasts. I hump up rubbing my balls against her chest. She pushes her breasts together around my cock. She slowly jacks we with them. My pre cum is getting all over them. It just adds to the pleasure. She slowly turns and moves her body over my chest. She lines her pussy up with my face and pulls her knees up. Her pink pussy and asshole are mine for the taking. She takes my cock in her mouth and lowers her pussy to my mouth. I stick the tip of my tongue in her asshole. I hear her squeak through her nose. I attack her pussy and asshole. We both groan and moan with our mutual pleasure. I find her clit and suck it up. Her cry is muffled by my cock as she twitches and cums. She pulls my cock out of her mouth.

"Oh god. Fuck yes. Eat my pussy. Suck up my pussy juice. Make me cum more."

One of my fingers finds it way into her pussy. I curl it down and find her G spot. I gently massage it and lick and suck on her labia. He body tenses and she cums again. I make her cum two more times and go for the big one. I rub her G spot and suck up her clit. I feel her start to cum and I gently bite her clit. She lets go of my cock and howls as she cums hard. I make her cum two more time and she moves off me.

"Holy fuck, Eric. That was almost a religious experience. I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

She starts back to work on my cock. She throats me and cups my balls. I can feel the tingling in my loins. She stay on it running her tongue up and down the underside of my cock. I feel it flare in her throat and I unload a massive load of cum in her. She sucks and swallows every drop. She falls beside me and I take her in my arms.

"Looks like we're gonna have a fun weekend, huh?"

"Fun is right. As soon as I recover I gotta call Sandy."