All Comments on 'A New Place, A New Time, A New Life'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice Story

Very sexy story, i hope that there will be part two, to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
give us more of this story

i think the part about his buddy joining them sucks.the lawyers wives with keep him busy.and his friend don't need to no where they live.this sexy and fun story was great.

SaltofWPBSaltofWPBalmost 18 years ago
Encore Please

Excellent story well thought out, plotted and constructed please, please do a follow up narrative the possibilites have been set in place...I will be watching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the Most Erotic

don't change it; don't write any more (go on to another story, if you must write).

the only thing that "bothered" me was that you never described the son's physicality; okay, so we know the mom is a giant blonde blue-eyed Nordic

since the father was a bit shorter than her, and if he was not blond but someone with black hair, then we can also assume he's taken after his father?

otherwise the similarity would have made them readily identified as mom-son; to say no-one except that Nicole Smith "Kat" girl was the only one who knew they're mom-son was a bit too silly to believe.

anyway, it's one of the most erotic fantasies here in Lit; don't make the story into some orgies where the mother is fucking all kinds of people, from Rob to Jason to Nicole Smith, etc. that would immediately ruin the "specialness" as well as the forbiden nature of the story.

people these days have the sense of reality so twisted, they don't even know it... these days having sex with many multiple partners --- both serially and at one time --- is THE NORM, the average thing, people do and having sex with only one person, on the other hand, is the EXCEPTION, the thing that is MOST EXCLUSIVE, which most people could never and would never have or do!

take a few seconds to think about that interesting reality! lol

DK30DK30almost 18 years ago
very hot and well written

This story is your best one! I could feel the tension and the sex scene was very good. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I don't know what else could be said except, thanks for sharing with us.

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years ago
Pretty erotic....

Enjoyed the over all story line. Personally, have never been a big fan of back and forth 1st POV conversations and thoughts of characters. Too much chance for redundancy, but you did well with it that it really didn't detract from the story overall.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Just found your stories and noticed your overall ratings have been quite high. I too enjoyed your story very much, but the star vote program did not respond. So, I'm writing a short note of support. Fun story and I'm

looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just one sign of trouble

So far you have a very interesting story that stands above the usual. The inclusion of the son's buddy will demean the whole affair and drag it into the realm of standard Penth0use Letter porn. I don't understand this yearning to herd everyone but the neighbour's cat into an illicit affair on the second or third date. The idea of M/S erotica is that the nature of the couple is taboo enough without stirring in every known porn cliche to put it over the top.

i shall continue reading your submissions with hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous