All Comments on 'A New Life'

by Rude_Pin

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

"What about my work. There isn't anywhere there that would need an Art History major. What will I do"?

.

So just to be clear, there are no museums, colleges, high schools, or art galleries anywhere in the entire state?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1☆ We can see it heading towards us like a runaway semi-truck. Steve steals Sarah away from Tom turning Tom into a cuckold. Tom has buyers remorse for ever accepting the job in Calipornia and setting himself up to lose the love of his life. Tom realizes he is a weak willed soy-boy and succumbs to Alpha-Steve's manipulation of Sarah. And blah, blah, blah, on and on. Does every married couple in the Literotica universe have some form of degenerative deviant fidelity aversion syndrome? Oh....wait, what am I thinking? (Put my face in the palm of my hand while lightly blushing in embarrassment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Was she contemplating meeting him? Tom felt confident that she wouldn't cheat on him but wondered how their new life would pan out."

Famous last words.

Stick a fork in these two. They're done, or soon will be.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful for a first story. Leaves it open for a sequel, but one isn't needed, we know her new lifestyle is going to include some new cock. If you get insulted by the snipers who hate your female character, just consider it a compliment to the characterization you created and keep 'em coming. I made you a favorite.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Quite standard fare and set up for the normal cuck story, which should go down well with the 'real men'... not.

This will bring the usual pile of abuse regarding the slut wife, kick her ass out, get rid of her, cuck wimp and no balls etc, but I guess the author will know that so hopefully he'll have something different planned rather than the husband smiling happily while his wife fucks the bronzed stud. In that type of story its usually just a question of whether he'll end up with a cage on his cock fluffing her lover or running away. Personally I'd love to see him take a baseball bat to Steve's nuts. It's one thing hitting on a woman in a club, married or not, but quite another doing it when the husband is there, smacks of that stupid 'February sucks,' nonsense.

Well written with a nice flow, good charecter development and potential, just needs something to stop it sliding into the ordinary.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

A good first chapter although I would have liked a little more background on both Tom and Sarah with more of the sex left until the next part. It's a shame the misogynistic, mostly anonymous, haters will pillory you for daring to write a story where a wife enjoys sex outside her marriage with the agreement of her husband. I hope you keep going, we need more writers who don't give a toss about the arseholes out there.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Most husbands would punch Steve in the face just to remind him that the wife is off limits. But it seems the wife welcomes the advances and even encouraged them and her acceptance of the number and not turning Steve down gives the impression her mind is made up, and of course the husband did nothing and said nothing to stop her. If there is a part 2 the writer has to decide if the wife cheats, as expected or the husband grows some balls. I hope its the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another idiot who thinks a rehashed cuck story is the best was to introduce himself to the Lit audience. I have to agree with anon, are there no people with a sense of right or wrong in the LW category? Why is nearly every husband a mealy mouthed pencil dick? As for alpha and beta people, it's horseshit, it exists in the primate structure, last I looked we aren't primates. There are bullies, there are wimps, and the rest of us are in between. 1*

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Looks like another marriage going down the tubes. It's one thing to want your wife to have a good time but another to sit back and say nothing while she gives herself away. He needs to man up and tell her where to draw the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck in training…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is not breaking any new ground, but it could be interesting if the author makes the main characters interesting in terms of how they react as the situation plays out.

I too had the same reaction as lujon2019, regarding Sarah's lack of job opportunities in the new location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must have missed something. It ends with him feeling confident that she would not cheat on him yet she is dating another guy, kissing the guy, and admitting that she is not sure that this guy can't get her to his place and fuck her? She also admits that her being with the guy is not a good idea. So how does he get confident? He should be the total opposite and be afraid to leave her alone for a second.

I guess the future chapters, if any, are her having sex with Steve and then eventually Steve's friends. All while this guy is at "work".

Hopefully in the end he is able to find a loving wife of his own, she can get passed around like the slut she is and wants to be, and everyone ends up Happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are new to this game and I wish you the very best. The story is very good so, I will give you 5/5 for all your effort, Now, just keep doing what you want to do and due NOT let the BS get to you. Your stories belong to you to share with out the BS. Good luck and let us see more. Thank you

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

Did well for your first. Some don't like the topics and some of us do. Another chapter is needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, but please don’t go the “February Sucks” route. In the early graphs you said that Tom went to the gym. Time for him to get back to the gym, or better yet, a martial arts or boxing club and shove surfer boy’s nuts up his ass. Sarah will swoon and sigh, “My hero!” Fade to credits...

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

Great work looking forward to more

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! Congratulations!!! Please, go on soon ;-)

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Excellent story, building the tension well, presume (and hope) theres a part 2. Don't be put of by the negative comments, I never understand why if you don't like a story, you don't just give up and stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Top. Adorei e espero que continue com um triângulo poliamor v

el_eyeel_eyeover 2 years ago

Very well written, Rude_Pin. Please ignore the haters. I really can't understand why anyone would force themselves to read and comment on something they hate. Makes no sense.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

I'm not into the weak husband with clueless wife being manipulated. The "He's expecting me to call" scene just doesn't sound real to me. She's ignorantly trying to say she has some obligation to make that call?

But, I'll give it a 4 for being entertaining enough to elicit so many haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to continue with this story and come to a conclusion with it Thanks for the story

jazzrockskierjazzrockskierover 2 years ago

Overall a good story. When you set a story in a country you don't live in please learn the dialect. It is a moving van and movers. Not a removal van. His company leased a car for them not a lease car. . These liquistic errors ruin the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where is the continuation of this story?

I liked very much.

I hope it's not from these stories that the writer disappears and doesn't finish the tale.

I hope their marriage gets stronger. However, let SARAH have a lasting affair with STEVE, with the blessing of her husband TOM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am from Brazil. and LOVED THE STORY.

but it has to be continued.

Sarah has to have a very strong affair with Steve, but not abandon her love for her husband

denrondenronover 2 years ago

Blazing hot, sexy story! Keep it going. I cannot wait for more!

kev01955kev01955over 2 years ago

That was a great story cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the detractors...it's sweet and sexy and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

phenomenal. Love the slow burn and the innocence, Ignore the insecure morons that read your story, then hate themselves for reading it, and then take it out on you. Keep up the great work!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

4 stars from me. I enjoyed the slow burn but agree that the hunky husband would have not taken the rudeness of Mr. Surfer lying down. I would suggest an editor as there were more than a few typos and at one point you switched tenses and you switched from third person to first person, both of which are jarring to the reader. Now to read chapter 2 of your tale! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the husban should tell steve that his wife does not date ,if he trys to date her again he will lose his balls and anything that hangs lose.

bbaron2274bbaron22748 months ago

Enjoyed the opening. I marvel at the lack of understanding that many readers exhibit and spew their ignorance in the comments. Read the name of the subsection of the Literotica.com library that your in and enjoy or leave.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Badly written to the point of being harder to follow than the effort is worth. Unedited. Waste of space, really. 1* because there are no negative numbers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous