A New Place, A New Time, A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
686 Followers

"Geez, lord," I breathed, "Ohmygawd!"

She was now kissing my stomach and drinking down every spilled drop of semen that she could find. She pulled my cock towards her mouth and took my entire semi-erect penis into her mouth; the heat from her mouth was incredible, and almost instantaneously, I was at full mast again.

Janie:

I was on fire, possessed, you might say. Possessed with a wanton cock lust that would be satisfied only by milking every last drop of seed that Ian had in his body. I sucked his root deep into my mouth, feeling it harden while I coated it liberally with my saliva. I always loved sucking cock, and although I had a brief gag reflex, I eased right back into it after a five-year absence from anything sexual.

Ian's long cock was thick and veiny, with a wide, purple mushroom head. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and short, his heavy balls hairless. I had my hand on either of his thighs and I was working that dick with my lips, tongue and throat.

Ian:

This blowjob is amazing, I could see her saliva coat my rod, and trickle down to run across my balls. I was going to cum, fast.

"Oh no!" I moaned, trying to push her head away from my inevitable eruption. "I am coming!"

She brushed my hand aside and gripped my cock at the base and squeezed, quickening her frenetic pace of her oral masturbation of me.

I shot. I mean I shot hard. I shot a load so hard that I swear that I could hear it.

"NNNNGGGGGHHHHHUUUHHHH!!!" I writhed on the couch.

Janie:

I could feel his cock grow harder, longer thicker. Touching it was like Heaven, the thin skin on his member stretching tight over the steel rod that lay beneath it.

The first shot hit the back of my throat and I drank him down, trying desperately to keep his seed in my mouth. I broke my hold of his cock and gasped deeply.

"Oh my word!" I laughed, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "You cum alot!"

I looked him in the eye, never taking my hand off of his prick.

"I needed that, sweetheart. Thank you!" I beamed up at him.

"It was my pleasure...Janie!" He smiled and brushed my hair from my eyes. "I am almost embarrassed that I came so quickly, twice even..."

I continued to stroke his cock lightly and I bent my head down and began to lick his balls, slowly at first, then, with light suction, I slurped one into my mouth, then the other. His penis was nearly hard again in my hand.

"Ooh, Ian is ready again!" I cooed, beginning to play with my sopping wet pussy.

Ian:

She was driving me crazy, and I couldn't take it any longer. I reached down and put my arms between her legs so that her knees rested in the crook of my elbows and spun her around so that she was on her back on the couch, her legs in the air, open wide for me. With no hesitation, I plunged my steel hard cock deep inside of her, and her eyes flew open, as big as saucers and she screamed out loud.

"OH SHIT! FUCK ME!"

I rammed my cock into her like a piston in a big block V8, the sound of my balls slapping against her was drowned out by her loud moans, I felt her dig her nails into my back, grab my hips and pinch my nipples between her fingers.

I slowed my thrusting down until I was pulling my penis out of her until the head was barely inside her and slowly, ever so slowly pushing it back in until I was buried deep inside her, then giving that little extra push.

She panted rapidly.

"Ian, I've come three times, don't stop!" She pleaded.

I stood up and grabbed her hand, pulling her upright.

"In the bedroom, I want this to be right." I kissed her passionately, and then picked her up, carrying her down the short hallway to the master bedroom, and the king sized bed, my cock bobbing up and down with each step.

I placed her on the bed and kissed her neck, nibbled on her earlobe and made my way towards her ample bosom, kneading her breasts in my hands and rolling her nipples between my fingers. She gave a sharp intake of breath as I sucked a nipple into my mouth whilst my fingers found her dripping wet hole. I worked my finger in and out of her, wallowing in the pleasure as she moaned and thrashed beneath me.

My tongue parted her swollen labia and mom went crazy, uttering guttural moans and spreading her legs wide, allowing me full access to her most precious of places.

Janie:

The second that his tongue flicked across my clit, I had my fourth mind numbing orgasm. I alternated between pulling on my nipples and pinching my clit while Ian gave my pussy a tongue bath. I couldn't resist any longer, I pulled him up by his ears.

"Goddammit, Fuck me!" I bellowed.

I kissed him with reckless abandon as he plunged his member deep into my sugar walls, tasting my juices as his tongue wrestled with mine. I became lost in the sweet friction.

Ian:

We switched from position to position fluidly, and each time we switched, mom would suck all of our combined juices off of my cock before she allowed me to penetrate her again. I was close, damn close.

I was on my knees fucking her doggy-style, her ass was exquisitely raised into the air while her chest was flat on the mattress.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I grimaced, nearing my orgasmic crescendo. "I'm gonna...gonna..."

Just then, she dismounted from my meat saddle and I thrust my cock deep into her mouth.

"Cum on my face!" She moaned

I didn't need another instruction as I firmly gripped the base of my cock and began to jack myself off for her. A potent stream of milky man chowder launched from my head and landed in her mouth. She was like a hungry chick at feeding time, mouth agape and tongue hanging out. She gripped my balls as I stroked my cock, milking every last drop from myself.

Janie:

I couldn't believe that Ian had that much cum left in him as he shot his load on my face and chin. I sucked his penis into my mouth, tasting the garlic flavor if his seed commingled with my own pussy juice.

I got up to grab a towel and wipe the mess from my face and chest. Ian was lying in the bed, spent, already nodding off to sleep. I crawled in next to him, as happy as I have been in years and snuggled up to him, reaching down to grip his now deflated cock in my hand. I drifted off to sleep.

Ian:

The morning sun shone in my eyes, waking me up. I stretched languidly, and I could hear noise from the bathroom. Mom came out, freshly showered and looking cute as Hell. She was wearing white spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her form and stopped just short of her belly button. Obviously braless, her boobs looked enormous in her tight shirt. In addition, she wore a pair of ultra low-rise jeans that showed an acre of skin and revealed her luscious hipbones. She sat on the bed next to me and gave me a kiss, then brushed the hair back from my face.

"How are you this morning?" She asked.

"I'm sore!" I joked, "It feels like I broke something down there!"

She laughed and nudged me with her bare foot. I grabbed her foot and put her big toe in my mouth.

"Don't go anywhere." I begged.

"Kat will be here any moment, I will be back soon. Remember, I have a few years of catching up to do!"

We both laughed at the thought of our afternoon of fun that would ensue.

"I guess that this changes things a little bit, huh?" Mom said.

"The only thing is that I want you to move here with me...permanently."

"Sold!" She smiled and poked at my nose.

"What happens if Rob comes to visit?" Mom, well, now Janine, questioned me.

"We could always invite him to our bedroom!" I half joked.

She tittered and threw my sheet off of me, revealing my naked body.

"You are gorgeous!" Janine grabbed my soft cock and licked the head of my penis.

"I have to go, eat a good meal, you are going to NEED the energy!"

I watched her nearly perfect ass sashay from the room and heard the door shut as she left.

A New Place, A New Time, A New Life.

gymmyt
gymmyt
686 Followers