All Comments on 'A New Look for Marriage'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lol

But she DID leave him.

She completely abandoned her promises to him when she flirted and went to lunch with a man. She abandoned her responsibility as his spouse. She left him out of her mind while she actively cheated multiple times. When she didn't confide in her insecurities to him. The list is endless and damning.

And she's now preying on his insecurities. She's once again into HERSELF. When he tried to turn his hurt and shame into a kink, it was HER chance to step up and actually give a fuck about her husband. To make him see a therapist about THAT. It's not a kink, it's self destructive. He's internalized all of his pain and hurt that she's inflicted upon him. This entire story is about how she cares about herself, and only herself. The confession was for her, the therapy was for her, the soothing his ego was for her, and the making her ugly abuse of their relationship into a kink is once again.....drum roll......HER.

Did she give her husband or offer him a hall pass to romance and fuck some side piece, and give him a chance to regain some pride in himself back? Nope. Did she offer to allow him to verbally, physically, and sexually abuse her until he releases some of that hurt? Nope. Did she offer to leave him, to tell him he deserve better? Nope. Did she even offer him the chance to ruin her reputation? She's a snake. Maybe she's operating solely on instinct, self preservation, impulse, justification, damage control. But that's still a snake.

Cuck isn't a kink. It's the complete ruination of someone, with at least two people selfishly bullying said person. It's not temporary like a bruise either. It's far more verbal and psychological. You can train any man/woman to get wet over the mutilation of children....just pavlovian abuse them enough times. It will never become a kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't understand authors

In your second sentence, you tag this as FETISH! Then why, in the name of hell, are you posting it in the LOVING WIVES category???? It makes no sense. How can anyone be THAT stupid as to KNOW their story involves a fetish and then post in in this category? So before you insult the readers, at least TRY to understand what it is you're writing about. This was simply poorly thought out and badly written drivel that you posted, knowingly, in the wrong category. Go figure.

No stars

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

i hope he divorces this bitch in the end

looking4itlooking4itabout 5 years ago
WTF

You mention liking a particular fetish and knowing whether or not to read on but not specifying what the fetish is could be seen as being an arrogant douchebag but that would mean I didn’t leave things nebulous enough so I will retract that comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really, really good.

Not aware that I've read any of your previous stories, but I sure enjoyed this. A good command of language, and an interesting narrative contribute. Write on, write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
your opening statement

The subject mater is a very particular fetish and if you don't like it you should not read it. So how the fuck should I know if I want to read it or not when you never said what that fetish is for fucks sake. With statements like that why would I even to bother to read your shit. And no I never read it because of your stupid statement. a big*1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sick

I liked the story butI hate how you made him such a wimp. Cheating first time equals divorce. If he wants to date her and try a second time fine but with no consequence what does she have ever lose to risk not being faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No it is not the end of part 1

It is the end of their marriage, the entire story and their future communication and moxt ov the readersjip for your diatribe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thanks for the warning

but the word is CUCKOLD! 1 is too fucking high

alan13703alan13703about 5 years ago
This story is outstanding

For me there is zero doubt that this story will be in my favourites along with the author. This is a good a Jenny Gentlies story and they are awesome. Well done and thank you for sharing the story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

A very strong story about the length of a real mans love but a very sad story for the womans weakness...most people I know wouldnt or couldnt handle this...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Looks great

A whore wife who is a serial cheater and weak, wimpy husbnd. This.should be a great story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
LIKED IT

Just don't do like so many and not finish the story.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
A New Look

Your descriptive writing is an easy read and the dialogue is perfect. I added you to my favorite authors. Don't take forever writing the next chapter.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I don't know where you're gonna go from here but I plan to stick around and watch. I think you write beautifully. Your dialogue is masterful. There are other writers here who do dialogue well- they're believable and realistic. But I can't think of anyone who does better than you just did.

I liked it so much that I was thinking that a parody is in order, sort of like De Duva was both a parody of Bergman and an homage at the same time. Tying in your opening and the ending, I was thinking "Zen in the Art of Sport Fucking" might make a good title. But...all I have are ideas and you have an actual portfolio of finished works. Leading to- this stands alone pretty damn well but I hope you'll add to the story.

You're a fine writer, I believe, and I've only read one of your posts so far. What a pleasure to e-meet you! (And thank you for sharing this.)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Very nice!

I like this couple. I like the husband. He understands that love and sex together are best but also knows that love and sex can be and frequently are different. Before a couple become that, there are some one-night stands. That's just sex. Somehow for most people that is O.K. But for many too, it's not O.K. after marriage. Suddenly love and sex always have to be together. I reject that marriage means love and sex have to be the same. I don't think marriage changes what were two different things into just one. I know many people reject that idea. I'm tolerant of them. They keep the divorce courts filled. I think people need to acknowledge that they make mistakes too and should be more forgiving. Our country would be so much better if there was more forgiveness. He loves her. He forgives her. That's his decision. You should respect his decision and not think everybody needs to be like you. Stop thinking you have all the answers, and that your way is the only way. Thinking like that is wrong. Be tolerant. Be forgiving! Acknowledge that you don't have all the answers! This is 5 stars to me, and I look forward to the next chapter.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
Pretty Embarrassing!

Obviously written by a women who doesn't like men with balls.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Well done on the writing. As for plot and character, just another jacked up mess of talk show grade BS about a pair of co-dependents. The wife is almost literally like supreme court pornography, she has no redeeming social value as a spouse EXCEPT

To her deluded hubs who somehow thinks that if he projects enough degrading selfless adoration on her some of it will bounce off and he will finally have a little bit of love back,

What a crappy choice of a means to validate one's self.

Having said all that, the author is a very good salesperson for this crap. It is entertaining in its own way. Like if PBS had its own Sally Jesse Raphael style show.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
Wow. Easily 5 stars.

What insecurity can do to us, the paths it can lead us down and how important love is.

I disagree with infidelity;and she clearly has had more than two lovers but it’s obvious the problem lies with her, not him. And his insecurity, his fear is her leaving him. But if she is prepared to cheat on him, she should be willing to let him have his opportunity for a side lover. Not only is it fair, maybe she would learn that she should be afraid he would meet someone younger, hotter, and more faithful than her. Someone who would aoorectwjat she has, unlike his wife.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Fetish?

Why is a story that the author admits is about a fetish, not in Fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding!

We haven't had enough stories like this lately. This is what this category is supposed to be about. What a breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Do sluts dream of electric cucks?! 😜

As the cucks in the high closet?! 😂

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 5 years ago
This is

well written and that covers it really. Yes they do cover the obvious question, what would she do if the boot was on the other foot. The introductory paragraphs set the scene well. The exchanges in the counsellor's surgery are well crafted. The question does remain how do women judge a man's character so as to get some idea of whether they will get away with it. Do some of us wear "cuckold me " tattooed on our foreheads I wonder? As a reader of this story I am ok with just understanding the point of view of the woman; I'm prepared to do this (sometimes I'm not -- where there is blatant sexual triumphalism by the woman and her usually black lover on this site, followed by the denial of sex to the husband, or worse, his eviction from the family home etc) here mainly because of the skill and candour of the author. Glad to have stumbled on this author. This story does play to the idea that the affair actually increases the couple's sex life rather that the reverse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

You captured that nerve racking emotion of fear and excitement perfectly in their back and forth dialogue of him asking questions and her answering. Can't wait to read more.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Excellent - a complex story, well told and very readable

Something rare in the Loving Wives category:

an exploration of the conflicted emotions being felt by the wife about her wanderings beyond the bounds of marriage.

I am certain that many wives who have had an adulterous relationship with a man who was not her husband would feel as Michelle did in this story. "I love you; it's myself I don't love all the time. And I don't know why I did it."

Michie has given her character words which explain it better than the usual "It was only sex dear, it's you I really love." Even so, I am quite certain that the Moral Brigade won't understand how a wife could think that, don't want to understand it, and will condemn her behaviour regardless.

On the other hand, I don't understand how a man can be turned on by his wife's detailed descriptions of the sexual liaison and the superior physical attributes of the 'other man'. It's not my place to say he shouldn't find it sexually stimulating, it's just that I don't understand it.

I look forward to Michie's further explorations in the next chapter.

Lue

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
"Why is a story that the author admits is about a fetish, not in Fetish?"

Is that a genuine question, SB, or a statement of your own categories fetish?

The definition of a Literotica Fetish story is "Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things."

