All Comments on 'A New Perspective'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Highly erotic!

Why do so many writers believe that they have to describe the entire sex act to make their stories erotic? This author, with this story, proves that real erotica does NOT need a blow-by-blow description of the sex act. Kudos!

5/5 - and my utmost admiration.

synistralsynistralalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done!

What a breath of fresh air for a usually stale subject. Thank you.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

I completely enjoyed this.

wickedly original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
only one word

OUTSTANDING!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A great story

The only thing that I have to say negatively, is some of the paragraphs were too long, which makes reading a little hard.

Other than that, the writing and storyline was superb.

A sweet, loving, and kinky story that has a nice build up that makes the characers seem very real.

Thanks for the good read.

Hamish07Hamish07almost 13 years ago
Wow

That was truly one of the best of these types of stories i have ever had the pleasure of reading....it is perfect. Bravo! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great...

Great story and enjoyed the way that this was written and how it turned out in the end could not be more perfect.! You should write more down the road of experience and keep it going.! Thanks. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Good story, and here comes the but, the build up was fine but when it came to the actual sex it was a let down. Very long story with no finish. ( or should I say no sexual satisfying finish.)

hornacekhornacekalmost 13 years ago
great buildup

with no resolution. 99% of the story is "will they have sex?" and then finally there's like one paragraph saying "they had sex". What a rip off considering how great the rest of the story was.

Also, the paragraph where she returns home and talks to him went on FOREVER! You are allowed to separate one huge paragraph into separate more-readable paragraphs even if it's just one person talking.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Motherly love

Firstly, well done in writing an erotic tale from the point of view of a member of the opposite sex, one of the hardest things to do as a writer. I do agree with others who commented regards the brevity of the sex scene, was this due to your worries writing a sex scene 1st person male POV? The story needs a longer sex scene - it's the climax of the story so it needs to leave the reader satisfied. The best advice I can give is to read sex scenes / incest scenes written by men (I believe there are a few on this site) and emulate them. When writing fiction the golden rule is: story first, all other considerations are secondary. You are a good writer, keep it up.

Vagabond69Vagabond69almost 13 years ago
hmm

one of the best lead insever however the sex itself was lacking. I wll look at other stories to see if this is an anomaly.

lazarus402002lazarus402002almost 13 years ago
needs editing

the story followed a good pace for a short story, but it did need some editing/spellchecking.. keep making progress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent, and

I love the switched perspective, but it could've used a touch of editing, and a large helping of descriptive detail in the final scene. What did it feel like when he first sank deep into his beautiful mother's sex? Was it a glorious, slick sucking heat, whose walls rippled around him? or was it something else? I don't know, because you didn't deign to mention it! ;) regardless, excellent work as always.

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
Still great

It's great effort but it's quite wordy for the male character. Especially in this part of the cyber world that we do have a lot of male writers here. The end seems too rush and lost balance as the begining of the relationship was quite drawn out. It's still an enjoyable quite read.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
No need to be sorry!

Thank you for the time and fore thought it took to bring this story to us.

After fifty years in the business, I know a good story when I see one!.

Keep it up, YOU CAN be one of the best!.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Surprisingly well written

This story is surprisingly well written compared to most of the stories on this website. I suspect this story would be well recieved even on websites that do not cater to sexy ones.

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Bravo

I have just entered your site and I like what I read. Your take on the male perspective was excellent and the 'sex' at the end just right. Ignore some of the previous comments, some people only want an excess of sexual description without considering the lead up that you described so well. I now look forward to continuing my exploration of your other stories and in my imagination thinking that you are actually 'telling' them to me. Naughty!

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
Stick to female stories

Hey: I would strongly recommend that you stick to writing the female perspective style stories. It was quite obvious that a female was writing the story and it doesn't do much for the male reader. Better luck next time.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Love you perspective

And great story! I hope Gordy and Mom fuck some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignore those negative comments

I love your writing and it's so refreshing to read an erotic story written from the female perspective. Guys tend to " think with their dicks" and spend too much time telling how big, long, thick, whatever they are. You write from the emotional view and it's all about the relationship. Thank you for some excellent writing and I must read your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Loved it! Beautiful.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Good Story

Thanks.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years ago
Erotic temptation!

One of the first of your incest stories that I've read and I commend you for your excellent depiction of a young man and his almost uncontrollable desires.

I also commend you for the wickedly moving lead-up that insisted that I continue reading......

Compared with many others, this was a first class tale - well done, my dear Georgie.

Love you,

Chris

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
An exercise in POV exploration completed successfully

In reality, looking at relationships from the POV of the other person should be done by all of us.

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Very well done. You may want to take a look at 6-part series by joelle_m. Written about a mom and her son. I bet you will like it. And I think you are one of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story

Thanks for writing a very well written and superb story. This American male loves the way you use the english language and the stories you write. Again thanks.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
A beautiul story...One of the best Mother/son stories

This could be in Romance as well as incest. I love incest stories that are more romance and love.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Fantastic story - What about his Dad?

I have never seen a story that did not give some history of his father. If is was only a"shot in the dark" or he left soon after his son was born. I read the story a second time looking for the Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As lovely a story involving incest as I've ever read, in a comparatively long life. Love is a strange and mysterious thing, and can manifest itself in ways that are considered outside the bounds of decency. Who is to judge, who can judge, that this love was not right for two people who sincerely cared for each other, and had needs that only the other could satisfy. It will be hard to top this first foray into the male persona, but I sincerely hope you make the attempt. I will be there to leave a comment as a user, forgetting anonymity. Thanks you for an enthralling bit of time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

babe you write much better MS stories, as expected from a female writer, and I thank you for that. IF it happens to any MS nothing compares to it, absolutely nothing.

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

Always a pleasure to read any of your work. Merry Christmas and thank you for writing. Five stars as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...