All Comments on 'A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding Ch. 01'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please don't finish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ignore the last comment

I like this story- it's fun! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"there is no going back at least not for a full rotation of the Earth around the sun and with the same mixture."

Really, you're going to try and fill an entire year of stories with flipped bodies?

And you make less than a day be three chapters?

Oh I hope you've got an actual worthwhile story arc thought through.

Please get an editor.

tastycandytastycandyover 5 years agoAuthor
Continued?

Yes I plan on writing more chapters to this story.

Not long after I posted chapter 3 I had something come up in my personal life that took me away from the site. I have only recently had the chance to start writing again and I am having trouble getting back into this story, so I'm focusing on other stories at the moment. But I PROMISE I will be adding new chapters in the future. Please bear with me a little longer and you will see the continued adventures of Mindy and Jason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...