All Comments on 'A Night on the Couch Pt. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell Tom needs to get some viagra and a couple tight cock rings and go for it..

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5! This is your Path, as an Author, you are very talented.

Weaknesses, doubts, uncertainties, sweet delicacy. Husband and wife who love each other but need to be... "helped" by a discreet and clean friend.

Keep going, because the tale is really good. The gaze in her eyes when she discovered his “taste” for humiliation (as a play without danger)… great. Gag, cage, cuffs… with hesitation and with increasing arousal for both of them… a great game, a great lifestyle.

I really hope you you would like to share more tales with us, as soon as possible.

.

To avoid negative votes and unnecessary comments from those who don't understand that "loving wife" is the wrong name for a category devoted to "wives having sex with others," you'd better label the stories as "fetish" or "BDSM." - - - Sun Tzu said that "one must choose his own battles," and insisting on the LW tag is a battle lost from the start.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

A unique kind of love

Tom and Cindy are in love. She wants to produce children for him but Tom is unable to give Cindy an orgasm. Cindy needs the excitement; Tom needs some pointers. The solution is Tom's confident friend who can turn the sheets red hot for Cindy, while Tom observes. Gradually, through observation, Tom learns how to control his emissions and maintain erections long enough to satisfy Cindy.

The purpose of this cuckolding is not to tease Tom, but to instruct him in the art of love. Certainly an interesting piece.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Can two men share one woman?

That's a question that pops up now and then in conventional literature. Surprisingly the theme crops up in the non-erotic John Wayne comedy NORTH TO ALASKA. Here the three - way relationship is complex. Cindy loves Tom, but enjoys Mark. Tom is apprenticed to Mark, learning the art of physical sex. Mark seemingly was prepared to declare Tom sufficiently matured to assume responsibility for the physical aspect of lovemaking to allow Mark to relinquish his tutorial role. Yet the three all land in bed together nonetheless.

ON THE COUCH is a brilliant comedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES