A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was their last full day in the hotel before moving into their new home. They agreed that the following few weeks would be very busy, so they agreed to try and relax and enjoy themselves, knowing how much work they had ahead of themselves, moving into a new home as well as starting a new job. They spent the morning shopping and finding out the best places for the things they would need over the coming weeks. Tom had to go into his new work office to sign some papers. It spoiled their day off a little, but it was also a chance for Tom to meet his new colleagues.

While Tom was away, Sarah decided to take some time to lie by the hotel pool and get some sun. She enjoyed swimming as part of her fitness regime and wore her usual one-piece suit. As she got changed into her swimming costume, she looked at herself in the large bathroom mirror. It was designed for a competitive swimmer so moulded against her slim body to perfection. One of the reasons for wearing this type was that Sarah had incredibly sensitive nipples. When she started swimming the movement would cause her nipples to swell, becoming even more sensitive, and eventually making it impossible for her to concentrate on swimming. This suit squashed and flattened them so they wouldn't move about, it also flattened her ass, making it harder to see her incredible figure. She checked there were no stray hairs peeping out before heading down to the pool. As she looked around, she felt very self-conscious as all the other women wore very skimpy bikinis. Although she was the one covered up, she felt everyone was looking at her.

After the events of last night, she was feeling good about herself, she was still tingling from the sex when she got home the previous night. She thought about how exciting and sexual it was and how she wanted to make new friends and enjoy their new life. She decided she would have to buy some new bikinis, so she would fit in, as well as tease Tom around their new pool. What Sarah didn't realize was that, even in her one-piece, they were looking at her because she was still the hottest woman there. Her 34D breasts, although flattened still looked prominent on her slim body, with her soft muscles and slender legs made her look fit and athletic.

That evening Tom and Sarah sat in the hotel bar talking about their day and what they wanted to do this evening. There was no mention of the club as they decided to go and have a nice dinner at one of the nicer beachside restaurants and a few drinks, before perhaps taking a stroll on the beach and then back to the hotel for an early night.

They went back to the room to get changed before heading down to find a nice place to eat. Most of their clothing was coming with their furniture so they just had a few items they could fit in their suitcases. Tom got dressed in his usual short sleeve shirt and slacks. Sarah disappeared into the bathroom for a while. When she came out, she was wearing a shirt skirt and a flowing blouse. She must have been wearing one of her more supportive bras because her tits looked incredible. She had the top 2 buttons undone so she showed plenty of cleavage, but not enough so her bra was visible. Tom admired how Sarah can take such a simple outfit and make herself look incredible.

They tried a different direction tonight, thinking they could stay clear on the noise and people. They quickly found a nice-looking restaurant with seating on a balcony overlooking the beach. It was early evening, so it wasn't too busy with a few people milling about.

They enjoyed a nice meal with a good bottle of wine. As it got later there were more people around and the noise level was increasing. They soon realized it didn't make a difference which direction they went; the bars and clubs were all loud and full of people partying the night away. By the time they finished their meal, the air was filled with the noise of clubs and people. Suddenly Sarah looked shocked and said "oh, that's the place down there"

Tom wasn't sure at first what she was talking about, "what place?"

"You know, the place Steve told me to meet him at."

"Oh, are you regretting not taking him up on his offer?"

"No, not at all, I have the best husband in the world, who is more than enough to keep me happy."

They kissed, smiling at each other.

"And besides, I only said I would think about it, there is always another party night." She said laughing.

Tom laughed as well playfully smacking Sarah on the arm. His cock stiffened as he thought about how hot it was when they got back to the room last night and wanted that again.

"Why don't we have a look and see what it's like. If it's a good party night, recommended by locals, it must be good."

"That might be fun, but what if Steve sees me, he might get the wrong idea."

"He will see me with you and that you didn't ditch me at home and come for a date. We can have a fun night like last night and then go back to the room."

"OK, but don't leave me alone, you might need to protect me, he was pretty forward."

With that, they set off towards the noise and the crowds. It certainly was very popular with a huge crowd, so they had to wait a few minutes to get in. Once in they made their way to the bar. They noticed it was a promotion party night there were half-price bottles of bubbly wine. Not exactly champagne but seemed very popular. They decided to follow the crowd and bought a bottle and with a couple of glasses went to find a spot. It was far too busy for any chance of finding a table, but they found a booth that had space and after checking that the seats weren't taken and introducing themselves, they settled in to watch the crowd.

The place was packed and was alive with people. Sarah and Tom sat back and enjoyed watching what was going on and the people around them. Tom wasn't sure why he was so nervous, but he was relieved that there was no sign of Steve. Thinking he hadn't attended; Tom relaxed a little.

They had come to the end of the bottle, Sarah said she needed the bathroom so before Tom could say anything she set off. Tom needed to go as well but he didn't want to lose their seats so decided to wait until Sarah was back. It took her a while to get back, so by the time she got back Tom was becoming desperate.

Tom jumped up and scurried to the bathroom. There was a queue, so he had to wait a while. On the way back he decided to get another bottle so stopped off at the bar. By the time he got back, he had been away for about 15 minutes.

As he approached the booth, Sarah wasn't there. He looked around and couldn't see her. He thought perhaps she had gone to get a drink while he was gone so he sat down and waited. After 10 minutes there was still no sign of her so Tom turned to the other people in the booth and asked if they had seen where she went.

"Some tall surfer guy asked her to dance so she headed to the dancefloor."

Tom was a bit shocked that she wouldn't wait for him but thought it was a safe environment and she wasn't far away so didn't panic. Tom could just about see the dancefloor if the crowd moved so kept an eye out to try and spot Sarah. After a few minutes he caught sight of her dancing, yes, she was with Steve. Like last night she looked so happy, laughing as she moved energetically to the music.

The music slowed and they melted together continuing to dance. Sarah was dancing crushed up against Steve. Her breasts pressed into his chest like last night. Her hands were clasped behind his neck and her head rested against his upper chest. His hands were resting on the top of her hips, fingers splayed out, so his lower fingers were on her ass. Tom watched as they slowly moved together. Steve lowered his hands grabbing onto the globes of my Sarah amazing ass and after not receiving any reaction from Sarah, pulled her tightly against his crotch.

Tom felt a surge of nervous energy and emotion as he watched them together. Steve was squeezing Sarah's ass and as she looked up at him and they started what looked like an intense conversation.

As the song ended, they moved over to the side of the dancefloor again, continuing their conversation. Over the next hour, Tom caught glimpses of Sarah talking to various people. Each time she appeared to be in the middle of a different group laughing and talking all the time Steve had his arm around her holding her close. It looked like Steve was a popular guy in the local party scene as he seemed to slot into different groups with ease. Tom thought it was good that Sarah would be meeting so many people but also felt a little aggrieved that he wasn't included. As the night wore on Tom started to think back to the original invitation "ditch your husband at home and come on a date with me." He couldn't help but think that he had been ditched for the evening.

After about an hour he again caught a glimpse of Sarah. She was again stood with Steve chatting to a group. Steve had his arm around Sarah, slowly stroking her ass. Sarah made no sign to stop him as she chatted to the group. The crowd moved again Tom lost sight of them again.

Within a few minutes, the crowd parted again. Tom was a bit shocked as Sarah was now very close next to Steve, who then moved to put his arm around her shoulder. The surfer guy was staring down at her tits, not attempting to hide his interest. He said something to her, and she turned to face him as he leaned in, and they kissed. Sarah broke away from the kiss and started looking around the Club, presumably looking for Tom.

Steve lowered his arm around her with his hand above her waist but spreading his fingers, so he was rubbing against the bottom of her breasts. They started to have another intense conversation with Sarah often looking nervously around the Club. Again, he said something to her.

She looked flustered and turned to face him and he kissed her again. This time she did not break the kiss and relaxed in his arms. At the same time, he raised his hand and began to grope her tits, pinching her nipples. Tom was paralyzed, unable to look away. They had been making out for a few minutes when they parted, Sarah, looking flushed and excited. They exchanged brief words then turned and started walking back to Tom.

Sarah and Steve walked up to the booth.

"Hi darling, this is Steve," said Sarah as she made the introduction. Steve nodded politely saying Hi but didn't offer to shake hands.

Tom noticed that Steve still had his arm around Sarah with his hand resting on her ass. He noticed some light movement and wondered if he was still stroking her.

They moved to slide into the booth with Sarah next to Tom and Steve on the outside. As Steve slid in, he at once moved to slide his arm around Sarah, turning her slightly to face him, with her back half turned to Tom. They chatted like long term friends about who they had just been talking to and other friends of Steve's. Steve talked at length, about upcoming social events and parties and the clubs he preferred to frequent, with Sarah hanging on his every word.

They chatted for a while before Steve leaned in and kissed Sarah. She broke the kiss after a short time and looked nervously back at Tom. Seeing Tom smiling back at her she relaxed and smiled nervously back. She turned back continuing to talk to Steve. Steve then leaned in giving Sarah a long hug as he said goodnight, stroking her back. As he leaned back, he again kissed her, this times Sarah didn't move to pull away, instead, she opened her mouth, allowing Steve full access to passionately kiss her. As they separated Steve said to a breathless Sarah, "you have my number. There are a lot of parties coming up so call me and we can have our night together." Sarah didn't say anything but simply nodded slightly. Steve stood up and walked back to a group of friends.

Once Steve had left, they sat talking with Sarah excitedly talking about all the people she had met and telling Tom all about the night. She apologized for leaving him alone for so long, but she had gotten caught up in the night, meeting so many people and didn't realize how long it had been, never managing to get back. Tom said that was OK as he enjoyed watching the crowd, he then asked.

"What was with the hug and kiss?"

"It's the way everyone is here. They all seem to kiss hello or goodbye. They also are very physical and hug and hold each other all the time. Steve was the same with all his friends, so I thought it was just normal and went along with it."

Tom didn't mention seeing Sarah kiss Steve and her letting him feel her tits and play with her nipples. He was enjoying his wife flirting and the exciting new side that was appearing and didn't want to put a damper on that. Truth be told he also found it an incredible turn on.

It was getting pretty late, and they both had an intense need to fuck so they stopped the conversation and quickly headed back to the hotel. Once in the room, they attacked each other. They quickly stripped and went to bed. Both Tom and Sarah were extremely excited with an intense desire. Tom rarely did oral as Sarah didn't like him doing it, but for the second night, after they had stripped Tom made his was down and started kissing around her pussy. She responded by moaning loudly. Tom continued licking from the bottom to the top before gently licking around her clit. As he continued Sarah spoke

"Did you like me flirting tonight?"

"Yes, you looked so hot" replied Tom.

"You know he wanted to take your wife away."

"I know" as Tom started to lick her clit bringing Sarah closer to orgasm.

"He asked me out again on a proper date, so he can get me alone. He said he wants to fuck me."

Sarah moaned loudly as she came.

Tom moved up easily slipping his hard cock into her in one move. Tom now took over the questions

"Did you like him kissing you and playing with your tits?"

"Oh......I didn't.... think you saw that"

"Did you?"

"Oh god......fuck me....... yes, it was so hot"

"Why was it hot"

"He was seducing me with you right on the other side of the club. He wanted me, to possess me......oh fuck..."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted me to leave with him.........he wanted to fuck me......don't stop close..."

"Did you want to?"

"Oh god, I'm cuming....... yes, I wanted to go with him....... Aaaaahhhh... Fuck, oh fuck!" Sarah experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Her convulsing and pulsing pussy was too much for Tom who groaned, throbbing, and spurting inside of her.

"I wanted to say yes, I wanted to......" Sarah moaned as she came.

As they lay cuddling, both satisfied and glowing from the intensity, Sarah said:

"Oh my god! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. These nights out agree with us, that was incredible."

"Did you mean what you just said about wanting to?" asked Tom.

"At the time yes, I was swept along with the atmosphere, Steve and his friends are so forward and talk about sex all the time. It was so intoxicating. I am sorry darling."

"It's ok, there is no reason to be sorry. My admission is that I found it a huge turn on. I'm not sure if it was seeing you so happy, the atmosphere of the night or the danger of you dancing with someone who I knew wanted to fuck you. I could have come over and saved you, but I got caught up as well.

It is also really hot for me to see you dress sexily and have men hitting on you and desiring you, knowing you are my wife and you come home with me. I have the most gorgeous wife in the world."

"It was the most erotic thing I have ever done. He didn't see you when he saw me sitting there, so must have thought I was there alone. He came over and asked me to dance again and I just couldn't say no so went with him. We were dancing and he introduced me to lots of his friends. He just exudes raw sex, and it was so exciting to be desired, by that raw sexuality. He just wanted to fuck my brains out and I think he was capable of doing it. I was having so much fun............then he asked me to leave with him and go somewhere quieter and then back to his place. He said it's just round the corner."

"Oh wow, what did you say to that?"

"I said I was here with you and wouldn't leave you here. He didn't skip a beat and asked me out again on a date. He said he would make sure I had a very memorable night. I was so caught up I didn't know what to do. I told him we were moving into a new house so would be busy for a few weeks. I thought the best idea was to get back to you at the table."

"So, you didn't say no then? You told him you would be available in a few weeks."

"Oh my god, that's not what I meant, do you think that's what he thought? I was just being polite and putting him off."

"How did he respond?"

"Oh god, he gave me his number and told me to call him to arrange a date. What am I going to do, he expects me to call?"

"We are going to have to work on this flirting thing." Tom laughed.

"Everyone here is far more experienced and forward than we are used to. We aren't used to the open sexuality and liberal attitudes. You need to practice saying no. I am sure he won't be the only guy hitting on you and once I am working, I won't be there to save you. Just don't call him and he will move on to someone else"

"Honey, this is pretty wild you know. All of his friends are all so liberated and seemed to talk about sex most of the time. It's like a whole new erotic world here and the atmosphere is intoxicating, I feel so swept up in it. I have never experienced anything like it and find it so exciting and liberating. It was a good job you were here otherwise I don't know what may have happened."

"Yes, I guessed that part after witnessing that goodnight kiss."

Sarah looked a little nervous when she said, "I just seemed Ok to kiss him after you didn't say anything the first time."

"So, you want to go out on a date with him?"

"Oh no, not a proper date. I enjoy meeting his friends and we have a lot of fun. If it could just be as friends and with others it might be fun. They are all so free and open it's exciting I like them. I'll be honest, the way they talk, and all the touching had me excited all night and leads to some amazing sex for us."

"I don't see any problem if we make a group of friends, and you go out alone with them from time to time. But he wants it to be a date and based on tonight if he had you alone in your excited state, do you think he would get you back to his place and fuck you?"

Sarah looked down nervously "I'm not sure, it was all so exciting and provocative. I love you dearly, but he is all desire, there is a risk that I would just get swept along in the moment. I don't think it would be a good idea"

"I saw you so happy talking and being with friends and loved to see you like that, we can start going to clubs if you like and you can flirt a bit and I can save you and bring you home and have our fun. If we are lucky, we can find a group of friends like that as well and if I am working, you can go out with them."

Sarah then settled down and was quickly asleep. Tom laid awake for some time thinking about the night and how free and open his wife had become, in such an incredibly short time and how much he enjoyed seeing her so happy. He knew she was incredibly attractive and had a limited experience so didn't blame her for getting caught up in the excitement of the moment. He wanted her to have friends while he was at work but was a little worried about how quickly Steve appeared to get into Sarah's head and how she twice now hadn't cut him off with a 'No' when he asked her out again. Was she contemplating meeting him? Tom felt confident that she wouldn't cheat on him but wondered how their new life would pan out.

12