All Comments on 'A New Path'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MecumMhorMecumMhoralmost 7 years ago
Masterfully written ..

.. the convoluted intellectualization of a 'bi', confronting forbidden desire, total licentiousness, and in the end, resolution, with no holds barred when it comes to male-to-male intimacy .. a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!

I am not gay !! But what a beautiful story about finding love and acceptance!! In my heart I know love is love!! Plain and simple!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Quality

This has the quality of the best of novellas, it needs editing and reshaping, but it is a lot more than just a gay sex story, it is about struggle, about integrity, about honesty, and about justice. Its weakness is the writing about penis size, a common weakness, because the matter here is not about sexual potency but about sensitivity and feeling. This story is complicated in the way life itself gets complicated and conflicted. It is about living in the grays, which all of us who are gay end up living in. It is excellent writing, and the inspiration behind it is grounded in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Male nurse

A few years ago I spent a week in hospital after a car crash - I had a badly bruised right arm and my left leg was broken in 2 places , plus various cuts and bruises, not a pretty sight !!... until the swelling went down they couldn't reset my bones , so I languished in bed unable to go to the toilet myself , so had to use bedpans .. not easy using my left hand .. but I managed ... the first night I woke at 1 am , busting to pee and rang the bell for the nurse.. in strode a tall slim man dressed in scrubs..

" Hi I'm Joel , how can I help? "

" I really need to pee " I groaned in discomfort, my cock aching and hard

" No problem we' ll soon sort you out " he smiled unfazed by my erection , holding it gently to keep it in the bottle

5 minutes later I was drained , but my cock was still semi hard .. smiling broadly he said he would be back soon and departed to empty the bottle I had used

Being in a private room I lay there , naked from the waist down and half slept.. only waking when Joel gently closed the door behind him

" Better take care of that " he laughed quietly , pointing at my hard cock !!

At first I thought of protesting , but instead I leaned back as he quickly and skilfully stroked my cock .. it was heaven and soon I was moaning and gushing cum

Joel cleaned it all up , rearranged my bed and I slept soundly

The next few days were busy with getting my leg set and fasted, so I didn't see Joel until the night before discharge - alas there was no repeat performance - just chat .. I managed to get his number - to stay in touch as friends - and didn't see him for 6 months by which time my leg was healed and I was walking again .. I saw him in town and went over to talk to him, saying I had a gift for him and I would drop it off at his place ... at first he said no , but relented when I insisted, giving me his address - half a mile from my house...

I turned up on Saturday morning just as Joel came back from a run , wearing tiny black shorts and a vest, sweat pouring off him .. after initial greetings , he invited me in and asked me to wait while he had a shower... I had a quick look around but found no obvious signs that he was gay....

I put his present on the coffee table ( a bottle Jim Beam and 2 shot glasses )! and waited ...

10 minutes later he came into the lounge in a large white towel , his body shining , and sat beside me with 2 cans of beer

" just a little something to thank you for your care in hospital " I said smiling

" it was my pleasure Charles ... honestly , but thanks anyway " he answered

I was eyeing his towel as I spoke and when he shifted slightly I saw a glimpse of his cock!!

" You gave me relief when I needed it most " I said coyly

" Mmm... I guessed at the time you were no stranger to my man to man behaviour

"Errr.. no I'm not , but I'm in the closet so to speak "

" Me too I'd get the sack for what I did " Leaning over I lifted the towel and exposed his gorgeous shaved cock and breathed

" Payback time " then took the silky smooth head into my mouth

Joel groaned as my tongue lashed the head and he bucked his hips as I took him deeper

" Ohhh baby " he groaned as I sucked him , stroked his smooth balls then - fingered his tight ass ....which caused him to spurt uncontrollably in my mouth...

I stayed most of the day and we fucked each other senseless until very late...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Father Thomas appeared initially in the story, I wanted him to be involved more and I was disappointed that the story took another turn. But then there was a blatant hint to his character that stirred my hope of seeing him naked and in action. My expectation was finally rewarded when I read the exciting scene of his coupling with Wade. And I loved his homily too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...