A New Life

Story Info
A young couple discover themselves.
39k words
4.82
90.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
466 Followers

My name is Liam and this is the story of how my life changed dramatically. It all began on a hot summer weekend in July while my girlfriend Mia and I were enjoying a trip to a cabin I had rented. At the time I was 24 and Mia 22. We'd been a couple for about five weeks and this was our first trip together, we planned to stay in this secluded part of Switzerland for 5 days.

"What?" I hear you ask, is there even such a thing as a secluded part of Switzerland? Well the answer is yes! If you head into the alpine valleys of the south eastern part of the country you can still find sparsely populated locations. Mia and I both love nature and hate crowds, so we researched our trip carefully before leaving very early on a Saturday morning.

Before I continue, I'll give you a quick description of the two of us. I'm UK born and bred, easy on the eyes, scrawny and reasonably tall at 178cm. I've been told my eyes are my best feature and wouldn't argue with that. Being that I work in IT and am considered a geek you can imagine that I never had much experience with members of the opposite sex.

Mia's father is German and her mother Japanese. In my eyes she combines the best attributes of both races, being tall and slim with skin that's smooth, pale and like porcelain. When loose, her long silky black hair reaches almost to her bottom. She has brown, almond shaped eyes, a small nose and lovely, naturally pouting lips that all come together to form a very attractive and distinctive face.

Her flat tummy and narrow waist are followed by a smooth hairless pussy with large protruding lips and a firm and perfectly shaped arse. These are, of course, some of my favourite parts of her body, coming a close second to her breasts and nipples. She would vehemently disagree as she finds her 32AA bust far too small and her nipples far too large. I however love touching, kissing or otherwise playing with her tiny breasts and dark brown nipples. These nipples are seldom soft, in fact the only time I've seen them in that condition is when she's in a very deep sleep. Even then, they jut out about 1cm and with the slightest stimulation or arousal they almost triple in length! Combined with a width similar to a large grape, it makes them perfectly suited to licking, sucking, pinching, pulling and twisting.

As to her personality, well, she's very intelligent, quick to smile, has a great sense of humour and is self-assured in everything except her body. She's fluent in English, German, Japanese and French. We met at work where she was acting as an interpreter. It took me a lot of courage and a good three weeks of dating before we were first intimate together. And by intimate, I mean we kissed and fondled each other through our clothing! It was a further week before we finally made love and Mia had refused to be totally naked, keeping on her top and bra.

Not that I'm complaining you understand! It was more than worth the effort and her nether regions were pleasing beyond belief. Was she a virgin? No, that prize was taken by another a few years earlier and if I ever encounter the bastard I'll beat him to a pulp (or at least get someone else to do it for me!). He was part of the reason for her self-doubt in all matters sexual and related to her body. After that fateful experience Mia had withdrawn into a sexual shell and was only coaxed out after I had revealed my own inexperience and insecurities.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm a geek and proud of it. I'd dedicated my life to technology and was, at 24, already wealthy enough to retire had I desired to do so. The side effect of this was that I was still a virgin. That's not to say I wasn't interested in, or attracted to, the females of our species, quite the contrary! The problem was that I was too insecure to approach a girl and those that approached me only did so after finding out about my wealth. In addition to that, the last person that had seen me naked was my mother when I was about 9 and I was terrified at the prospect of anyone seeing me undressed.

With Mia, it was all different. She had no idea who I was, and I was smitten within minutes of meeting her. For the first time in my life, something other than technology was occupying my thoughts 24/7 and I finally found the courage to ask the simple question "Would you like to go out for dinner?"

Surprisingly, she agreed. When we got to the stage of our first kiss, I admitted to her that I was a virgin and that it was my first time to even kiss a girl. She wasn't put off by this, as I had feared, and we gently and patiently explored the art of kissing. Our first caresses, even with the barrier of fabric, were beyond my wildest dreams.

When things progressed and she allowed me to remove her skirt, stockings and underwear before slowly undressing me I was in a state of shock at her beauty. My penis is of normal dimensions but with a downward curve. Mia was impressed by its size and shape and fascinated by the fact that it lacked a foreskin. The only one she had previously encountered, belonging to the bastard I'd mentioned earlier, had been much smaller and uncut.

When I'd asked if I could remove all her clothing she simply said "later" and knelt before me. She took my cock in her hand then began to lick and suck on its tip. The sensations were amazing, and I looked down in wonder at her head as it began to bob back and forth. My legs became unsteady as she looked up into my eyes and then slowly swallowed my entire length. She held it there briefly before rapidly pulling back. I groaned and she smiled up at me with a length of salvia connecting my tip to her lips.

She repeated this action a few times and then as she felt me getting closer to climax began a rapid sucking and licking action just on my glans. I couldn't hold back any longer and grasped her head as I felt my ejaculate travel along my shaft and explode into her mouth. I could feel her gulping and then she once again pulled my cock deep into her mouth and licked and sucked before releasing me.

I looked down as she used a finger to wipe a trace of sperm from her chin before licking it clean.

"Oh my god, that was amazing."

She smiled as I helped her stand and we kissed each other deeply. I could taste myself in her mouth and eagerly explored her oral cavity with my tongue.

"Do you want to taste me?" she asked shyly.

I licked my lips and nodded in response. Taking my hand, she led me to an armchair and then sat down. She scooted forwards slightly, spread her long and sleek legs, hooking them over the armrests. Her sex was presented to me and I stared at it in wonder. Her longish inner lips glistened slightly and were still fused together. I sank to my knees and shuffled forwards, placing my hands on her soft and warm thighs.

I could smell a sweet musky aroma and moved my head closer to its source inhaling deeply through my nose. She giggled and reached down, gently grasping those long lips and prying them apart. It was like a beautiful flower unfurling before my eyes. I could see her small pink clitoris poking out of its sheath and below that, moist pink tissue leading to her small and tight opening that was oozing a clear liquid.

The arousing scent intensified, and I felt almost light headed as I moved nearer. I extended my tongue to its maximum length and began to gently lick along the edges. She shuddered and moaned as she grasped my head and pulled me even closer. I used the flat surface of my tongue and began slowly licking from her opening to her clitoris. She tasted wonderful, a mix of salty and sweet.

I had to get more and probed deeply into her while flicking my tongue about. She squealed and pulled tighter so that my nose and mouth were pushed tightly against her. I could barely breathe and intensified my lapping as I moved my face up and down at the same time. I could feel my nose nudging against the small bud of her clitoris and each time I bumped against it I felt her spasm. She began making a continuous and rather loud squealing sound as her body writhed about in pleasure before screaming loudly and clamping her legs behind my head and back. I felt a gush of liquid spray into my open mouth and greedily licked and gulped as much as I could.

Suddenly she stopped moving and I felt her legs loosen before falling to the side. I lifted my head and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing deeply. Her cheeks, neck and the little I could see of her chest were flushed. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her eyes fluttered open as I watched, and she smiled at me. "Come here" she whispered pulling my head gently.

I slowly slid up her body feeling her soft and wet pussy as it rubbed against my chest leaving a trail of fluid. When I was close enough, she leaned forward and began to lick her juices from my face. It was extremely erotic, and I felt my cock throb as it brushed against her inner thighs. "That was fantastic Liam!" she said before we kissed deeply. This time it was her tongue flicking around in my mouth tasting herself.

"Make love to me now!" she said breathlessly. I repositioned myself and felt her hand as it grasped my erection and guided it to her opening. I felt heat and moisture as my glans came into contact and slotted into position. She released my cock and I slowly pushed forwards. My cock slid into her and I gasped. This was it, I was about to have sex for the first time!

Mia groaned as I slid deeper and I stopped in fear I was hurting her. "Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yes, just give me a chance to get used to you."

I paused and suddenly realised we weren't using any protection. "Should I pull out? I don't have a condom on!"

"No, it's OK, I'm safe."

After a brief pause, she said, "OK, I'm ready."

I pushed forwards slowly again and felt her pussy surround me like a glove. Her warm canal pulsed and gripped my shaft as I sank ever further. She gasped again and I froze. "No, it's OK, keep going."

I looked down and couldn't believe how sexy she looked with half my penis buried inside her. I could see her opening stretched around my cock. I said "I'm about half way in."

"Oh god, you're so big! Keep going."

I was glad she said that and fought the urge to just finish the job with a single thrust. I pulled back a bit and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy trying to hold on to me before I continued my slow but steady penetration. Her gasps turned to moans and then to same squealing sound she had made when I was pleasing her orally.

I could see and feel fluids oozing out around my embedded shaft as the last centimetres disappeared within her. "That's it! I'm all the way in." I said as I felt my tight balls rubbing against her arse. She didn't answer and I looked up at her face. Her eyes where closed and she was breathing deeply. I waited a moment and then began to withdraw slowly. The feelings were intense and when I was about half way out I reversed the direction and plunged all the way back inside.

Mia screamed and hissed "Yes" so I repeated the action. My cock was glistening and began making a squelching sound each time I drove forwards. Gripping her waist tightly with my hands, I increased the tempo and the squelching sounds were joined by slapping noises as flesh hit upon flesh.

I could feel I was losing control and said "I can't hold it much longer! I'm going to come soon."

I felt her pussy clench and grip my thrusting penis even tighter and after a few more thrusts I buried myself as deeply as possible and held myself there as I felt my semen shoot forth. Mia screamed and I felt my cock being massaged as her pussy pulsed rhythmically. The tension was suddenly released from her body and I felt her loosen her grip on me. Looking up, I could see the expression of bliss on her face as she lay panting before me.

The flushed cheeks and neck were now joined by pearls of sweat and I couldn't resist leaning forwards and licking them. She opened her eyes and giggled before we kissed deeply. She said "That was amazing! I've never felt anything like it before."

"Neither have I!" I said as I slowly pulled back. My penis was still stiff but no longer as hard as it had been and I slowly began to withdraw. We both watched as more and more of the glistening shaft became visible before the glans popped out followed by a gush of whitish fluid. Without thinking, I bent down and started to lick and suck up as much of it as I could.

Mia stiffened and moaned as I lapped, and I felt der distended pussy clench as she squeezed more of our juices out. I loved it and knew I would never get enough of the unusual and exotic flavour and texture. When I was done Mia said, "stand up."

I did so, and she proceeded to return the favour and licked and sucked my still aroused and very sensitive penis. When she was done, I felt it finally being to relax and soften slightly. Mia stood and took my hand saying, "Let's have a shower together."

I was hypnotized by her swaying and jiggling buttocks as she led the way to my bathroom. "God, you're so beautiful" I said.

She glanced at me over her shoulder and smiled as she added an extra wiggle to her walk. Once we were in the bathroom, she turned to face me and said, "Liam, remove the rest of my clothes now."

She wasn't smiling anymore, and I could tell she was nervous as I stepped forwards and began to unbutton her blouse. My fingers trembled slightly from excitement as more and more of her chest was displayed. When the last button was undone, I pulled the blouse off her shoulders and she stood before me in just her bra.

She didn't meet my eyes and looked suddenly sad. I couldn't understand the change in her behaviour as I reached behind her back and sought out the clasp. I was unsuccessful and she quietly said, "It's at the front."

Feeling like a fool, I blushed and said "Sorry, I've never done this before."

Instead of replying, she took my hands in hers and guided them to the small clasp between her breasts. I was fumbling again but managed to open it and then pealed back the two halves to reveal her breasts. I gasped at the sight and let her bra fall to the floor as I stood staring open mouthed.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly and I raised my eyes to hers. She was crying and I said, "What's wrong Mia?"

She sniffed and didn't answer, just raising her hands to indicate her breasts. I said "I don't understand? You're absolutely beautiful."

I dropped my gaze to her small breasts that were capped with the most amazing nipples. I wanted desperately to reach out and touch them and suck on those tempting buds but didn't dare for fear of upsetting her. "Can I touch them?"

She sniffed again and nodded her head. I gently reached out with both my hands and felt the warm skin of her tiny mounds. I squeezed gently and felt her gasp. My fingers trailed over the hard nipples and Mia gasped again as I pinched them softly. Without asking I leant forwards and flicked one with my tongue, before placing my lips around it and sucking it deeply. Mia groaned loudly and her hands moved to my head pushing it further into her chest.

I could feel her nipple grow in my mouth and I increased the suction before letting it pop free. My cock had recovered and was once again fully erect. I switched to the other nipple and repeated the process. It felt like sucking my thumb and I couldn't believe how big they got. Looking at Mia I said, "Why did you hide them, they're amazing!"

She looked at me in shock, "do you really mean that?"

"Of course! Why would you doubt me?"

"Because my breasts are so small and my nipples are huge."

"I love them and I couldn't imagine anything better."

"But at school everyone made fun of me and called me a freak and then the guy that took my virginity told me he never wanted to see me again because I'm as flat as a man."

This time I was stunned and said, "What the hell? They're perfect for you and if I ever met a guy with boobs like yours, I might consider batting for the other team!"

She laughed and I was glad to see her relax slightly.

I pulled her into an embrace and when she felt my hard cock prodding her, she said "It seems you really do still find me attractive!"

I held her tightly and as I delighted in the sensation of those hard nipples poking into my chest. "I don't find you attractive, I find you absolutely irresistible."

We held each other like that swaying slightly. She sobbed and pulled back to find her crying again. "What's wrong?"

She sniffed and said "Nothing, I'm just so overwhelmed that you aren't repulsed. I just can't believe it!"

I held her tightly again, "let's have that shower and then we can talk."

She nodded and I turned on the water before we both stepped into the glass enclosed stall. The water felt good but rubbing shower gel over Mia's body felt even better. I couldn't get enough of her nipples bouncing up every time my hand brushed over them. Rubbing my hands over her buttocks and washing between them felt equally good and my cock remained hard throughout.

When we were done, we helped each other dry and she wrapped her long hair in a towel. We went to the bedroom and slipped under the duvet. Once we were settled, I said "now tell me your story."

"It's not that complicated. At secondary school I first noticed that many of the other girls were developing breasts and I wasn't. It didn't bother me at first as I wasn't the only one. But as time went on the only part of me that got larger were my nipples. In the school showers and locker rooms the other girls began to make fun of me and called me names."

She took a moment and then continued "I was really upset and started skipping sports. The teacher then reported me to my parents. My mother asked me what was wrong, and I told her. She looked at me with pity and said that it was a curse of the females in our family. She said that when she was in school in Japan, she'd also been teased but many of the girls had small breasts so it wasn't that unusual. I told her it wasn't only that my breasts were small but also that my nipples were huge.

She asked me to show her and I shyly removed my top. My mother hadn't seen me naked for many years and she stared at me and told me that she could understand now why I didn't want anyone to see my breasts. I was even more upset than before and asked her if she also had nipples like mine. She shook her head and told me her breasts were similar, but her nipples were much smaller.

I began to cry and locked myself in my room. I didn't know what to do. A short time later my mother knocked on my door and said her and my father had talked to the teacher and explained things. The teacher had understood and agreed to allow me to shower separately from the other girls. I had no choice but to agree but it caused me to become very insecure about my body and I never allowed anyone to see me naked for many years."

I took her hand and squeezed it as I said, "Oh Mia, I'm so sorry." I didn't add that I thought her mother was cruel and insensitive.

She continued with her story. "When I was 19, my mother arranged for me to meet the son of a Japanese family living nearby. She told me I should try and befriend him and see if he would be interested in being my boyfriend. She added that he being Japanese meant he might be more used to small breasted women and perhaps not as put off."

My opinion of her mother dropped even further, and I couldn't believe that a parent would say something like that to their own child.

Mia continued, "Anyway, I met the guy and we went out. He was a few years older than me and seemed nice, for the first time I had real feelings for a man. After about two months of dating he told me he loves me and would like to have sex. I was overjoyed but scared as I had no experience whatsoever. I asked my mother for advice and she arranged for me to go on the pill and encouraged me to go ahead with it. Soon after we went on a date and after dinner, he took me to a hotel. I was terrified but decided I had to go ahead with it."

shygeek
shygeek
466 Followers