All Comments on 'A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 01'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Really Erotic Start

Its so well written its almost as if you are taking part yourself,look forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So hot

You are a complete sadist stoping when they were just about to shag each others brains out,no seriously a very very erotic tale makes ch.2 all the more desireable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet

Great story and I hope you continue it, I especially liked the part where he was almost taking her from behind.

Winger463Winger463over 16 years ago
Nice!

Loved this story!!! Can't wait for Chapter 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So far so good !

If you can keep this pace up you will rank in my top 3 best writers of erotica . Nice work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for The Story AND The Idea

Great story thus far. It reminds me of some experiences I've had with my own mother.

By the way, if ever I find myself needing to get rid of an unwanted erection (if there really IS such a thing), I'll try picturing 'liver and opinions'. Maybe that'll work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Build Up

I loved the way you slowly built to a great ending... ca't wait for part two. Just wished you would have described her better

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
minority opinion

You write well but your portayal of Adam makes him the most selfish spoiled bastard I have read about recently.

Why didn't the lazy bastard get a job if he wanted to go to Cancun so badly?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No art work

Take more time for part 2

chunkschunksover 12 years ago
"Liver and opinions"?

lol :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
vocabulary

cooch, vaginal stew.....Stay away from these phrases. Really good style...perfect pacing, I just wish the conclusion was not a different chapter.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 01

The son seems to have the attitude it's permissable to, in effect, rape his mother, rather than staying in the bathroom, telling his mother through the closed bathrrom door he will be off in three or four more minutes, and finish off his meeting (meating!!) with his dicks girlfriends, Minny Fingers and Daisy Digits. The boy has a warped sense of values and morals.

Now that he has eaten his extremely embarrassed mother, without her consent and without her even acknowledging his cuntal lipservice, he finishes, and next he's crawling over his mother's body to fuck her. Her mind is in turmoil, her morals are beating the shit around inside her head, and he is not detered one iota!! He's an insatiable adolescent that past up a self-imposed masturbation to rape his mother. What a deminted sex ogre--and with his not yet willing mother--all without any teasing her into submission, not even any foreplay. Fortunately for him, it is his mother he's molesting, and as many mother's do--in reality they shouldn't--she probably will eventually cave!

The character's are well documented, the mother's past in particular. Their dialogue is limited, mostly dedicated to thoughts of their past. Neither the son nor his mother had any prior thoughts nor inclinations of an affair between them prior to him attacking her pussy. The bad weather and/or vehicle breakdown is standard fare for the theme of many pornography stories, so the theme of this story is not unusual.

The is a Chapter 02 which I will read. Hopefully the son will become more decent to his mother, appreciate her for what she is to him--after all she has made much sacrifice for his rearing--and give her the respect she deserves. That could help redeem his lack of moral character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

ANY 20 yr old that needs a image to cum will be completely impotent by 40 yrs old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bad Karma. Couldn't finish the story.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

The past tense for grind is ground not grinded. Get a proof reader . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous