All Comments on 'A New Outlook'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Gremlin078Gremlin078over 5 years ago
loved it

Great- hope you left room for a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Can’t Stop Here

We need to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh so boring

I stand myself in the eye. That was much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one complaint

Stop saying Becky

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
American Naive is...

...such a dumb, stupid, lame and annoying style of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

I read constatly, and unless you read just to breathe hard and jerk faster, this was delightful. Don't pay attention to the cretins out there, they probably just graduated from "see Spot run", or maybe are just about to. REAL people CAN bt that clueless. I know.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story. While my words might not be so elloquant, I will say say,damn that was good reading. I definitely believe there should be a part two to this story and yes stop with the Becky crap and call her for what she is, Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story. On a side note - the people who write disparaging things about your stories have probably never written and contributed ANYTHING of their own. The only thing they know how to do is bad mouth other people's work and they don't even do that very well. You're a great writer and have the rare ability to draw people into your stories. PLEASE keep it up.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn3 months ago

Enjoyable, well flowing tale. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...