I think that "Extra-marital fun" far better describes what Michelle had been doing. In fact, that fun may even have been hindered if too much emphasis was placed on feet, panties, food, and other kinky things.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Entertaining for sure but I never in my life met a man who was very jealous by nature yet got off on his wife cheating on him repeatedly. Me personally hope to never be in his position the first time after see the therapist with her and having children might of pushed his decision to stay . At the very least the guys legs would be broken . The second time kids or no kids she could have her big cock guy support her when he got out of the hospital after being beat . I’m not violent but you don’t knowingly pursue a married woman. For every action there is a reaction and consequences to be paid. When it comes down to it his wife is just a cheating pig and will never change. Lucky if they don’t get a fatal std. That would be when I’d kill her along with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She comes over as mentally ill

and his questions and responses paint him as mentally ill not erotic 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Where to now?

Like the other guy said, where can you take this? I'm a fan so far, but neither repetition nor humiliation do it for me.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongabout 5 years ago
whackdoodle has it right

this is a very insecure, no self-confidence woman (and the husband is pretty pathetic also). But in real life there are people like this (I know) because I was a lot like Michelle when I was in my 20s.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 5 years ago
My second comment in a singe day...

Wow! That says it all. Michie is on my favorite list. This is my number one sexual fantasy; a fantasy I've had before I even had a wife or a steady girlfriend. And it was believable...I love confessions. When my wife told me about losing her virginity, (her first man actually) she too was more than surprised to feel my friend harden against her leg. That was twenty six years ago and I can still vividly recall the tumult of feelings her words aroused in me, the excitement...the feeling that I shouldn't be reacting like this. We were newly engaged, and I shouldn't be turned on by hearing a story of some guy fucking her in a college dorm room...I asked if he "fucked her hard" too. You really carry a tale well. Perfect writing from a technical perspective.

Bob

M45divorcedM45divorcedabout 5 years ago
Great representation of a hot topic

This was a very well done story about the very unique hot-wife kink, or fetish, or lifestyle, that many men enjoy (years of research in lit-chat). The build up of the back story reads as very true and sets the stage for the electrifying dialogue when Colin wants the details of Michie’s infidelity. I had a strong physical reaction to the passionate description of her sexual encounter and to her husbands intense response to her confession. I look forward to reading the next story from Michie

Ps....if you can’t stand this kind of story, fuck off and don’t read it, ffs..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Women are whores.

It's a very well-written story about a very uncomfortable issue. Many are going to hate it. I don't love the idea or the story. I know I'd be forgiving one, two times because that's who I am. There have been times in our marriage that I wished she was fucking someone else because her actions in other arenas were so disgusting to me. But I could never abide a continuum of infidelity.

Seems to me that some value their pussy less than their men do. So they sell it for various rewards and sometimes very small rewards. The most beautiful girl in my town fucked a dweeb, a nobody, to score some grass.

It is something we men don't understand, the being physically weaker yet possessing something that the strongest guy will do anything for.

The result is women do what they need to get what they want. Whores.

In this story the sex doesn't feel healthy but rather from a compulsion.

She needs therapy.

But you write very well! Can't deny it.

R.

1Jessie1Jessieabout 5 years ago

I like this story. The husbands comments at the end of the story did it for me. I feel the best marriages are the ones where we accept our spouses for who they are; not forcing them to change because of societal standards.

Jealousy comes from fear, for sure. And I can understand where it comes from. Generally, it is as the husband in the story put it: "I am afraid of losing you." I believe that is the gist of it. But, jealousy can be a very unattractive trait, it's essentially armor to avoid being vulnerable. True Love is unconditional, the key word being unconditional.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 5 years ago
What a ln interesting look into the mind

Of a woman who has trouble staying faithful.

But, as long as she comes home at the end, its okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever Stuff

Love your intro! I went from just looking for some stimulating smut to doing some serious introspecting. And your use of the language is clever. You walk us into your life and thoughts, giving the reader an appreciation of who you really are... or at least, who the protagonist is. I think you also may be getting at some of the psychology behind the cuckolding. Maybe men redirect hurt, jealousy and self-doubt into controlled targeted self-depreciation and lust. Did turn me on too though. Love naughty girls. 😉

FreewheelFreewheelabout 5 years ago
The master storyteller

How did i miss this story by my favorite author? Told as only Michie can and be aceeptable as a cuck story. I loved it. Five stars from me.

cyferxcyferxabout 5 years ago
What changed?

Why is the second husband (he can't be the first husband, can he?) so different? The first is definitely not a cuckold type and the second one is. If this is the exact same person, what happened to make him change so much? Since you don't provide that answer, this become inexplicable and can only be put down to bad writing. Thus only 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Its just another cuck story. What's the big deal? Fag cuck shit, right? Did I miss something?

And the husband is British, I think? Yeah, it all falls right into place. Just another wimp husband and a pretend wife looking for a stooge to take care of her financial, household, clothing, food, and similar needs, and also looking for a man to give her a sexual romantic emotional life. Since she couldn't find it in one man, she nailed down the food clothing shelter thing first, then went off to have some romance and sexual thrills. And while enjoying full time maintenance she can swap and upgrade and experiment with her sexual romantic love life to her hearts content. Perfect, if you're that kind of woman. What has she got to lose?

She has no nor wants a true marriage relationship, and she can get all the great cock she wants, until she eventually goes sour. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. If she can keep the cuck on a leash she'll sustain the cheese phase in true style. Happens every day. Good for her.

What about him? He is irrelevant, beyond what's in his wallet. Darwin will dance on their graves. We should be glad they have no children. Even the most healthy tree bears some rotten fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Wow!! Compelling, but... and a big BUTTTT... If she can play, so can he!!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
What particular fetish?

You mention it, but don't post in fetish nor detail what exactly this fetish is, either in the preface or the tags.

The only thing that could be considered a fetish is a cuckold fetish if this is the case, why not say it. Does it include humiliation, creampie eating, fluffing or any of the more extreme aspects or is the husband just ok with her fucking someone else?

Such a big warning with no info has made up my mind for me thanks.

michiemichieabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!!

Who read and also for those who took the time to leave a comment :)

Was a fun story to write.

kyron99kyron99about 5 years ago
great story, ignore the closet cucks

the closet cucks are hilarious - they seek out this website, they seek out this genre, they seek out these stories and read them....then feel guilty, get mad, puff up their chests, and thump about how they’re not into it. *who do you people think you’re fooling* ?!? lol...

bigcraig37bigcraig37about 5 years ago
The Great Debate

I think that the large number of comments, and the passion included in them, says it all. A controversial story that evokes such emotion is original and welcome. Michie understands at a deep level what eroticism is. My body, i.e. sexual organs would have reacted as I read the story even if i wasn't involved with it mentally (which I was). I wish we had another million writers like Michie, and she would still be the leader of the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: great story, ignore the closet cucks

Did anyone notice this asshole slammed others for their comments on the story but didn't actually state any opinion about the story? I guess despite its rant it couldn't find anything good about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Do you hate me know?"

No, I don't hate you, but I can't say I care much for all the distracting errors, of which there were many. Your story though, that I love. Please find a proofreader.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: Outstanding! - I do hope that was meat to be sarcastic!

@luedon - Both! Yes, I do personally consider cuckold a fetish that should be there, but more to the point here, the author HERSELF defines this story about a fetish; so it's not MY belief that it is a fetish, but her own!

a_trusted1a_trusted1over 4 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Well done. Can't wait to read more.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

thank you as a husband i can relate to this.

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago

You write beautifully, and with a great sense of authenticity. I really believe this to be true. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After 50+years of progressive pablum forced down our throats, is it any wonder that we have a society full of such selfish,narcissistic, self absorbed sluts like the wife in this story. And of course she's paired up with a low T femboy who doesn't have a clue about loving or respecting himself. I am woman,hear me whore is the feminazi mantra of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad that the wives or husband's that cheat like.the woman in this story can't see how much they hurt their spouse by cheating. It is the single most painful thing you could do to someone you supposedly love with all your heart. Only two pains are worse if the spouse died or the loss of a child. There is a saying that no one hurts you worse than the ones you love, how true that is.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This marriage can continue to work, as long as love, honesty, and open communication are there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A story of a weak pathetic wimp husband who has no shred of self esteem or stature as a high value man. He is simply a true wimpy cuck material.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Did the cuck get fucked again.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop excellence. What a writer! How erotic! Deep psychology. Love this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That's probably the most arousing of your stories. It got me hard, not because I like the idea of cuckoldry (quite the contrary; I despise it), but because the way you wrote about him jamming his cock into you was extremely realistic, and the way you described the sexual thrill of describing to yourself exactly what you were doing in the crudest, bluntest terms. I don't know how many of your stories are really true or whether you've really fucked as many men as you write about, but you're obviously a woman who loves the idea of being fucked by lots of different men. I can very much understand that. Excellent story, despite the fact that I do not like the idea of a husband getting off on the thought of his wife being fucked by somebody else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous