All Comments on 'A New Summer Experience'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mm32217mm32217over 5 years ago
Love the story line so far

I am kind of looking forward to him starting college.

Will he find out that he sucked his dads cock at the campground?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Good story. Well told. Appropriately, casually hot.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Very hot story! I love reading about cocksuckers, because that is something I love to do. I look forward to hearing more about his summer and college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This just gets hotter and hotter!

I’ve been loving this whole series but I think this fourth chapter just takes it to another level! Yes, he needs to tell his older sister Lana everything: not interested in hearing her talk about licking some girl’s pussy, they need to discuss their mutual appreciation of cock! And now there’s his co-worker and former schoolmate Amanda: he needs to convince the boss he wants more than a blowjob (though it was hot how he told him he sucked cock better than any woman — so true!), he needs to get the boss to fuck him... and maybe they can be caught fucking by Amanda.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Just gets better & better!

The story just keeps on getting better & better! So glad it continued on after the camping trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

=jjjj=D💦💦💦💦💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous