A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jerked back to reality by the sound of someone shouting. The four of us jumped up and ran through the trees. Peter was waving and we could make dimly make out his words as being, "We have to head back."

Luckily he was too far away to see our dishevelled appearance, or he might have guessed what the four of us had been up to. We acknowledged his message with a wave and began our swim back.

When we emerged from the lake Peter and Iris were already waiting and had brought all our gear from the campsite. Iris looked at our somewhat shrunken and shrivelled organs and said, "That's better, I see you took care of things!"

We all laughed, and I wondered if she suspected what we'd been up to. As the four of us dried off using our towels, Peter and Iris said they'd already go ahead as we were sure to catch up. They walked off and as I watched them go, I was surprised that they were still naked apart from their hiking boots.

When we were dry, Monika and Andreas only pulled on their socks and boots. I asked, "Are you walking back naked?"

Andreas replied "Yes, it's no problem. Actually, when we're at the farm we usually stay naked all the time."

I looked at Mia and asked, "Do you want to get dressed?"

"Not if we don't have to."

I felt the same, and we quickly pulled on our socks and boots and got going. As we walked together, I realised we hadn't had an opportunity to speak about what took place earlier. I decided to kick things off by saying, "About before, I hope we didn't go too far?"

Monika looked slightly confused and asked, "You mean the sex?"

I nodded, "we've never done anything like that before."

"Oh! That makes it special, thank you for letting us be the first."

Andreas nodded, "It was beautiful to watch, I always know what a couple is truly in love!"

It took a moment to sink in before I asked, "Do you mean you've watched many couples having sex?"

He looked slightly surprised by my question, "Yes. Our parents have never hidden their sexuality and Monika and I have often been together when we had sex with others."

I was surprised he so candidly admitted this, as if it was normal behaviour.

Mia said, "I suppose growing up in a nudist family makes things very different."

"I don't know if it's very different. We just grew up being taught that nudity and sex are natural and we shouldn't hide or be ashamed of anything related to it."

Mia said, "Well, for me, that is very different! I've never seen my parents naked or engaged in anything physical. Being naked was considered dirty and sex was not discussed."

"That's horrible!" exclaimed Monika.

I added "It was the same for me."

"I can't imagine that! But it looks like you've both overcome your upbringing and feel comfortable being naked and even having sex in front of others now."

I looked at Mia and we both knew she was right. The last few days had changed us, and I knew we would never return to our old prudish ways.

We caught up to Peter and Iris and the six of us walked together. It was just past 4 o'clock when we reached their car. Peter took out a map and marked a few of the places he thought we should visit. They were all within range to walk and he mentioned that it was no problem to stay naked. In fact, the entire region was nudist friendly and there had never been any problems.

We thanked them for their hospitality at lunch and for the tips. Instead of handshakes everyone hugged. I took Mia's hand as we walked back towards our cabin.

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling better than I ever have."

Mia smiled, "Me too!"

"The only thing I'm worried about is going back to our old lives, how are we going to manage having to wear clothes again?"

"I've also been thinking about that."

"Maybe we should buy a farm around here and just live in the nude!"

Mia laughed and then asked, "are you serious?"

"Why not? We could still do our work remotely and for the few times we have to go to the city to see people we would get dressed."

I could see Mia was considering my proposal and waited, "it could actually work. But what about visitors like our friends and family?"

"Anyone can visit as long as they don't mind our lifestyle. We can just warn people before they come that we're going to be naked, of course they can keep their clothes on if they want but we'd prefer them to go naked."

We walked a bit more both thinking about the idea. I said, "you know what, we could even say that on our property people can make love wherever and whenever they want and if you don't like it, don't visit!"

"God, it would be fantastic!"

"Well, if you agree let's see if we can do it!"

"But Liam, it would mean us moving together and changing our lives totally!"

"I know, and I can't think of anything I'd rather do! You don't have to decide now, it's a huge step, just think about it!"

Mia remained silent and I could tell she was giving my suggestion serious thought. As we approached the cabin, I said, "let's take some chocolate and a bottle of wine as a gift for Hans and Elsa."

"Good idea. I suppose we should get dressed?"

I frowned and said "Maybe not, let's just go as we are but pack some clothes. I'm sure we'll have a swim at the pool before we go to their farm."

"OK, that makes sense."

We repacked a single backpack with our clothes and towels then added the gifts for our hosts. It was time to leave so we headed upriver again, along the now familiar route to the pool. Bello was the first to notice our approach and came bounding through the bushes to greet us. We could hear Elsa and Hans in the water and greeted them as we approached the pool. They were standing waist deep in the pool and gave us a friendly wave. Elsa called "Hello, come in and join us!"

Hans only had eyes for Mia again and she winked at me as she turned her back to them and bent over at the waist to remove her boots and socks. I could clearly see her pussy and asshole and knew Hans and Elsa were getting the same view. My cock instantly began to harden but this time I wasn't embarrassed and didn't even try to hide or suppress it. I removed my shoes and socks and then took Mia's hand as we walked into the water.

Elsa laughed loudly "It looks like you're happy to see us!"

I replied, "It's always a pleasure and, thanks to your tip, we had a wonderful day at the lake."

"Ah, so you enjoyed it! It is a lovely place."

Mia said, "It's amazing and we even met someone you know, Peter, Iris and their two children."

"Oh! Such a nice family. We haven't seen them for a long time."

As Elsa and Mia floated off talking about our day at the lake, I decided to try chatting with Hans again. I waded over to him and said, "So Hans, how are you today?"

He looked at me briefly and said "Good." Before turning back to watch Mia. I decided to try a different tack and said, "You know, it makes me very excited when you look at Mia and she likes it too."

He turned and looked at me again "You mean you don't mind? You actually like it?"

"Yes, we both do. When we got here, I wasn't erect but as soon as I saw you looking at her when she bent over, I got aroused."

He nodded, "I noticed that."

"You must have met many nudists here and at the lake, do you always get an erection?"

He looked a bit embarrassed, "I've seen a lot of nudists but not many of them excite me."

"What is it you like about Mia?"

He shrugged but didn't answer, so I said "You can tell me, I won't get upset, really."

He hesitated, "I've never seen a woman like her, so delicate, such small breasts but with big nipples and a beautiful bottom."

I smiled at his words and said. "I love all those things about her too!"

He visibly relaxed and asked, "don't you get jealous if other men see her like this?"

"No, I like to share her beauty and I know she's mine. She used to be so shy and insecure about her body and now she's confident and loves to show herself, we've both never been happier."

Hans smiled and nodded "Let's go and join them."

We swam to Elsa and Mia and treaded water. Hans said, "We should go soon, or it'll be too dark to see the farm properly."

We all agreed and swam to the bank together. Being gentlemen, Hans and I let the ladies exit first. This gave us the opportunity to watch their asses as they wobbled about while crossing the uneven terrain. I winked at Hans and he smiled as we followed them out. I was again impressed to see his erection; country life must really be healthy as I don't think many men his age could sustain an erection for such a long time without anything but visual stimulation.

As the ladies turned to watch us, Elsa said "Ah Mia, you really get the blood pumping in these two!" She then directed her attention to Hans, "Hans, you should be ashamed of yourself, lusting after a young girl like that!"

Hans ignored her comment and Mia spoke up, "it's fine Elsa, I really don't mind. I take it as a compliment when a man finds me attractive."

Elsa looked surprised, "but what about you Liam?"

"I just told Hans that I find it exciting when other men look at Mia, and even more so when they are aroused by her."

"Really? You are a strange couple!"

We both laughed, and Mia said, "we don't think it's strange anymore and I have to admit I also like it when women look at Liam."

Elsa shook her head in wonder, "well that's good to know and Hans is more than happy to look at you!" She hesitated a moment and then added, "I have to tell you something, yesterday we watched you for a while from the bushes."

She waited for our reaction and seeing we weren't angry, continued "When I saw you lying on that rock, I just knew something would happen and I told Hans we should wait a moment and then go back and look. It was wrong and I'm ashamed of myself."

Mia said, "don't be ashamed, it's really OK. We were so excited we just couldn't wait any longer."

