All Comments on 'A New Look for Marriage Pt. 02'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF was that dialogue

Really, to have the husband converse like that; what is he 13 or, severely handicap?

Are you trying to portray the husband as a mental midget; she probably wouldn't have married him in the first place, unless he might have been in a car accident at some point; either way she would probably show more respect to some one that was incapacitated in such a way.

The dialogue with husband seems so ridiculous that I cannot rate this installment very high. Subject alone is quite laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
crap

What is it they say once a whore always a whore also std aids any hole in a female a bit of meme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So you're expecting a bunch of 1*'s

must not think too much of the trash you write either ONE STAR, and I'm not talking to myself, but to you author. Being sarcastic with the reader doesn't make for good relationships. It's us that determine whether your writing is worth a shit, not you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
People, not pornos.

Interesting discussion and while the dialogue does aeemiff, it’s the message behind it that counts.

A buddy of mine once asked me to fuck his wife while he was “forced” to watch, turns out he has a bit of a masochistic streak. I told him I could do that; but does he really know what he’s in for? This isn’t just sex, words would be spoken that would indelibly color our friendship. He would be disrespected in front of his wife and he would watch as his wife and I were intimate.

I convinced him that his fantasies should remain a fantasy.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!

GREAT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I give you 5 stars because of the communication and this is something I would never tolerate or allow in my life. I hope seeing it he’s devestated in chapter 3 . His wife cheats but would never tolerate him doing another. As s wife she is saying his dicks small , he can’t satisfy her sexually, he’s really not man enough for her all through her actions. He makes her tell him things that she doesn’t want to say only out of fear of losing him as the provider image of her complete family. She says she wants to stay married and loves him but cheats . He’s now making his mind feel he needs her to do it because he in now mentally fucked up. He’s been replaced as the man she needs sexually. Animals in the jungle get tossed when the tougher stronger more dominant male comes to the pack and takes over. That’s what happened in his brain . He’s belittled, emasculated, not man enough to satisfy her so this is how in his brain he will keep her. Let whoever they get guck her like never before and have him destroyed and unforgiving. Than maybe they can reconcile for the sake of there daughter. That role play talk is just talk and fantasy but in my eyes never to be acted out . Me I couldn’t live with s cheater. The only way maybe if it was once and there was a confession and I was married with kids. I don’t think even then I could . If I was married 30 years and found out 20 years ago she cheated I might still leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Badly written

The dialogue makes the husband look like he's a horny, confused teenager. The wife simply wants to have her cake and eat it too. By this time she probably has several std's. Why would anyone consider this story to be erotic, sexy or entertaining? The writing makes them appear to have the IQ's of a rock. There's nothing in the story that convinces the reader that the husband is anything besides a spineless coward. And you give no thought to any fallout or consequences to their actions. Filled with inane dialogue and unlikable characters this story deserves the 1 star you predicted. NOT because of the subject matter but because it was poorly thought out and badly written drivel.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 5 years ago
I like her inner monologue

And the brutal honesty in how they communicate. I'm looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tired

old cuck trope. Try to find some creativity.

michiemichieabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oh come on, cheer up!

You know you love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why only end part 2

It really ends the entire story, as did part 1. And not just the story, but the marriage and relationship and you want us to believe neither of them realizesthat fact? Then neither of them has one iota of intelligence.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
Should we expect...

to find out that he will have to wear women's underwear, the bull is black and our new understanding cuck gets to fluff him for his wife and clean up detail after. Chapter one was an OK set up then you went down hill. Unless he is going to turn out to be really not OK and he pulls a Billy Jack on the two you can file this as an almost.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Properly warnf

I talked myself into giving you a*2 for your continuing cuckold journey.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Remarkable

Against all reasonable expectations, I find myself hoping things turn out well for her as she struggles with her well-merited guilt and self-loathing. It would be boring if they become just another cuckold couple. I hope he grows a backbone of sorts and she is not allowed to relax into the role of the pampered slut.

katibkatibabout 5 years ago
Superb

It is rare to find such excellent writing in LW. The theme is difficult, but the author has captured us in this compelling tale of love and devotion. Be not afraid, worried readers: this story will not devolve into the usual cuckold stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn......

......looks like they are on the road to some very exciting times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seems like a lot of effort to produce a ridiculous product.

Like some huge expensive but shoddy building. Has all the right ingredients, but so poorly assembled, designed, and executed that its a slum before its even finished.

Just another shallow tepid distant marriage, where two people find out late in the marriage that they are totally incompatible. She married a male who lacks masculinity, and I suppose for the right female that has its uses. What is disturbing is not just the humiliation and denigration, but the total lack of sensitivity and empathy for the man she claims to love, yet is destroying his soul and character. This could as easily be a wife enabling her husband becoming a drug addict, an alcoholic, or some other self destructive compulsion. She despises him. Eventually she will emotionally gut him, then abandon him.

