A New Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Derrick could see the results of the belt he had used yesterday and felt remorse. Yet he also felt his cock throb and start to harden in his pants.

Judi then knelt on the floor with her back to him.

Derrick was confused until Judi put her hands behind her back. Could she want what I think she wants Derrick asked himself silently? On impulse, he reached for her hands and pulled them behind her. He took the belt and gently but firmly tied her hands together. When Judi did not resist, Derrick leaned forward and said, "Are you sure about this, because there will be no turning back?"

Judi slowly turned back around to face Derrick. She kept her head down then whispered, "As sure as I have ever been in my life!"

Derrick shook his head in disbelief. Then he sighed and began to open his pants. He reached inside and brought out his now very hard cock out and held it toward Judi's face. He raised Judi's head and looked into her eyes. He put one hand behind her head and pulled her face to the dripping head of his cock.

Judi immediately began to suck, a deep moan coming from her throat.

Derrick moaned as well and pulled Judi's head down forcing her to take him in deep. On impulse, Derrick slid back on the sofa a little causing Judi to fall forward. This forced several inches of his cock into her throat. Derrick moaned as he felt the tight confines of Judi's throat surround his pulsing shaft.

Judi found it difficult to breath; the cock was so deep that it was cutting off her air supply. Just when she thought she would pass out, Derrick lifted her up. She took in several deep breaths before he pulled her down again. This time his cock slid deeper into her throat. She heard Derrick moan. Judi had no control over what Derrick was doing. He was fucking her face as he would her pussy.

Derrick lifted her head again until his cock was just about out of her mouth. He pulled her back down pushing his cock even deeper. He did this several times, each time forcing a little more of his cock into her. Finally he lifted her up and pulled her back rapidly. This time she did not stop until her chin was touching his balls and her nose was in his pubic hair.

Judi suppressed her gag reflex as her throat contracted on Derrick's throbbing cock. She had taken all 10 1/2 inches into her throat.

Derrick lifted her again, only to plunge his cock back in.

Judi was powerless to stop him, even if she wanted to as her hands were still securely tied behind her back.

Derrick was nearing a climax when he pulled Judi off.

Judi moaned at the loss of his long black cock from her throat. She wanted to drink his sperm, however, Derrick had a better place to cum.

Derrick untied Judi's hands, and then picked her up in his arms and kissed her tenderly. He walked her into the master bedroom and placed her gently on the bed.

Judi lay on the bed and watched as Derrick took off his clothes. She watched as his strong black body came into view. Judi she could feel her body tremble as she looked at his black body, muscles shimmering in the low light. She scanned down his body admiring his rippled flat stomach, his black pubic hair and that giant cock and balls which were as large as small oranges. Then she looked his thighs. His thighs looked like an Olympic runner.

Derrick stood there for several minutes, just as taken with Judi's sexy body as she was with his. Then Derrick climbed onto the bed and lay gently on top of Judi, bringing his lips to hers.

Judi moaned as their lips met and his tongue entered her mouth. She felt his body press against her much smaller white frame as she wrapped her arms around his neck. As the kiss continued, she felt Derrick lift her legs and place his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She moaned as one of Derricks hands began to play with her nipples.

Since Derrick did not know what Reggie and James had done with the clothespins he was not gentle.

Judi felt pain in her nipples but incredibly it began to feel good again.

Oh Derrick, oh God, oh yes," Judi moaned.

Judi's moans of pleasure encouraged Derrick to squeeze and pinch her nipples. She just let it happen, she felt her pussy spasm, building to another climax. Finally, she felt the large head of Derricks cock begin to open her pussy lips. He was much larger then either Reggie or James.

"Oh yes, oh yes, put it in me, I need your cock oh Godddddd!!!" Judi felt Derrick's beautiful black cock slowly slide into her. It stretched her pussy lips like no one had ever done before. She could image the view from the foot of the bed, this large swollen black cock sliding deeply into a white pussy. The thought thrilled her. Her hips moved up to take more of his cock.

Derrick let his weight push down until most of his cock was buried in Judi. He stopped, holding his cock deep inside of her, letting her get used to him.

Judi felt so full, yet there was several inches to go.

Derrick pulled out until only about four inches were left in her, and then pushed down.

Judi screamed in joy as she felt all of Derricks cock enter her. He was balls deep. At the deepest point of Judi's pussy she could feel the large head pushing on her womb.

"Oh Derrick, oh Derrick, oh yes...yes, fuck me, please fuck me," Judi panted.

Derrick continued to kiss her lips, moving his large tongue in and out of her mouth in time with his now moving cock. Derrick's black cock was shinny with Judi's juices, juices from deep inside her where no other man had ever been.

Judi lay on the bed with her legs spread wide as Derrick began to fuck her with strong strokes. His black ass began to move up and down as Judi began to push her hips up to meet him.

"Oh God yes, fuck me, fuck my pussy," Judi moaned. "Oh my God, I going to...I'm going...I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnngggg!!!"

"Oh yes, take my cock...take my cock in that tight pussy baby," Derrick responded as he began to fuck Judi hard.

Judi had barely come down from one climax when Derrick's large cock brought her to another and then another. He fucked her relentlessly, pounding her hard; the bed springs squeaking under the strain.

"God Judi, I am so close, I am getting ready to cum," Derrick panted.

"Yes, yes, please cum," Judi breathed getting close to another climax of her own.

Then Derrick pulled his cock almost out of Judi. "You want me to cum in you?" he asked.

"Yes, please cum in me," Judi answered almost delirious. There was no way she was going to let him take that sweet cock from her pussy.

"You know I came in you yesterday and you said you didn't want me to cum in you because you might get pregnant," Derrick said, gritting his teeth to hold back his climax. "Have you changed your mind?" Derrick asked.

"Yes, yes, I want you to cum in me, please cum in me," Judi almost screamed, her hands reaching down to his black ass and pulling him into her, her legs wrapped around his hips.

"Okay baby, here it comes, here comes all my sweet juice just for you," Derrick breathed as he plunged deep into her. "Yes, fuck me baby, take my cock, that's it, yes, yes, I...oh yessssssss, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!" Derrick's cock throbbed and expanded as his sperm shot rapidly down the long shaft and began to pour into his lover.

Judi screamed and began another climax as she heard Derrick groan. She could feel it, she could actually feel his cock swell and the sperm move down the long black shaft. Her legs wrapped tightly around his ass, as if he might try to pull out. Her arms were tight around his neck as she heard him moan in her ear. It was a deep, animalistic moan, from a man that was mating with a woman. As his potent sperm filled Judi, she softly whispered "I Love You."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers
12