"It was beautiful to watch but we shouldn't have spied."

"I think if we'd have known you were watching we wouldn't have been brave enough to do it!"

"She's right." I added.

Elsa smiled and said "I feel better now that I've confessed! Let's get going. You can leave your clothes off if you like, Hans and I will also go naked."

That was fine with us and, after packing our towels, we followed the two of them. We walked along the river for a while but then soon veered off along a small track that Mia and I hadn't seen the previous day. Both Hans and I had relaxed and our cocks were flaccid and swinging as we walked. It was much faster than along the riverbank and, before long, there was a gate leading to a field. Elsa opened the gate and when stepped onto a large field she announced, "This is our land!"

Bello ran ahead barking and we took a path along the edge of the field until we reached their farmhouse. It was an old wooden building, but in very good condition. Hans said, "Five generations of our family have lived here, we have chickens, cows, goats and grow vegetables."

"It's beautiful and so peaceful", said Mia.

Elsa beamed at the compliment, "let me take your bag and then we can show you around."

Before giving her the bag, I removed the chocolate and wine and handed it to her saying, "here's a small gift for your hospitality."

She smiled and both her and Hans thanked us. After putting everything inside the house Elsa said, "Let's show you the cows first, you can try milking if you like!"

As we followed the ladies to the barn, Hans nudged me with his elbow and wiggled his eyebrows. I smiled but wasn't sure what he was trying to tell me. In the barn there were a few cows, Elsa selected one and led it to an open area near the entrance. She took a bucket and a small stool and said, "have you ever milked a cow?"

Both Mia and I shook our heads indicating we hadn't. "Well, you watch how I do it and then you can try."

She sat on the stool and placed a bucket between her knees. Her legs were wide apart, and I could see the pink gash of her open pussy, now visible through her thick pubic hair. With each hand she grabbed one of the cow's teats, which looked alarmingly like cocks and I began to understand what Hans had been hinting at earlier! Watching Elsa's breasts swinging, as her arms made the rhythmic up and down pumping action required to extract the milk, combined with the view between her splayed legs was amazing. I felt myself harden and caught Hans smiling at me when he noticed. He remained flaccid and I guessed seeing his sister performing this task was nothing new to him.

After a few minutes, Elsa released the cow and vacated the stool. "Liam, you try it now!"

I moved forward and settled myself in the stool. My erect penis was in the way and I had to position the bucket further forwards to avoid it. "OK, now take two teats" she instructed. I gingerly reached forwards and took one in each hand. They felt warm and it was similar to holding my own penis. I began jerking up and down and nothing happened. Elsa and Hans laughed and then Elsa leaned over me, taking my arms in her hands and showing me how to do it correctly.

In this position her humongous breasts were hanging right before my face and even slapping into it when she moved. I had to fight the urge to release the cow and grab Elsa's tits instead. Her assistance meant that milk began squirting and she soon released my arms and stepped back. I felt the hot, soft flesh of her breasts as they slid past my face and over my shoulders and wished she would have stayed a bit longer. I had the hang of milking now and, after a few minutes, Elsa said, "Let Mia try now!"

I made space for Mia and watched as she settled herself in my place. Her face was flushed, and her nipples huge. I wondered if watching me milking, or Elsa's tits rubbing against me, had gotten her so aroused. Whatever it was, she looked amazing as she spread her legs and reached for the teats. Hans had moved himself into an optimal position for watching and his cock had risen in response. It was almost too much for me watching as Mia grasped those teats and began tugging and I felt a squirt of pre-ejaculate ooze from my tip and hang for a moment before dripping onto the floor.

Mia's first attempts were also unsuccessful, and Elsa stepped in to assist again. From my position slightly behind and to the side I could see her ass spread and her, now somewhat moist looking, pussy reveal itself. Her breasts were hanging over Mia and I wondered if she was enjoying the sensation as much as I had. Mia suddenly shrieked in joy as the first squirts hit the bucket. Elsa helped for a moment longer before moving away. I could tell she purposely dragged her breasts over Mia's face and shoulders just as she had done with me.