And there are readers who find this erotic, or at least compelling. Your story makes me ashamed to be among the same species as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love this line: “Whenever you push toward the edge there is always the chance you fall off the cliff.” I guess that is part of what makes these sexual adventures exciting though... the risk. You chronicle the oral that hubby indulges you with, in the bathroom, very well. Mmmmm. Guarantee there were more than a few ladies making it over the edge as they read that account. Are you really “ho-hum” on oral normally, or is that just the story? Look forward to part 3.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Hot story

Eventually the '1's will be absorbed by the '4's and the score will climb. I like the dialogue and wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So close to falling

Thanks michie - 5* from me again. A great exploration of the complex psychology involved in turning desire into action ... and the slow slide forward the precipice. Ignore the nay-sayers. Looking forward to wherever this goes. :)

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 5 years ago
Really good writing

Descriptive and insightful and erotic.

M45divorcedM45divorcedabout 5 years ago
Outstanding pt 2

Hot from the outset and gets the temperature and tempo right all the way through. Well done Michie

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
I like the way her internal thinking processes are described

It would be weird to have a husband behave in this way. How would any normal suburban wife and mother react when presented with such behaviour?

And yet, after years of normal marriage with just a little wandering on Michelle's part, here is an opportunity for experimentation. Weird, though, and how can she understand her husband's strange requirements?

Lue

Ps: "After fusing over which purse makes a match" sounds painful. (Top of Pg.2)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
As Lue and Rod noted, excellent job with the thoughts and dialog. Hubby is definitely an odd duck. Hella spot to put your wife into.

Cinco Estrellas.

Miguel59Miguel59about 5 years ago
Damn fine writing

Thanks. Loved it

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesabout 5 years ago
SUPPORT IN A WAY

Sorry Michie, to my mind not one of your best offerings, but not bad for all that, and the characterisation is subtle.

Loved Michies turmoil in the shower and when with her daughter.

This is more about the psychology of the people involved than a pure stroke story and better for that. Loving wives is a hard subject to cover.

You could do with reading through a bit as both this and part 1 had some spelling, grammar and continuity issues that spoiled the read.

The story builds well again as do all your offerings.

Isn't it interesting that the most vitriolic and down putting comments come from those who can't even be bothered to register with a username. Hiding behind anonymity ha.

Yes readers do make authors look good and vote, but authors have the bravery to put the works and feelings of their minds in the public sphere for others to hopefully enjoy.

Keep up the great work you do.

red_96vettered_96vetteabout 5 years ago
Winner....winner!!!

I echo much of nikkiejanes comments. You have a strong following because of your exceptional writings. One wonder where you would be if you had chosen writing over science....looking for more and cheering your good work

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
That which we call a rose/by any other name would smell as sweet

And that which some are calling a tremendous psychological exploration of love and desire in a mature marriage still smells like cuck/fag/shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Editor or proofreader, please!

I find your writing very erotic, which makes all the mistakes that much more difficult to accept. Missing words, question marks where they don't belong...too many to list. Please find an editor or proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

This is some pretty good writing; certainly better than a lot of the stuff on this site.

While I am not really into the cuck or wife sharing lifestyle, I guess I can see some of the attraction. Unlike some of the a holes who are commenting, Seeing your wife really turned on, whatever the reason, can be very stimulating for a husband. I wouldn't condemn a couple for being into this. In the course of a marriage, things can take some very strange turns and sometimes they turn out OK, sometimes not.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

i really enjoy reading your work. it's hard to explain the emotions of rage with a erection lol. thank you for sharing your writing.

scottc543scottc543about 2 years ago

I absolutely love your stories. Wish you were still posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I must give you a 5, although I do not like wimpy cuck shit. But, your writing is so good and extremely erotic that you deserve the accolades. The thought process and dialogue between husband and wife, especially the pillow talk, is so realistic and well composed. You truly are a talented writer...hell I wanted to fuck the wife myself. Damn, I hope I'm not a latent cuck.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I'm still giving you a 4, but the little cock even teasing humiliation shit downgraded the story. I have been the other man in many of MMF scenarios, both cuck and sharing, and most of the husbands/cucks were either my size or not much smaller.

I know why it gets written about so much in these stories. It fits a narrative, even though in many cases, not true

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop but the wheels are just spinning…

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

This is one of the most erotic stories I've read in quite a while. I have to echo this comment from five years ago though.

"Editor or proofreader, please!

I find your writing very erotic, which makes all the mistakes that much more difficult to accept. Missing words, question marks where they don't belong...too many to list. Please find an editor or proofreader."

Your writing is so good that the errors stand out all the more. Like a gourmet meal, served on a dirty plate. Thanks for your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous