A New One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He didn't."

"Yes he did and with my best friend."

"I'm sorry Mary."

"So am I. Eleven years flushed down the drain. At least you didn't have kids."

After bowling Mary and I hit the bar for a drink and while we were talking she said:

"I don't know if this will make you feel good or piss you off, but I heard from Kathy last month. I said nothing and she went on, "She is miserable and she knows that it is her own damned fault."

"Oh?"

"She told me that her life hasn't been worth a shit since she lost you. She said it was a case of not realizing what she had until it was gone."

I shrugged and ordered us another round.

A month later when we hit the bar for a beer after bowling she asked, "Can you do a girl a favor?"

"I suppose."

"I need to get out of the house. Care to take me out to dinner?"

"I guess I can do that."

I took her out to dinner on Saturday and then she wanted to go to The Black Mushroom for a drink and then of course she wanted to dance and we ended up closing the place. As I pulled out of the Mushroom's parking lot Mary said:

"You know what would be a perfect ending for this night?"

"What?"

"A guided tour of your bedroom."

I didn't say anything, but my face must have read "You can't be serious."

"I'm nowhere near ready for a serious relationship Frank, but I really, really do need to get laid."

"Your wish is my command."

Mary and I fell into a friends with benefits relationship that lasted for almost six months. While pursuing our FWB relationship Mary would occasionally bring up Kathy and tell me that Kathy had asked about me and how I was doing every time she called.

"She knows she fucked up Frank. You should give her a call."

"No thanks Mary; once burned twice shy. Besides, I don't even have a number for her and I have no idea where she is."

"I have her number."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

And then one night Mary said that it would be our last time.

"I feel guilty as hell messing around with you after talking with Kathy and finding out how she feels about you."

A month later her company opened a new office in Dallas and she moved there to be the office manager.

+++++++++++++++++++

I was having lunch with Dave one day and he asked me if I had ever been to a gangbang.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered what one would be like."

"I saw a porn film once where a girl did three guys, but that probably doesn't count since they were all faking it."

"How do you fake a hard on?"

"The guys weren't. A hard cock and a warm hole and they could do what needed to be done, but I got the feeling from watching the woman that the only reason she didn't just lay there and chew gum while they did her was because she didn't have any. Why the wondering? Going to one?"

"I'd like to, but I don't dare. My wife can read me like a book. If I did something like that she'd see a change in me and she would badger me until I spilled the beans. I don't think that finding out what a gangbang would be like would be worth ruining my marriage over. You're single. You could do it."

"I wouldn't know how to find out where one would be."

"A friend of mine is setting one up for a girl he knows who wants to celebrate her birthday with a gangbang. If you are interested I could tell my friend. Okay to give him your number?"

I thought about it for maybe a second or two before telling him to go ahead.

Two days later I got a call from Dave's friend Norm. He asked me if I had a real interest in joining in. I asked if he could tell me a little more about it.

"Not much to tell. She wants a gangbang on her birthday which is next Thursday. We will be doing it at my place. She wants five guys. She isn't a skank. She's a damned fine looking woman who is curious about sex with more than one or two guys. She prefers bareback, but doesn't care if the guys want to use condoms. All three holes are available and she will go until none of the guys can get it up again."

The part about all three holes being available interested me since I'd never had anal even though I'd often tried to get it. I used to ask Kathy for it once a week, but she would never let me touch her there. I told him to count me in.

"Not that easy. Dave vouches for you, but she was very specific in the kind of guys she wants. I need you to email me a couple of pictures. I need one of your face and a full body shot showing your equipment. She won't see the photos and won't have any idea of what the guys look like until the night of the party. I'll also need something from a clinic or a doctor telling that you are drug and disease free."

I did what he wanted and two days later I got a phone call telling me that I'd made the cut.

"Funny thing. You are almost exactly what she described as wanting."

He gave me his address and told me that the party would start at seven. I had something going the day of the party so I told him I'd be a half hour late.

"One other thing" he said. "It is her birthday and we will have a cake. Bring her a birthday present of some kind. She doesn't know about that part so it will be a surprise."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got there at seven-twenty and rang the bell. A naked man answered the door, introduced himself as Norm and then said to follow him down to the basement where the party was going on. We were almost to the bottom of the stairs to the basement when I heard:

"Okay. Who wants to go next?"

I stopped dead in my tracks absolutely stunned. I grabbed Norm's arm stopping him. Keeping my voice low I said:

"I have a problem here."

"What?"

"I recognized the voice when she asked who was next. That's my ex-wife Kathy in there. My problem is that I don't want to ruin your party, but I don't want to pass up this chance either. She would never let me have her ass. I've never had anal and the reason I wanted to be here was that you said all three holes would be available so I would be able to try it. Now, knowing that it is Kathy, I want it more than ever. I'm just afraid that when I walk in there and she sees me she will freak out and that will kill things for everybody."

He looked at me for several seconds and then he asked, "Did you love her?"

"Yeah; I did."

"See the flashing light bulb over my head?"

"What?"

"It just dawned on me why she was so specific in describing the kind of man she wanted here and why you are a perfect fit for that description. She isn't over you."

"Bullshit. We've been divorced for over four years and I haven't seen her in over three."

"Then explain to me why the men she wanted here had to be like you?"

"I can't."

"Okay, here is what we are going to do. I'm going to get her on her hands and knees facing away from the stairs. You come into the room, move in behind her and then tap the ass she would never let you have. I'm betting that when she sees it is you she will go nuts, but not freaky nuts. I'm betting she won't leave you alone for as long as you are here. I don't think you will ruin the party at all. I think that you are going to make the party for her. Give me five minutes."

I gave him six and went I went into the basement Kathy's head was in Norm's lap and some guy was fucking her doggie. Norm put both hands on Kathy's head and said:

"That's it baby, suck it. Deep throat me baby; take it all."

That must have been a signal because the guy fucking Kathy moved out of the way and waved me forward. I moved up behind her and slid my cock in her pussy to get it wet. I noticed that I wasn't going to be the first one in her ass, but that was okay because it meant I wasn't going to have to spend a lot of time trying to work myself in. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and placed it against her butt hole. Kathy felt it and knew what was coming and she pushed back at me. An inch of my cock popped into her ass and I grabbed her hips and started slowly fucking.

Norm took his hands off of her head and Kathy took her mouth off his cock to moan, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck my ass honey, fuck my ass" and she went back to sucking Norm while pushing her ass back on my dick. I fucked her until ready to blow and then I said:

"Damn it Kathy. Why wouldn't you ever give me this when I did everything but beg you for it."

Her head shot up from Norm's dick and she looked back over her shoulder. There was shock on her face as she exclaimed "You!!"

"Yes Kathy, me. It is me in your tight little ass."

"Shut up and fuck me damn you, fuck me!"

I went back to pounding her and in less than a minute I blew my load deep in her ass. I held my cock there for a bit as it softened and started to pull it out.

"No!" she cried, "You can't stop. Don't you fucking dare stop!"

"Sorry, but you need a stiff cock to keep going."

Kathy surprised me and probably everyone else in that basement when she pulled off my soft cock, spun around and took my cock in her mouth. Straight from her ass and coated with my cum, the cum of whoever had gone before me and whatever else was in there and she took it in her mouth with no hesitation.

"Whoa dude" one of the guys said, "She must really want what you got."

I noticed that Norm was smiling and had an "I told you so" look on his face. All I could do was shrug. A guy moved in behind her and slipped his cock into her – ass or pussy, I couldn't tell – and she pushed back at him as she reached up, gripped my ass cheeks and held on as if her life depended on it. Her mouth had predictable results and when I was hard she kept blowing me until the guy fucking her pulled out. Before anyone else could take his place she pulled her mouth off of me and turned around so she was on her hands and knees and facing away from me. She looked back at me over her shoulder and moaned:

"Please?"

I only hesitated a moment and then I took her ass again. Everyone watched as she slammed herself back at me and kept begging me to do her harder and faster and to never stop, but of course I had to after pumping my second donation of the night into her. I pulled my soft cock out of her ass and was immediately replaced by someone else. A guy stepped in front of her and fed his cock into her mouth while I went over and sat down on a chair and watched. Kathy squirmed around to where she could look toward me and her eyes never left me as she sucked and was fucked.

The guy fucking her finished and backed out of the way and the guy in her mouth moved to take his place, but Norm stopped him and asked:

"Pussy or ass?"

The guy said ass so Norm lay down and pulled Kathy over him and shoved his cock up into her pussy and the other guy moved behind her and eased his cock into her ass. Her eyes never left me as the two men fucked her. I would have never thought it possible, but watching Kathy's double penetration caused my cock to rise and Kathy saw it.

The guy in her ass finished first and pulled out. Norm rolled her over on her back and fucked her hard until she came and when he was soft Kathy got off him and came over to me. She straddled me and my cock slid up into her pussy and then she fucked me. She rode me up and down and had at least two orgasms while she moaned "Yes, yes, yes, yes." I just sat there and let her do all the work until she got me close to where I just had to get off. I lifted her off me and as I stood up she cried:

"No, no, please don't stop, please."

I pulled her down on the floor and moved between her legs and as my cock sank into the hot, wet swamp that was her pussy she moaned, "Love me baby, love me" and her legs came up and clamped around me. I pounded her hard and got myself off and when I tried to get off of her she wouldn't let loose of me.

"Don't leave me; please don't leave me" she cried.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said and I wasn't. Her face softened and I had no idea how she had taken what I'd just said, but I wasn't going anywhere until I felt what it was like to double penetrate her. I'd already cum three times and I knew that at best I only had one more in me, but it was going to take some time before I could get it up again.

I watched as Norm and the other three guys double and triple teamed Kathy and the entire time Kathy kept her eyes on me. I was sitting on a chair watching as three guys finished in her. My cock was half hard and Kathy crawled over to me on her hands and knees and her head went toward my lap. Her mouth went around my semi-erect cock and she went to work on it. While she was sucking on me Norm came up behind her and I felt her body shudder as he slid into her. She pushed back at him and I was amazed that she still wanted to be fucked after all the cock I'd seen her take.

She finally got me hard and I asked Norm where he was.

"In her ass."

"I want her cunt while you fuck her ass."

"Consider it done" he said as he pulled out of her and pulled her away from me. Kathy started to protest until she saw where things were going. I got down on the floor and pulled her on top of me. I slid into her cunt and Norm moved back into place behind her and pushed back into her ass. I don't think I have ever felt anything as weird as our two cocks rubbing against each other as we plowed her. Kathy was bent forward and her face was buried in my neck. I was so into fucking her with Norm that it didn't register on me that Kathy was kissing my neck and moaning:

"Love me Frank; love me, please love me."

Norm came and another guy came over and took his place. Then a third guy came up, put his hands on Kathy's head and lifted it so he could push his cock into her mouth.

There I was. Engaged in three holing my ex-wife. It was an incredible rush. She left me because she didn't love me and here she was riding my cock while taking on two more – one in her ass and one in her mouth.

Norm came over and said, "When you guys finish up we will break for the cake and ice cream."

The guy in her ass came first and the guy in her mouth moved to her ass. I wasn't being all that active. I was letting Kathy do all of the work so the guy in her ass came next and when he pulled out I rolled Kathy over onto her back and pounded her until I came. As before, she clutched me and tried to keep me from getting up, but I managed to break away. Norm helped her up and started to lead her upstairs. I looked for my clothes and as they moved away from me Kathy looked over her shoulder to see if I was following and when she saw I wasn't she tried to pull away from Norm and come back. Not wanting to ruin the party I started to follow along.

As we entered the room from the top of the stairs the guys started singing Happy Birthday and Norm led Kathy over to the table where there was a cake with several lit candles. Kathy blew out the candles and cut the cake. She looked over at me as she made the cut and then put the first piece on a paper plate and brought it over to me. She looked into my eyes as she handed me the plate and when I took it she bent her head and kissed my hand. She went back and finished cutting the cake and handed out the pieces, but she didn't kiss anyone else's hand. Once the cake was distributed she socialized with the others while all the time keeping her eyes on me.

Talk about weird. Five naked guys and one naked woman standing around eating birthday cake. Can you picture it?

Norm said it was time to open the gifts and he had Kathy sit on a chair and we stood in front of her in a semi-circle. One guy gave her a panty and bra set from Victoria's Secret and another gave her a bottle of some expensive perfume. Norm gave her a full day of special treatment at a spa and the fourth guy gave her a gift certificate to the most expensive restaurant in town. When it was my turn I was embarrassed because what I'd gotten her was totally out of step with what the others had given her. I almost went for my wallet to take out a hundred dollar bill to give to her, but of course I couldn't really do that. It would make it look like I was paying a hooker for sex. I sucked it up and said:

"I spent a long time thinking of what to get for a woman I didn't even know and finally decided that maybe what I needed to get was something in keeping with the birthday and also in keeping with the kind of birthday party it was."

I handed Kathy the gift wrapped box and she opened it, looked at me and then back at what was in the box and said:

"It's perfect. It is just so perfect."

She got up and came over to me and said, "Put it on me." I took the silver chain with a silver number 5 pendant hanging from it and put it around her neck. "Now the other" she said as she walked back to her chair and sat. She lifted her right leg and stretched it out in front of her and I knelt, took the silver ankle bracelet out of the box and put it on her. The bracelet had five little charms and four letters hanging from it. The charms were little cocks and balls and the silver letters SLUT. As I stood up Kathy leaned forward and captured my soft cock with her mouth and Norm laughed and said:

"I guess the party isn't over yet."

I honestly did not think I could get it up again, but Kathy proved me wrong even if it did take her ten minutes to do it. When she got it up she looked up at me and asked:

"Where do you want to put it?"

"Where do you want it?"

"Where I can hold onto it forever."

I said nothing and she looked away.

"My ass baby; I want you in my ass."

It took me a long time to get off and while I worked at making it happen she sucked off whoever stepped in front of her. When I finally did get off I doubt that anything other than dust came out. As I pulled out she cried:

"Don't leave me baby, please don't leave me."

I moved away from her and two guys moved in and one took her pussy and the other her ass. I sat down and watched as they finished and another guy rolled her on her back and pushed into her pussy. Her legs were on his shoulders and I saw the charms on her ankle bracelet dance as the man fucked her.

Norm came over and stood next to me and watched. After a bit he said:

"I'm going to miss her."

"Miss her?"

"After tonight I doubt that she will want to stay with me."

"She your wife or girlfriend?"

"No. She lives with me. Sort of a friends with benefits thing."

"You tossing her out because of what she is doing tonight?"

"No, of course not. She has never done anything like this before and I sincerely doubt that she will ever do it again. It was a fantasy that she wanted to live out. She just isn't the type to want to do this more than once."

"So why are you going to miss her?"

"You really don't know? You honestly don't know?"

"Afraid not."

"She's yours Frank. Everyone here tonight knows it. From the moment she saw you he rest of us didn't exist for her. She knew we were here on the physical plane, but mentally no one else was here but you."

"Hogwash! That is the woman who looked me right in the eye and told me that she didn't love me and, wasn't sure that she ever really had and then left me for another man."

"I don't know about any of that, but I do know when she told me what type of man she wanted here tonight she described you to a T. And I also know that she hasn't been able to keep her eyes off of you since you got here. Look at her Frank. Ben is fucking the shit out of her, but she isn't looking up at him she's looking over here at you."

It was true. She was looking at me and I had already noticed that she'd looked at me a lot during the evening.

"I don't think that means anything Norm. I think that it just bothers her that I'm here. She's probably worried that I'll tell all her family and friends about what she is doing tonight."

"No way. I know her pretty well and I can read her. She belongs to you Frank. Whether you realize it or not she is yours."

I knew it was bullshit. I could still remember the night when she'd said:

"I just don't love you anymore and I'm sorry to have to say it, but I don't know that I ever loved you."