She turned and, with a glance at my dripping cock, said "You like seeing Mia milking, yes?"

I laughed, "I never knew working on a farm could be so erotic!"

Hans grunted and I noticed he was gently rubbing his cock as he watched Mia continue to milk. Elsa said "Yes, on a farm you see nature in many ways. We used to have horses and I remember watching them mate for the first time. It was an impressive thing for a young girl seeing the stallion's penis grow and then watching him mount the mare and plunge it into her."

I nodded in understanding and watched as Mia continued milking. The bucket was half full when Elsa said she should have a rest and that we would continue the tour. Mia stood up looking rather flushed and sweaty. There was a large wet patch on the wooden stool that everyone noticed but didn't comment on. Elsa took the lead and we followed her through the barn and out to see the other animals. Mia took my hand as we looked around.

At the end of the tour, we returned to the farmhouse and everyone removed their shoes and socks before going inside. The house had low ceilings and was very cosy. Elsa suggested we use the bathroom on the lower floor to clean up as she and Hans went upstairs to do the same. The bathroom was small with just a sink and toilette. After we used the facilities we kissed passionately and Mia said "God, I'm so horny!"

"Me too! I almost lost it watching you with that cow!"

Mia giggled and we kissed again then left the bathroom as we heard Hans and Elsa come back downstairs. Elsa told Hans to get us drinks as she would prepare the dinner. We settled down in their living room and sipped our drinks. Hans's penis was flaccid, and I wondered if he'd taken care of things while he was upstairs. We spoke about the farm and life in general. After a while, Mia excused herself saying she would go and see if she could help Elsa in the Kitchen.

After she left, I told Hans that we liked the area so much and were considering buying some land or a farm to live on. I stressed that we wouldn't want to work the land or have livestock but just wanted to get away from life in the city. I explained that we could work from home and only rarely had to meet with clients. He nodded and said he knew of a few farmers that may be interested in selling.

I was excited to hear this and wanted to ask more about the properties, but we were interrupted as Elsa called saying dinner was ready. I followed Hans into the kitchen and sat down next to Mia. The meal was simple but delicious and contained a lot of their home grown produce.

After a while the conversation moved to our thoughts about settling here. Elsa loved the idea and said it would be wonderful to have younger people in the area again as most of them left for the cities or even abroad like her daughter. I mentioned that we'd like a lot of land and, if possible, access to the river, it should provide enough privacy that we could engage in a nudist lifestyle without bothering others. They began discussing which farms might be suitable and available and Mia and I enjoyed watching as Hans would suggest a place and Elsa would make a counter proposal.

After about half an hour, they'd managed to agree on two possibilities and said they could take us for a look tomorrow. Hans left, returning a few minutes later with a detailed map, and we made space on the table for him to spread it out. One of the options, which he called the "Hartmann" place, actually joined up with their land and followed the river further up. He explained that it was difficult for farming as the terrain was quite hilly. The land was about 20000 square meters and a mixture of fields and wooded areas. It was currently unoccupied, with the house in need of extensive renovation. Access was difficult but that also meant it was very private. I could see from the map that the property started soon after the point in the river where Mia and I had turned around on our first excursion.

I liked the look of it, and the fact that the property bordered on the river was ideal. "This looks great but what is the river like further up, is it similar to here and are there places to swim?"

Hans nodded, "It's a bit wilder with a few waterfalls but also large pools. There are lots of places to swim but they are hard to get to from here but easy to reach from the property."

I smiled at Mia and could see she was also excited by this opportunity. Hans then pointed out the 2nd property. This one was further downriver, past the point where the two rivers merged. The land was about 15000 square meters but much flatter. It was still a working farm, but the owners were quite old and wanted to retire and move closer to their children. It also looked promising, but not quite as good as the Hartman place.

I said, "Both could be interesting, it would be great if we could take a closer look."

We continued talking about the two properties and lost track of the time. I checked my watch and realised it was already very late. I said "Wow, it's already after 10, I'm sorry we've kept you up so long. Mia we should really be going!"

Hans said "No, no, it's fine. We've loved having company."

1...45678...11