Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this day and time ,mom wanted to get knock up

all the protection out there mom wanted another baby.great story keep it coming.your story enjoyable fun and sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

thanx for the story ,i`ve read both so far and have loved them ,can`t wait to see where it leads,looking foward to the next chapter or two or threeeeee!!! lol, thx again can`t wait for more ,nathan

D-ManD-Manover 17 years ago
Too bad

I had it rated 100 until those last few sentances. Too bad you had to ruin it.

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 17 years ago
NASTY NASTY NASTY

ONE HELL OF A CLIFFHANGER! THAT 3rd PAGE WAS BAD, AFTER THINKING OK WE GET 3 PAGES, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. AFTER THE FRIEND DIDN'T GET WITH THE MOM, OF WITH I WAS GLAD OF, AND THOUGHT YOU HANDLE ALL THAT WITH VERY WELL. I WAS ALL FIRED UP TO READ THE LAST OF THE STORY ONLY TO GET THE BOOBY PRIZE. SO GET BUSY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
show must go on

Simply great!! more chapters.

Big belly...milky tits, but please no sex with bob. and not let us wait too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A New Favorite Story, A New Favorite Author!

Great story so far...I love the twist at the end...can't wait for chapter 3. Please you must hurry and write and post the next step in the lives of Ian and Janine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give us more of this good story

consider the cockold stories that make no sense and guys fucking each other or lesbians out there now,your stories are the top of the line for us straight guys.give us more of your stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
boss die and kat move in with mom and son

kat hubby leave the firm to her and she moves in with mom and son.son run the firm and the women are happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
your stories are fun and sexual

good stories are hard to come by and a good author with them,thanks.give us more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Superb story. Love the hot milf with big tits/well hung boy thing, it's even better that they're mother and son! Going to read a lot more of your stuff now Babe - it's fucking HOT! xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loose threads are better left alone here

Thankful you stopped this before you got the army buddy, boss and any others involved. No updates to this story in over 4 years so none are coming I guess. Mixed feelings since I actually did not mind the surprise on page 3, it could have been interesting.

Gonna try a few of your newer efforts and see what you've learned.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I forbid it...

I like mother/son sex, my favorite type of incest. I was afraid you, the author, would let Rob fuck Mom. I know it is fiction, I just don't think it is right for a young man that is fucking his Mom should share her with any other male. Kinky is OK, I would just be selfish enough to not share her except with your sister or her sister, something like that. Not my best friend or worst enemy. I think if you have another chapter I will just skip it because I am sure that you will use that to tittilate your readers. This would be a type of willing cuckold story, I hate most of them. Keep writing, though. Good story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a fuckup

You just had to go and screw up a good story by taking it ANAL. What a terrible way to fuck up a good story and totally ruin it. Up yours also.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
COULD HAVE BEEN A FIVE.

She left a job where she was treated like a piece of meat and constantly harassed sexually, and then you have her dressing like a slut and clubbing? Doesn't compute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous