All Comments on 'A Night On The Town'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yay for a dark fantasy!

I appreciate a story that has a darker thrust to it, as these seem ever rarer in the spirit of political correctness, as if we have trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent story

You didn't hold anything back and treated it as a true rape. I still recognized it for the fantasy that it was and was quite aroused as a result.

Esteban03Esteban03almost 20 years ago
Gripping reality

I do hate reading an intensely nasty story that ends with a complete cop out. Not this one! Reality, no matter that it came from darkness, was sustained throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic!

It is so great to read a story that doesn't end with the girl liking it and the guy. A real gritty fantasy that ends as it should and really feels like a rape but with an underlying knowledge that it is fantasy. These stories are rare. Write some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you wanted it

dressed in aslutty dress and not getting fucked in a while what do you expect bitch? wel you got what you wanted and money for the clothes. No more dancing in the docks for you then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot!

A nice slutty story, told by a nice slutty woman...you had me hard throughout, even though I don't normally even finish stories like these. I like that there was no pretense of enjoyment on your part. So many try to make us believe they liked it, and it's just not believable. I can believe you WOULD like it, but you had the good sense not to proclaim it! Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Nice to read a story that doesn't wimp out at the end. Nice use of obscene language too, guaranteed to get a girl hot - well me anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YOU

I didn't read your story. But your photo is very, very good. You two are unbelievable! JJ in the States

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

Great stories from a very erotic, brave woman who also happens to be drop dead gorgeous. Wonderful!

wwwaaallltttwwwaaallltttover 16 years ago
me too

im a bi 44 male and would also like to treated like that by a group of men.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 16 years ago
Ok but still too many I's

The problem is you seemed to know what you were getting into so why not flaunt it or conceal it.

Flaunt and you are a wild woman!

Conceal it and you are a devious woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good but

I loved it, its a fantasy of mine too, but i hate loose ends. where was her friend?

NaughtyAngel75NaughtyAngel75about 15 years ago
Stolen...

Great story! Of course I'd think that since I wrote it and even have a version of it posted here.

I always hated the fact that the friend who doesn't show up wasn't explained, too, but never bothered to go back and change it. In the end, you're meant to assume she was part of the plan. That he enlisted the friend's help to get our girl there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave 5 stars...

... for being just what iI was looking for, a short stroke story that got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Real life

Have had very similar quite a few times .... also when ultra horny I ahve gone looking for it ..... a super story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pool of sperm.

I would have eaten her asshole out first before I sunk my cock in her bunghole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It Could Only Be ...

... an infantile fantasy. Violent rapes in bars/lounges don't happen. It's just too plainly stupid. Far too easy to get some other - more willing, BETTER looking - YOUNGER woman a bit drunk, a little stoned, and she'll fuck the whole neighborhood let alone the bar patrons.

Kindly keep this kind of crap to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even as a fantasy, this story sucks ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rough rapes by multiple men are horrifically violent, but can be highly erotic as an afterthought, to the point of seeking a few guys to repeat the experience less forcefully. I know from experience. Keep writing.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I think about walking into a biker bar by mistake and being tied to a toilet face down almost in the piss and soiled toilet paper on one side as bikers use my boipussy all night. Good story Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous