A New Outlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to fuck Becky! Those enormous tits should be for me whenever I want to play with them. She says, she would be okay with sucking cock, well I could keep her busy for hours. And she says she might like to try anal... I'd fuck that firm tight ass tonight, all night, and until she could only sit on a rubber donut. All of this talk about things that she wants to explore, the new openness to her cravings and a willingness to display that voluptuous form, and my own mother rubbing my cock until I'm ready to explode. It would serve her right if I held her down, ripped her shirt open, and I shot a load on her bouncy breasts. Or grabbed her hair while she washing dishes, forced her to her knees and shoved my knob against her tonsils, pounding that lusty bitch until she tasted the full essence of my cream.

My bed room became a self-imposed torture chamber where I could relieve the intense pressure of helping Becky work through her sexual insecurities, and the crude desire to rape and enslave my mom.

Thanksgiving weekend came and after a wonderful family dinner, we went home for another movie night. Becky suggested I pick a video while she took a bath, and said she would meet me on the couch in a few minutes. I poured some drinks and soon my mom entered in slippers with her fuzzy robe wrapped tightly around her warm glowing body. The first scene was already playing, an older woman sneaking into her son's bed after he had fallen asleep. Mom sat next to me with a guilty smile on her face, her hand immediately went to my lap and she purred, "This looks like fun. Is it every man's fantasy to have a woman come crawling to him? Do you get-off when the woman can no longer control her urges?" Then her hot hand mimicked the actress in the film.

While the porn mom silently slipped the covers from her naked son and proceeded to stroke his huge prick to mouth-watering dimensions, Becky's hand found my tool and began to massage the wrinkles out of it, until it was stiff and thick. I can't quite get used to this semi-seductive behavior and heart-stopping tease. My cock sprouted at her touch and I turned to look into her electric blue eyes. It was then that I noticed that her light red hair was woven into a thick, sexy braid. And a long thin feather was tied with a beaded ribbon around her head. As the movie mom inhaled her son's eight alabaster inches of meat, Becky peeked at the TV and winked.

"Happy Thanksgiving," she whispered in my ear and pecked a soft, warm kiss on my neck. Then she shrugged the robe from her shoulders. She stood there wearing only a small, doe-skin bra that was no match for her heaving chest. And a tiny leather front piece, secured with a single strand of rope that concealed only the bare minimum. If there was any hair left on her pussy, it was cropped close. She dropped to her knees between my legs, imitating the mom on the TV. Her hand was now effortlessly gliding up and down my exposed cock, and I leered hungrily at the tempting, exciting figure that was causing me to shiver and quake. "I just had to know for sure if you like me like this. I told you before that I had a special outfit for this holiday."

The friction she created by the rapid movement of her small hand tightly gripping the engorged pillar of my torpedo, was causing all of the blood and the impulse-control in my lower body to rise up the firm shaft of my cock. When the dewy drops of oily pre-cum started to seep from the purplish mushroomed head, she seemed to take a special delight.

Becky's hand moved even faster as the slick lubricant began to flow. Her hand was a blur and the arc of her rubbing increased to the base of my balls, on up the full flared dome. Her small palm barely covered the fleshy knob as she ran her hand over the top, with each down-stroke, the coating quickened her pace and the increased sensitivity heightened my arousal. The motion continued swiftly and her clear blue eyes enlarged and brightened as she seemed to anticipate something magical. Her gaze was intense on the bulging circumference of shiny, pink skin. With each stroke, the opening at the tip widened to allow a further leaking of the creamy liquid that was growing thicker and milkier.

If I permitted this to go on, within seconds my mom's hands would experience the first deluge of warm, sticky cum and I would be unable to resist the urge to force her pouty lips open and press her face onto my swollen wad. "This is what you like, isn't it?" she cooed to me, her breath getting raspier. "I see it now, like the boy on TV." The screen now showed the sleepy son to have awakened as his mother was greedily sucking his rod. I think we both imagined that she was within moments of giving her first blowjob. We both saw at the same second that this was a step fraught with danger. Becky pulled back to the safety of the couch, where she analyzed the movie. And I composed myself best that I could, and set to leave the room.

She broke the stilted silence, "So, a man likes to have a woman come to him and show him what she is willing to do, to please him. I'm so very glad you let me see all of this. And you've been so generous and wonderful to be so patient with me. You never rushed me or pushed me to do anything awful, and I know that your thoughts were sincere." She gathered her breath when I rose from the cushions with nerves obviously frazzled and making no excuse for why I needed to go. She stopped me briefly, "I may have moved a bit too fast and taken these steps a little too far, but I know now that I can do this without any guilt and I can give freely of myself to someone I truly want. With your help, I learned that I can give and receive enjoyment and not fear the consequences."

I needed to get to my room soon, so I tucked my sticky erection into my shorts and kept one hand firmly wrapped around my balls, squeezing tight to stem the flow. I trotted past her, averting my blushing face, and concentrating on anything other than raping my mother and filling her mouth with my juice. As I left, I heard her say, "You go to bed Robbie dear, I know this has been difficult for you, too. I swear that I'll make it up to you."

By the time I hit the sheets, my pulsating cock was turning blue and aching for release. I grasped it firmly in my hand, the lingering traces of pre-cum still oozing along the shaft, provided just the right combination of friction and lubrication to foster the firmest and thickest hard-on of my life. It's a shame that I had to use it alone. I closed my eyes tight in an attempt to block the vision of my mother in her Native outfit, erotically tempting the semen from my yearning pole. I could only picture the maddening silhouette of some rogue stranger, standing naked with his fist tightly grasping my mothers hair as she knelt at his feet.

I could hear the slurping, gurgling sounds as he forced his long, solid ramrod between her supple lips and down her throat. He would control her movements with his rough hand, barring all resistance as he plunged into her pleading mouth. His other hand tears away her tiny bra, revealing her heaving chest and he slaps at her firm breasts and twists the delicate, ripe nipples. He orders her to play with her shaved pussy. She is commanded to rub the meaty part of her palm against the exposed, moist nub of her swollen clit. Then she must drive two drenched digits into that steaming gash and pump wildly, bringing her just to the edge of an explosive climax as she is driven to suck the firmness of his raw erection.

He plans to slather her throat with his hot, salty seed and after she swallows every drop and squirms under the pressure of her impending orgasm, he will force her to her back, compelling her to witness the final assault. His powerful hands raise her legs above her head and spreads them violently. As she cringes in terror, he drives his determined tool deep into the tight cavern of her unwilling vagina. She shakes with convulsions when she feels the dank heat of his flood, her own orgasm follows and rocks her to the core. She can't hide the fact that she wants to be controlled, and to be fucked hard.

My hand pumps furiously on my rigid rod, sensing the debauchery of my mom being used like a piece of meat, finally in her delirium crying out to be satisfied. I am at the point of a volcanic eruption of cum onto my belly and hands when the lewd, incestuous image appears in my brain of Becky sucking on my desperate cock. Through months of allowing her nonchalant, vaguely innocent teasing of my sexual psyche, I think it should be me - not some mystery man- who ravishes and rapes my mom.

I understand that the sex with this phantom is what she has been striving towards, and that my taboo fantasies are an incestuous betrayal of the trust that she so values, but I want my mom's pussy! I should own that wanton slut!

The groaning, moaning and thrashing on the mattress covered all the noise of my greasy hand slapping the oily flesh of my pumped-up cock against my sweaty belly as my load spurted in thick streams of milky goo on to my chest. I jacked the hard tight flesh of my engorged tool like a shotgun, the viscous fluid squirted like an obscene fountain of creamy syrup on my body. As the last drops slid down the ebbing shaft of my reddened cock and the involuntary convulsions of my sticky rod slowed, my breathing returned to near-normal and the image of my cum-drenched mother faded.

My eyes slowly opened to the darkened room, and there at the edge of the bed, sat my mom in all of her naked glory. Her blue eyes were beacons in the shadows and her firm breasts heaved at what they had just perceived. Her pert nubs were erect and one hand plowed the dampness in her crotch, the fingertips slimy as they randomly ducked into her still twitching snatch.

"Oh my Gawd," she offered in a throaty whisper. "That was incredible watching you tug and squeeze that big, beautiful cock until you shot a full load all over yourself. " She took a deep breath and continued, "But I thought you were going to wait until I came in, like the boy in the video." She looked oddly disappointed. "I hope that was all about me. I thought I heard you call my name. Please tell me that I wasn't wrong about this? I thought you were really getting into it, just like I was. Haven't you liked my attitude? I know now that I'm ready for you." She was talking fast and I thought, incoherently.

Her hand had reached for the soupy puddle on my belly before I could scramble for the blankets. And my head was still working through the details of what she expressed, when she dipped her fingers into the gooey mess and then spread some on my own nipples. Then I watched in bewildered awe as she drew her hand to her mouth, and her moist pink tongue tepidly flicked at the white, sticky cream. "It's salty," she giggled as she smacked her lips. "But I knew it would taste wonderful, I didn't understand why you were holding it back for so long." She leaned over me and kissed my chest, lapping-up the few remaining wet drops of fluid. And then she raised her eyes to me in a pained, pleading gesture.

"But mom," I questioned with a perplexed look to my face. "What about the other guy? I thought all of this was for him."

Her eyes darted as if a gun had been fired. "What other guy? She answered with a similar expression of surprise. "What are you talking about? Who do you think I've been doing this for... the dressing room, the outfits, the movies...?" There was only a trace of the hesitant laughter.

I stroked her cheek and hushed her. Hoping that she could forget every stupid thing I uttered in the last few seconds. It all dawned on me. Incest be damned, we both arrived at the same conclusion. This is what we wanted!

My cock was rapidly inflating to battle-stage and her blue eyes were drawn to it, rising from the sticky, tangle of wet brown curls. Her large boobs were standing at attention and the glistening sheen of the moist, reddening flesh of her pussy was inviting me closer. I saw her lick her full pink lips, savoring the salty taste of my seed. I reached for the nape of her neck, gathering the sweaty strands of her ragged, braided mane in my clutches. with only minimal needed pressure, Becky's head lowered to my awakening missile Her lips parted, a small vine of drool ran down her chin. I felt the warm, comforting enclosure of my mother's mouth engulfing my rod and the first halting pull of her suction. The steady, pulsing rhythm began and her hand stroked my organ as more of it disappeared into her hungry mouth. She positioned herself onto her knees and I squeezed her plump breasts. This is sweet.

The end