A Night At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy maintained her movements stimulating her cock on against his body while angling her hips to make his fountaining staff hit her prostate with each thrust. She came a moment later.

"OH FUCK! I'm cumming!" she cried.

Her cock coated his chest in hot pearly goo while he pumped her full of his warm seed. Sandy kept bucking her hips until she felt James begin to soften inside her. Keeping a gap between their bodies she looked into his surprised filled eyes.

"Gotcha," she smirked then kissed him lovingly.

They laid there for several minutes caressing and kissing as Sandy's ass sporadically clenched at James' shrinking cock. She could see he was tired now that the adrenalin had subsided in his system. She sat up and used the part of the towel he wasn't laying on to clean off his chest. He smiled at her even though his eyes were closed. She leaned down and kissed him.

"I need to use the bathroom," giving him another quick kiss then demounting.

When Sandy returned to the bedroom she found James had rolled onto his stomach under the covers and appeared to be asleep. The tinkle of her pretty socks prevented her from making a stealthy exit so she removed them but as she was about to go, James' voice stopped her.

"You're not leaving are you?" not lifting his head from the pillow.

"You look wiped out," she said, sitting on the side of the bed, "I should let you get some sleep."

"I'd sleep better with you here," he grinned.

"If I stay, I don't think either of us would be getting much sleep," she kissed his cheek.

"You don't hear me complaining," he raised his head to look at her pretty face, "Besides I can sleep all day tomorrow since no one will be around to care."

Her flight didn't leave until tomorrow evening so spending the night wouldn't be a problem and how could she resist this handsome young man. His seemingly limitless enthusiasm for her company was stirring her cock back to life just sitting there. Sandy removed her gloves and put them and her socks on the nightstand. She lifted the covers and laid her nylon clad body over his back.

"I guess this means you're staying," he teased.

She nipped his ear then whispered, "Watch it buster or Iwillleave."

He could feel her erect nipples poking his back and her newly risen cock throbbing between his ass cheeks and knew she had no intention of leaving no matter how much he teased her. Although the alcohol was making him tired, the warmth of her body felt good to him and the silky texture of her body stocking was getting him hard once more. So he decided he wouldn't push his luck with any further mischievous taunts. He just let out a contented sigh instead. Hearing his sigh, Sandy slowly slithered her upper body against his back while gliding her feet along his legs, making him moan softly.

"You like that?" she purred.

"Mm Hmm, better than in the shower."

Sandy loved how easily she could turn him on with his fetish for nylon. It excited her. She moved her legs more and exaggerated her upper body movements to heighten his arousal, increasing hers in the process. This also caused her stiff prick to slide further up and down the length of his crack. The lube that remained on her cock from earlier was being augmented by a steady flow of her pre-cum making his cleft very slick.

James slid his hand under his hips to readjust his aching cock. It had hardened at an odd angle and was becoming uncomfortable. With Sandy writhing on his back it made it difficult to adjust himself without raising his hips but when he did, something unexpected happened. The head of Sandy's slippery cock found his equally slippery anus and popped in for a moment until she realized what happened and quickly removed it. There was a couple seconds of awkward silence.

"I'm sorry...I hope I didn't hurt you?" she said apologetically.

"I'm okay...It didn't hurt," he replied, feeling the tension ease in her body when he spoke.

He was surprised it hadn't hurt. From all he's ever heard about anal sex, it was supposed to hurt a lot at first. The beer may have deadened the pain and relaxed him but Sandy's cock and his ass being well lubed also contributed to the lack of discomfort. It was then a thought crossed his mind that set off homophobic alarms; what would it be like to have Sandy fuck me?

He'd dealt with these kinds of fears before and quickly silenced the cacophony. He pictured Sandy's blissful expressions as she came with his cock in her. 'She must be really enjoying it' he thought. Then the experience in the shower earlier came back to him. He hadn't cum like that before; not from just a blowjob. Images of Sandy began flashing in his mind, all kinds of images; her naked then dressed to go out and then in the body stocking. He saw her fucking Lisa the night of the party and then in just her pantyhose as she watched him fuck Lisa. The image of the first time they fucked appeared. He realized no matter what, he felt comfortable with her having a cock and that his feelings for her hadn't changed even after what had just happened.

"You don't have to stop what you were doing," he said, rolling slightly side to side.

Sandy sighed in relief then resumed her serpentine motions while trying to keep her cock as still as possible. However it wasn't long before it was again gliding along his crack. James' moans had spurred her on, not knowing that was his intention. He relaxed then rolled his hips back. Sandy's cock went into him again, a little deeper this time. It hurt a little too but not terribly.

Sandy froze as the head of her cock entered James for the second time. She realized though he made it happen by raising his hips again. That's why she didn't pull out immediately plus it felt really good having her cock in his tight ass. Although she preferred to be topped by men, especially James, she'd fantasized many times about fucking him. She knew he was apprehensive about it but something must have changed.

"It's okay," he breathed, "Don't stop."

"Stay relaxed," she instructed then eased her hips forward. She stopped when she saw him wince.

It took a few minutes but eventually Sandy was fully embedded in James' ass. She lay on top of him, kissing his cheek and stroking his hair. When it appeared he was accustom to her, Sandy began swaying her hips side to side to help stimulate him more. It didn't take her long to figure out he wasn't getting the full effect and reached for the other pillow on the bed.

"I'm going to rise up," she began, "When I do, I want you to fold this pillow and put it under your hips, okay?"

Sandy slowly supported herself allowing James to position the pillow like she asked then settled back down on him. As she did she heard a deep groan from him. Her cock was now putting pressure on his prostate. Now when she swayed her hips his whole body quaked. She slowly withdrew then shifted forward a bit before sinking back in and this really made James moan.

"Feel better?" she asked, kissing his ear.

"Fuck ya!" She smiled.

Sandy began slow rolling thrusts and received more satisfied moans from James. She was very turned on herself. She had to concentrate on pleasing him or she would probably cum any second. She wanted him to cum without ever touching himself but she had to be careful not to hurt him by getting too rough. Sandy speed up.

James gripped the sheets as the pleasure and minor pain flowed through him. There was no describing the sensations bombarding his overwhelmed brain. He shuddered violently each time Sandy's cock hit a certain spot inside him. It was a maddening feeling, making him want to buck his hips and clench his ass. It was going to make him cum very soon. All his worries and concerns about anal sex had vanished; all he wanted was to cum.

"I'm close," he panted, unable to say more.

That was good because Sandy was too and she didn't think she would be able to hold out much longer. The feeling of satisfaction she felt at that moment was indescribable. Sandy wanted him to cum for her, to feel him clenching her cock as it slid in and out of his tight ass. She shortened her strokes but speed up her thrusts.

"Cum for me baby," she growled, "I wanna feel you cum for me."

James grunted and his hips bucked violently. His body began to tremble as he cried out.

"FUCK!"

Sandy felt his ass grip her cock very tight then relax then tighten again. She had been on the verge of orgasm herself but no longer. The first contraction in her groin nearly made her pass out, it was so intense.

"I'm cumming for you baby!" Sandy announced as she pumped her cum into James.

James could feel warmth spreading out inside him. It was the strangest thing he'd ever felt during sex. His body continued to have tremors even after he stopped spilling his seed into the pillow beneath him. He wasn't sure if it was Sandy's cock causing it or just what normally happened after anal sex. He didn't care either way because it was very pleasurable. He felt her tug at the pillow under his head to make room for her then she rolled onto her side, taking him with her. She clung to him while they both lay there panting. He could feel her cock twitching inside him as it began to shrink. His cock was deflating too and he wiped the tip on the soiled pillow before tossing it off the bed.

"You're gonna need to do laundry in the morning," Sandy murmured feeling him move.

"I don't plan on getting up before noon," he replied.

"That's good, neither do I."

James smiled and clasped his arms over hers not wanting her to leave. The lovers drifted off to sleep in their intimate embrace.

12