A New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

"Oh mom... how aroused I might have been? If you'd said anything like this yesterday it would have been me exploding."

"You serious?"

I nodded. If mom's color was high, mine was looking down on Everest. "I'm not sure... not sure I would have been able to stay back from you."

"You really think that much of me? Of the way I look even though I'm-"

I stood up my, chair clattering to the floor to silence my mom, I pointed at my waistband where my shorts were being pushed away from my body, "I think this much, okay?"

Mom took a few long, deep breaths, "This isn't really what I had thought of last night, but..." She pulled me towards her, "It's yours."

"What? What's mine?"

She reached up and took each half of the front of her blouse in one hand. With a wrench, she pulled it apart, her breasts leaping into full view, no bra to cover them even lightly, "I am. All of me, if that's what you want?"

My hands were on those delicious breasts before I could even find a reply. Or a thought. "On my god, mom... Allie?"

"Mom, please," she whimpered, pressing herself against me.

"Mom..." I squeezed softly, amazed at the firmness, shocked more than rigid by the very fact that I was there and touching her, "You're so beautiful!" She whimpered at me, "So fucking beautiful!" The whimper was louder, more of a groan. "My fucking beautiful mom"

The whimper/moan became a wail, oddly guttural, totally sexy. Mom's hands moved in a blur, stripping of her skirt and panties in one fluid movement, hauling my t-shirt over my head in another, ripping my shorts to the ground in a third. A fourth -- oh that glorious fourth -- has her warm palm curling around my rock hard erection, and had I not already masturbated a dozen times in the previous six hours I would surely have exploded at that moment.

Instead... oh, instead... we tumbled to the floor and within a couple of seconds, mom -- my beautiful mom -- was spread-eagled beneath me, the heat and wetness of her pussy brushing against the heat and wetness of the tip of my cock. She grasped my hips, holding me above her.

"Listen to me, Gordy? Okay?"

I tried pushing even as I nodded frantically, "Yes."

Her hands stopped me, "You really sure?"

"Yes, totally!"

Her grip tightened, "You absolutely positive you know what this is all about?"

"Really, yes!"

She was struggling to stop me but her position gave her the advantage, "Know, Gordy, really know that I want this. And Gordy?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"You take a deep breath and make sure you understand properly and tell me so -- this, my Gordy is not a one-off. If you do this now -- if we do this -- it can only be the first time of many. Do you understand, do you agree?"

"Yes!"

"Gordy, tell me properly." Her grip tightened even more.

"Mom, yes, mom really I understand and I really, really want-"

Her sudden release took me by surprise -- and I later realised that was the perfect way to enter my mom for the first time. By surprise.

Mom's eyes widened as she gasped something which sounded a lot like 'yes', and I think shock and surprise played starring roles in that first time. I know she's my mom and that you no doubt think I'm biased, but as I explored my mom's body I was amazed at how firm and fit she really is. Oh, and how I haven't cum in my pants a thousand times in the presence of her incredible breasts. I was sucking hard on her left nipple when I realised that a dozen wanks or not, I was about to cum that first time.

I went to pull out but mom just gripped me tighter. "Oh no you don't. If you're going to fuck me, you're going to fuck me properly."

I'd never heard mom swear like that before. And it made me do something else for the first time. I spurted my sum deep inside her. I'd never heard mom cum before.

"Gordy," she said later, "I know I genuinely wanted to hear you say you understood everything, but you finally had me as soon as you started that last answer with 'mom'".

That was hours later, though, and she laughed when her words brought a new stiffness to my erection. Especially as it was buried deep inside her still.

That was the vacation before last and if anything, we're even closer now. No one else knows, of course, but there have been more than the normal number of family emergencies that I've had to travel home for in term time (good job my grades are top of the tree), and I did let mom come and visit me at the college so the frat could see that I wasn't lying about having a youthful looking, pretty mom.

That episode led to us taking a vacation together last time around and we went a few thousand miles to a place that had never heard of us before. We weren't mom and son over there for that week, though, we were Gordon and Alison (mom in bed, but that part of the vacation was never shared). For the whole seven days we were open and obviously in love. I'd never kissed mom in public before and tongue wrestling with her in a bar in front of a wide -- and envious -- audience was such a thrill. And added to the laundry bill. We even dared a session in the hotel stock room where I discovered that mom used to love taking risks (she climaxed when a guy stopped outside of the stock-room door for a sly smoke), so I have a few plans for the next break, which starts tomorrow.

So remember this, if you see a personable twenty year-old looking all sappy over his date who appears about seven or ten years older than him (really), it could just be me and mom -- but to you, remember to call us Gordon and Allie.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers